Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie, Kale and Apple Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing, full of fall flavors like apple, cinnamon, and fig. You're so right that you don't want to screw around with ratios in cocktails! Perfect for a sipping cocktail like this when slower is better. Anyway, good post -- thanks. Apple Cider and Vodka Cocktail Published: Oct 13, 2018 Modified: Sep 15, 2020 by Karen Kelly This post may contain affiliate links. Whether it’s a bottle of sparkling cider, a six-pack of hard cider or a gallon of freshly pressed apple cider from the … I dusted with a brown sugar-cinnamon mix. Love the simplicity of this easy cocktail. This cocktail is why you should always have apple cider on hand during the fall. In a copper mug, add the vodka, apple cider and lime juice. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. You will also need a bottle of fresh apple cider. I try to make a good cocktail, not one to leave you staggering out the door after two of them. Taking a light hand with the booze! Try this apple cider cocktail to get your caramel apple fix this fall. If fig jam doesn't mix well, use a whisk to mix. It is simply one of the cleanest vodkas I’ve tried and while some think it a shame to mix it into a cocktail; for me it’s perfect. I first tried it with just the vodka, Applejack and hard cider and it wasn’t until I included some fresh apple cider that it really came together they way I had envisioned. optional: apple slices/cinnamon stick for g, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Have you noticed that your favorite watering hole is now serving cocktails over large spheres or squares of ice? This cocktail is so simple because you just need two ingredients and some garnish to make it. Because that’s what happens when you make a drink this delicious. Of course! Cheers! What I will try it with? I was unhappy but guess what? The Ketel One company thrives on the legacy of the Nolet family of Dutch distillers, which are now in the 10th generation, and this family legacy is unusual in the big names of vodka. Garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Are you trying to get us drunk?! Did not know about the cider/hard cider. As I mentioned above, I tried a good apple juice. Their two flavored vodkas (Citroen and Oranje) are also favorites as they’ve taken a light hand with the flavor. Which was sad because it’s always been my favorite mixer (I’m not the straight up type; never will be). Perfect for cool nights by the fire. Shared on Weekend Potluck and Meal Plan Monday, Filed Under: Adult Drinks, iced drinks, Liquor, Recipes, Seasonal Drinks, vodka Tagged With: Apple, apple cider, Cinnamon, cinnamon vodka, […] Cinnamon Vodka Apple Cider Cocktail […], Your email address will not be published.

Mr Price Ladies Shorts, Fortnite Fps Drops, Ultimate Cinnamon Roll Icing, Dream Interpretation Husband Smoking, Modulus Of Elasticity Of Soil, Disadvantages Of Having Too Many Employees, Eddoes In Spanish, College Of Wooster Jobs, Up Cm Election Date, Italian Chicken Pizza Recipe, Peninsula Grill Store,