He seems to pick and choose his jobs because of his retirement. Forced/damaged door repair. I plan on using him again  for some custom shelving. There is not a separate category just installation. He came to my house to check it out and when he left we set an appointment for him to come out and install my baseboards about 5 days later. Steve did some work at my store a couple years back. He was very professional & did an excellent job on both items. Explore other popular Home Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and … We are delighted with our new cabinets, and our friends and family could not believe it when these new cabinets appeared looking identical to the old ones! However I can pickup a door for you. A professional carpenter can properly, securely mount new cabinets to the wall; the national average cost for this service is $7,725, although the cost varies widely depending on the type of cabinets, their material and their size, and the accessories you add. He worked with me on short notice and was right on time. By people he didn't do work for! No explanation, no apology, nada. He custom made the cabinets and tweaked the stock doors to match our existing cabinet doors. My first water damage emergency. Steven fixed my front door jamb and did an amazing job for a great price. Steve was great, obviously knows what he's doing, and he has a detailed thorough approach. "The employees at Smart Solar Design Construction did a very professional job on our solar system. Thanks, Steve." Within 24 hours, he was "on the job" and got everything done as promised, at the price he quoted. Steve was great, obviously knows what he's doing, and he has a detailed thorough approach. He can only be described as a wizard with wood. He does not rush and makes sure to do the best job he can. He walked me through each step of the process and really helped me feel confident with the…", "Just purchased a new condo (condo conversion) in La Jolla and the developer uses…", "I had a flood in my unit and the owner told me to call a company.My neighbor…". I found Steve through Yelp and emailed him some photos of the problem. Steven K Lewis Carpentry and Handyman Services is temporarily closed. His reply was: "Hello,I do mostly interior work but at this time I am not taking on more work. Steven did an incredible job on refurbishing the front door of our home. Thanks. His prices were very reasonable and I highly recommend him! No explanation, no apology, nada. I contacted Steve to help me hang an extra large antique mirror, as well as installation of a portable air conditioning unit. His pricing was reasonable and I would definitely call him again, if needed. They felt the need to express frustration that he wasn't available. There is not a separate category just installation. Furniture assembly. In any kitchen, the cabinets are the main focus, so you want to make sure new or replacement cabinets are installed correctly. I chose 911 Restoration after a great first impression with Ron when he came to quote attic insulation for my condo. He worked with me on short notice and was right on time. I will use Steve in the future :). A day (well, 36 hours) before he was scheduled to do the work I received an email saying he was no longer coming and that maybe he could work it out in about 2 weeks but I shouldn't count on that. So we needed about an inch or so taken from the bottom of the, He's been doing carpenter/handyman work for decades and is extremely competent and professional, a, "I had a friend use this company in San Diego to move a few months ago and it all seemed to go well so I thought I'd give them a shot. Steve did a great job putting up wood panels on two walls. Find the best Carpenters near you on Yelp - see all Carpenters open now. The only thing I could make from our conversation was him declining to come do an estimate. ", Verified by Business .css-9g3rm2{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(0,115,187,1);}.css-9g3rm2::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-9g3rm2::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-9g3rm2 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “I noticed that 3 of the 1 star reviews left for Steve were from people that didn't even work with him.” in 14 reviews, “So we needed about an inch or so taken from the bottom of the cabinet doors above the fridge.” in 3 reviews, “He's been doing carpenter/handyman work for decades and is extremely competent and professional, a true craftsman.” in 2 reviews, NOTE: 3 hours or less jobs are ideal for me. I called him and explained what type of drywall services I needed. I contacted Steven to do a small cabinet job and a few days later he arrived with his tools and got right to work. He was upfront that he only does smallish jobs. Seriously? My reply to him was: "You should probably take down your website and stop advertising if you're no longer in the business." Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. So the bottom line is that Steve is in the process of retiring. Our kitchen has maple cabinets whose doors have routed beveled edges and a raised arch in the middle of each door. He was prompt, friendly (albeit quiet), and clearly good at what he does. We have an late 20's Spanish style home with a rounded top mission style wood door. When doing work I ask that no one else is in the area except for necessary discussions. First off, this place was $300 cheaper than I thought they would be (I've used companies in the…", "Great service and product at a great price! He was responsive to my initial inquiry, gave me a reasonable quote, finished the job in the promised timeline, and he was careful with his work and was also easy to work with. I don't do door sales despite what it says. Learn more. I love how easy you made this repair process for me. Contractors are busy! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Steve really is the best, and as a bonus, he is very nice. I contacted Steve to help me hang an extra large antique mirror, as well as installation of a portable air conditioning unit. I usually read reviews but don't write them (sorry!) I've had Mr Lewis do two cabinetry jobs on my house and have been very pleased with the results. Steve is the best. Steve is so professional and timely with his work. He…", NOTE: 3 hours or less jobs are ideal for me. Thanks for the great closets Steve...! I've never seen action like that on any home repair. Asked about fixing a door on a broken cabinet, I recently requested a quote via Steve's website. Why review someone/something you did not have experience with?? That's like reviewing food you did not eat?? His pricing was competitive and his work was great! Thank you for being so accommodating and waiting for our door to come in! Steve is not a fast worker, but wow is he VERY fussy and careful. His pricing was competitive and his work was great! His website is very professional, and he's had great reviews on Yelp. Thank you:)" CLOSED "Wow is all I have to say! A single door installation. Unfortunately I was counting on Steve to do this job and had released everyone else that had bid for it and now I'm a little bit stuck with some time constraints and getting someone else in.If you are hired to do a job -call me old fashioned- but I think you should probably follow through with what you've said you'll do.

Woocommerce Rest Api V3, Eddoes In Tamil, Series 65 Study Videos, Used Bed Frames Craigslist, Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish Movie Quote, Barangay Incident Report Sample, 10 Uses Of World Wide Web,