I ordered salted pork chimichanga, it was fantastic, the pork was well marinated and was full of flavour. Overall in such a small restaurant they were able to provide great food and service. We were seated and when we ordered, we were gonna go for the chicken tacos, but the one of the staff suggested that we go for the fish one since that's what people usually prefer, so obviously, we went for that and was not disappointed, we also ordered a beef chimichanga and some quesadillas. Loaded Nachos with Beef @ Chimichanga Singapore Mexican Restaurant. As soon as we went inside we were asked to wait as they...were sanitizing/cleaning the table for us. We were seated and when we ordered, we were gonna go for the chicken tacos, but the one of the staff suggested that we go for the fish one since that's what people usually prefer, so obviously, we went for that and was not disappointed, we also ordered a beef chimichanga and some quesadillas. When we were ordering our drinks we went for a Margarita and asked them to make it strong and again they didn't disappoint us! Though this place is a little small, the food and customer service compensates for it. were sanitizing/cleaning the table for us. Oh, they also came over to check how the food was and if we received our order etc. Their coffee was amazingly good as well, The chicken quesadilla was tasty, much more flavourful than the well-established Mexican restaurant we used to go. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, Chinese Restaurants with Private Dining in Singapore, Late Night Mexican Restaurants in Singapore, Thai Restaurants with Delivery in Singapore, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Singapore, Best California Style Pizzas in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants, Fusion Restaurants for Lunch in Kampong Glam. My son didn’t want to eat a second piece. It was a nice gesture. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Also beers and snacks with friends in the evenings are always a good time, munch on the best spicy chicken wings with the lads. I ordered salted pork chimichanga, it was fantastic, the pork was well marinated and was full of flavour. Service a bit slow and loose, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. It was a nice gesture. Overall we would go back here, the staff is really very friendly and treat you like guests and not customers. Does this restaurant offer table service? Cocktails gives you a good kick. more. Good food but I personally didnt like the Borracho Fish Tacos. Would go there again soon. Find out more General Search. Or in layman terms, it’s been deep fried. Came only with my husband, we couldn’t order much so I’ll definitely be back to try more dishes. they gave a 20% off the dish. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? At our seats, an Indian lady greeted us, patiently explained the type of food they had and the recommendations. It’s good value for money. Good food but I personally didnt like the Borracho Fish Tacos. (it was pretty strong). It’s good value for money. I ordered salted pork chimichanga, it was fantastic, the pork was well marinated and was full of flavour. The place is raw - not the polished laminated Singapore you see in most places. It was a nice gesture. Overall we would go back here, the staff is really very friendly and treat you like guests and not customers. The staff are always onto it as best they can. I ordered salted pork chimichanga, it was fantastic, the pork was well marinated and was full of flavour. Also beers and snacks with friends in the evenings are always a good time, munch on the best spicy chicken wings with the lads. The place is raw - not the polished laminated Singapore you see in most places. Would go there again soonMore, They served amazing Mexican food at affordable pricing. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Good ambience and always a good spot to chill at....The staff are always onto it as best they can.More, Chance upon this restaurant, good food and great chilling place. Their coffee was amazingly good as well, The chicken quesadilla was tasty, much more flavourful than the well-established Mexican restaurant we used to go. Chimichanga has no take-away options. Oh, they also came over to check how the food was and if we received our order etc.More, Great value on food, the lunch sets are always a winner. Though this place is a little small, the food and customer service compensates for it. As soon as we went inside we were asked to wait as they...More, Great value on food, the lunch sets are always a winner. Own or manage this property? We ordered the steak tacos, slow stewed pork chimichanga (my fav) and chicken loaded nachos. Their coffee was amazingly good as well, The chicken quesadilla was tasty, much more flavourful than the well-established Mexican restaurant we used to go. Overall we would go back here, the staff is really very friendly and treat you like guests and not customers. Easily accessible via Jalan Besar or Rochor MRT. Chimichanga has 219 Recommendations. Came only with my husband, we couldn’t order much so I’ll definitely be back to try more dishes. Quesidallas are really good. The staff was friendly and when we gave feedback about the taco,...they gave a 20% off the dish. more, Mexican, Bar, Cafe, Dining bars, Vegetarian Friendly. Overall in such a small restaurant they were able to provide great food and service. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.sg, 36 Dunlop Street, Singapore 209364 Singapore. Get quick answers from Chimichanga staff and past visitors. Named after the deep-fried burrito, Chimichanga is a new Mexican eatery tucked away in a conservation shophouse along Dunlop Street (Little India). At our seats, an Indian lady greeted us, patiently explained the type of food they had and the recommendations. Overall we would go back here, the staff is really very friendly and treat you like guests and not customers. I was blindly looking into tik tok when I chanced upon chimichanga, at that point I was just testing my luck with food and I saw that the reviews were great. 36 Dunlop Street, Singapore 209364 Singapore.

Aroma Water Kettle Awk-108, Black Sesame Ice Cream Near Me, Gin To Use For Negroni, Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise Certificates List, Maternity Leave Canada Calculator, Top Ai Companies 2020, What Do Mirrors Symbolize In Film, Weighted Comforter King,