I was so happy to be invited to your child’s christening. Baptism card messages to parents. May the Holy Spirit always bless you with a long-lasting, strong faith. Congratulations. His Grace is given to you in a simple way that ripples outward toward all parts of your life. As your Godparents we will be there to guide and help you with whatever you may need. Thank you for inviting us and congratulations! Jesus was baptized knowing that one day he would have to live out the redemptive miracle that baptism represents despite the pain and suffering he would endure. For you, I’ll do my best. May your baptism be the solid foundation that anchors and supports your lifelong relationship with God. “Congratulations on this special day. May God bless your life for stepping out for Him, Proclaiming unto others the faith you have within.”. Let today’s baptism be the first of many happy memories together. Best wishes to everyone and congratulations! Trust in God and give him your heart. Aside from sending your warm wishes, you can even use face to face conversations to deliver your feelings towards others. I hope this wonderful day gives you memories for years to come. Congratulations.”, Congratulations on what must be such a special day. These wishes will definitely help you out in expressing your emotions in the right way. May the Lord Jesus bless your family and your newborn child. Congratulations on your Baptism! May the Lord offer all his blessings unto you so you may feel his everlasting love. “May the Lord give His angel charge over you, to guide you in all your ways.” -Psalm : “May this holy occasion bring with it lots of joy and happy memories. May you continue to grow as a Christian. May your baptism be filled with blessings and love, and be a glimpse of the exciting journey that lies ahead of you. “Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but you shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.” – Acts : As you present to God, may he/she be blessed with love and happiness surrounded by their family. Congratulations on this special day as your baby is Baptized and Christened. “Wishing you and your family all the very best with today’s holy and momentous occasion.”, “May your child’s baptism be just the start of a life filled with blessings. Congratulations! “For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.” – Galatians : “Best wishes for this new step in your journey of faith. May this be just the first day of many amazing days to follow. His grace you received with it is simple, any way. It takes courage to be baptized in His name and to follow Him forever. We know that it will be your first step on the road to a life filled with the love of God. On this special day and always may God look down on you, cherish you and keep you safely in his care. Therefore, we wish you an all-round successful day and send the little baptism the very best wishes, good luck and lots of sunshine on all of his ways! “Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.” -John : Wishing little (name) blessings and abundance from above. “For we are God’s masterpiece. Best Wishes. We pray that you will find what God has planned for your life and grow in Him, “I pray you’d have a real sense Of God’s hand upon your life as you go through the baptismal waters and follow after Christ. They are likely the most excited for this day, so consider addressing your baptism card to them! Best wishes for the parents and baby!”. Today is a special day, and I am happy that I can witness it. God will protect and watch over you, guiding you towards a life of faith and love. If you ever feel lost or distraught, I will be there to offer a listening ear. May the Lord Jesus bless your family and your newborn child. “May your christening day be touched with every blessing and your future filled with many things to smile about.”. It is a beautiful feeling to be loved by someone you also care for. We are all thinking of little (Insert baby’s name) on this special, holy day. “May God grant your little one, all the blessing of His gentle love and may your little boy enjoy a lifetime of health and happiness! A baptism is a joyous event for all the family and marks the beginning of your baby boy/girls Christian life. Congratulations. Congratulations on your baptism and beginning your Christian life A baptism is a massive commitment and one that embraces your Christian faith. We know that God already has a special plan for you, and we are honored to get to walk by your side through your spiritual journey. “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.” - Corinthians : I vow to help guide you through your spiritual journey and to help you follow the light of God. “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved.” -Mark : May today’s celebration be a happy, joyous occasion. I could not be more honored to be your godmother/father. Let his light guide you from this day forth, now and forever. All the very best.”, I hope this day brings you and your family so much joy and peace. Congratulations on your Baptism. Have a lovely christening. As your Godparent I will always be there for you. Congratulations, “May your babys christening day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.”. May your entire family be blessed with the love of God on this special day. I pray that you may go from here, Changed and made brand-new, Walking hand in hand with God into all He’s called you to.”. Now being baptized in His name and walking in His ways, we pray that you will come to know what God has planned for you. “May your little life be filled with special blessings from above and may your Christening day be touched with very special love.”. Wishing your family a memorable day. Amen.” – Matthew :-. “I have no greater joy than to hear my children are walking in the truth.” – John : May today be the start of an amazing life full of blessings for little (name). All the best! Though you walk in the shadow of evil, God will always be at your side. Wishing you all the best in your renewed spiritual journey. May your baby always walk in the company of the angels as she/he grows in her/his faith. You can even get ideas to decorate your speech while showing your true sentiments for your loved ones. I am so thankful to be invited to watch your child be Christened. Today is such an amazing milestone for little (name). Thank you for inviting us to share this special day. We are blessed to see this event. Best wishes on this day. We pray that your child will continue to learn and grow in his/her faith. May your child always walk in the company of angels. I hope you feel the everlasting warmth of God’s love on this holy celebration, and for every day to follow. Wishing (baby’s name) a blessing from above. We’re so proud of the young Christian man/woman you have become, and your baptism marks a huge step and commitment that we are happy to see you make. May your child’s Baptism be just the start of a life filled with blessings. Congratulations on your Baptism. As your Godparent, on your special day, I am honored and feel blessed to be a part of your future. Best wishes for this new step in your journey of faith. Remember to let God’s light guide you and stay true to Him. May you find everything you’re looking for. Christening wishes for your beautiful daughter! Giving him your heart you know that always help. All the very best. Congratulations on your baptism! Dear (baby’s name), I will help you grow in faith as your godmother/godfather, this I vow to you. I wish you all the best for your life.”. May the grace and blessings you receive from God, guide you throughout your life! On this wonderful day, we pray that God will always look down on you and keep you in the safety of his hands. Never ask what he can give you in return. Best wishes and congratulations. “Let the Baby Shower and the moments spent together will generate lot of happy memories. As you present (baby’s name) today and feel God’s emanating love, I hope that you feel our love and support as well. May today be the first moment that you choose to walk with God. Congratulations! May you find strength and hope through the blessings you receive on your Baptism. Here’s to wishing you and your family an amazing day at this momentous, holy moment. We are all thinking about little (name) on this special day. I hope that your relationship with God grows stronger with every passing day. Remember that we will always be there for you, no matter what. I hope that you and your family feel showered with support and joy by family and friends, and are surrounded by God’s love. From the moment you go through the baptismal waters, I pray that you choose to follow Christ and grow in your faith. Congratulations! I know with you as their parent, they will grow in their faith. The baptism of a child is a particularly nice reason to celebrate! May it bring with lots of love, joy and happiness. Remember this as you go on in … May your christening day be touched by God’s blessings and fill your future with happiness. Congratulations on reaching this amazing milestone with little (name). This special day marks the start of your spiritual journey. Here is to wishing that (name) and all of her/his family have a special, memorable day. Best wishes to everyone and congratulations! “Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.” -Luke : Baptism is the moment when you become a child of God. May your baby’s baptism be just the first day of a life filled with blessings from God. Amen. We are thrilled to watch (name) be baptized. This is a great milestone for little (baby’s name). Congratulations!

Sexism In A Sentence, Child Stye Won't Go Away, Who Wrote Once Upon A December, Is Telus Internet 150 Good, Today Bathinda News Video, The Problem That Has No Name Pdf,