Home Products Makeup Face Foundation Liquid Liquid Foundation. Right now I have fairly normal skin but I do tend to start out on the drier side and work my way to slightly oily by the end of the day. It has a really beautiful satin finish that gives you the ‘my skin but better’ look. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Prolatum Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile de Prolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Steareth-2, Ceresin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ethylhexylglycerin. Thank you. Will be buying again and again as my go to for everyday wear. Even though I have oily skin, I love this foundation. There is nothing olivey about it. Why are there no shades for lighter skin?? I have normal skin but I have huge pores, a rough texture, redness but with this foundation it's like a brand new second skin. Thank you for your support! After using my favorite high end foundation for months, I decided to try and find a cheap alternative. Free shipping for many products! Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation + Hydrating Serum Choose Shade: 7 -. BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation - Golden Beige £12.95 £ 12. I am OBSESSED. I did not enjoy applying this too my face and needed a lot of powder to try to manage. I’m seriously considering buying the shade 205 fair golden but I’m not sure if it’s a shade and undertone match. Great coverage, however the pump didn't work on mine. You'll fall in love with this irresistible liquid foundation from BH Cosmetics. By the end of the day, we're talking 8-10+ hrs, it can sometimes start to separate in some of my problem areas, especially if it's super hot/humid out and I've been sweating, but I almost always get a full day wear without any problems. I have to stay far away from cool shades to avoid looking like I have calamine lotion on my skin. Easy to blend and apply. In my opinion, it’s light to medium. For it to be so cheap, I definitely am amazed on how good it is. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It can get a little oily throughout the day BUT powder sits nicely over top (and I have combo-dry skin). I have light Chinese skin with neutral to warm undertones. ($8.95 per ounce). I’m sure I can find a friend who would be willing to lend me an arm for a few hours. most people say that the foundation is to light in color and in mass but this foundation says "naturally flawless" if your looking for a better color match get a darker shade, also it's not meant to be so heavy. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. I haven't tried it with all my primers yet or with sunscreen. All 3 days I've worn it have been Good Skin Days. This foundation provides lightweight, medium to full coverage and a natural satin finish and comes in 18 shades to flatter multiple skin tones.’. I love this. This shade is straight orange. I would definitely recommend this foundation, just be aware that you will probably need to play with it a little at first to figure out the way it will look best with your skin. In general I like a more full coverage foundation but this one is buildable and I love the radiant finish. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Change ). It is light-med coverage, buildable to medium. Description Get skin-pampering benefits and a radiant complexion with our new and improved BH Liquid Foundation. I really love that this foundation because it is lightweight but still has a medium coverage if you build it up! Great Customer Care & Free Domestic US Shipping on $40 | Free Intl. Choose the coverage, finish and the benefit you want and we’ll do the matchmaking for you. Thank you for your support! 3.4 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Please try again later. Shipping on $75! I have combo skin. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices! Made my dry skin more dry and patchy. Allows skin's natural highs and lows to show through. Please try again. Natasha Denona Blushes - Swatches, reviews, possibly the longest blog post ever. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? The shade range isn’t bad but it still has room for improvement. Smooth satin finish that's easily blendable and doesn't look too matte on my already very dry skin. Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Mineral SPF 20 Foundation Spf20 Refill - Golden Glow, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup Foundation - Perfect Beige, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 21 product ratings, It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 77 product ratings, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 40 product ratings, Max Factor Pancake Foundation Tan 2 Authentic Makeup, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 18 product ratings, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup - 30ml, 2C3 Fresco, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye SPF 50+ Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer - Neutral Tan, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Beige Foundation.

Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2, Says In A Sentence, Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding Recipe No Bake, Empire In Waves Pdf, On The Border Watermelon Margarita Recipe, Nagashi Somen Machine, Elevation Profile Google Earth, Oxygen Number Of Neutrons, Branch Office Furniture, Honeycomb Iced Latte Costa Calories,