Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! The review contains spam, advertisement or Site rules violations. The lid has a mirror inside. As for the shades: here we have 4 refills, 3 of them are matte and 1 is a duochrome. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? I adore the ColourPop eyeshadows - their hyped moussy Super Shock shadows, as well as pressed powders. I love Play by Play, Come and Get It, Rager and Party Favors. There and Kiss My Sass cosmetics are where I spend my most money works great with Fyrinnae pixie epoxy because it makes them show up brighter. The top lid closes tightly with magnets and thanks to those clings, the palette is always easy to open safely to my nails. For example I used the 20% off promo-code and bought the palette for less than $10. is a pale, almost washed out cornflower blue that shifted to warmer, rosier lavender paired with fine gold and pink pearl. ... NEW COLOURPOP SINGLE EYESHADOW … Celebrity makeup artist Kristofer Buckle explains, "Duochrome eye shadows … That was the moment I understood that I needed this palette. Ooohh... What are some of your favorites from Femme Fatale? Charmed, Vicious, Livius, and Fierce are a few I have, and I know there's also Sincer, Shack, Paladin, Spindrift, and some others I haven't tried. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Each refill has 1.4g of the powder. This may sound weird but I work at H&M and we recently got in a holographic eyeshadow palette (could also be used as highlighters!). Here are my other reviews of the ColourPop products: ColourPop It's Complicated Liquid Lipstick Mini Size Kit, ColourPop Pressed Powder Face Duo Palette, Sorelle recommends ColourPop NO LIMIT Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette, Outta Luck is applied with my finger over my non-primed skin, with a brush over my non-primed skin, and with a brush over a primer, Labyrinth is applied with my finger over my non-primed skin, with a brush over my non-primed skin, and with a brush over a primer, Cpme&Get It is applied with my finger over my non-primed skin, with a brush over my non-primed skin, and with a brush over a primer, Going Steady is applied with my finger over my non-primed skin, with a brush over my non-primed skin, and with a brush over a primer. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. is a pale, almost washed out cornflower blue that shifted to warmer, rosier lavender paired with fine gold and pink pearl. It isn’t bad, because the image looks right and not distorted. I've actually never worked with loose pigments before so sorry if this is a silly question, but how exactly would I work with them? The price of 1g is less than 2 bucks. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $5.25 and contains 0.06 oz. Eyeshadow Palettes, Pigments, Liquid Shadows, Jelly Shadows, Gel Liners, Eyeliner Pencils, Liquid Eyeliners, Brow Pomades, Eyebrow Pencils, Brow Gels, Eye Sets & other eye makeup products! My Pretty Zombie Anthrax, Trepanation and New Brisket (Indies) are amazing. I know loose pigments can be a bit more demanding, but I'd really recommend looking into them if you want duochromes. It’s nice to use and since I’m into pink shades, I always reach for it because of this beautiful duochrome shade. Swatches of ColourPop's Duochrome Pressed Powders will have you ready to stock up. Clionadh Cosmetics is handmade, vegan and cruelty-free cosmetic company, based out of Toronto, Canada. I really needed to try this duochrome shade when I saw that it also comes as a part of a 4 shade palette. Thank you. In contrast, duochrome shadows appear as two colors. Metallic shadow is a metal color, usually one tone, [such as] gold or silver. This is affordable, isn’t it? Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Check out angelamarytanner on Instagram, she has swatches of the new shades (as of right now the most recent is the El Porto shade at the top, but there are others further down, though she hasn't posted the whole collection yet...she also has swatches of the first collection if you go back far enough), and colourpopcult on IG has some pics, too. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. This is how I use this palette most of all. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The mattes are a tad dusty, especially the Labyrinth shade. Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide (77891), Tin Oxide (77861), Ferric Ferrocyanide (77510), Silicon Dioxide (77811), Iron Oxide (77492), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone. No, I don’t. It must be corrected. Everything is done in the white and silver shades, simple yet sleek. Are you looking for your go-to eyeshadow palette. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Clionadh Mist Duochrome Eyeshadow ($4.80 for 0.05 oz.) The eyeshadow had … Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! But I deem that I won’t be frustrated if I bought the Come&Get It shade only. © 2017 Irecommend.reviews. :)First of all, such palettes are much more profitable: 1 refill costs $4-5, depending on its packaging, while the palette offers 4 shades for $12. I adore the ColourPop eyeshadows - their hyped moussy Super Shock shadows, as well as pressed powders. The palette itself is made of firm plastic. A good base is also a must. The eyeshadow had excellent color payoff that adhered well to bare skin and blended out easily. Looking for the perfect color? I know NYX and MAC make them, My Pretty Zombie has a ton of great duochromes. I love anything holographic! Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? I can post after I get/try them, though, if anyone's interested. The Dupe List is here to help. Another day, another ColourPop launch. Here I swatched the shades with my fingers over my naked skin. Thank you! Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Overall- Do I regret buying this palette? Lakeshore, Niagra, Cherry Moss, and Peach Fuzz are my favorites! FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole. This means that 1 refill costs $3, isn’t that a good bargain? I also have Coastal Scents Peach and Cherry Moss which are really nice. And my makeups with all the shades. No written reviews yet, be the first to write one! Some more calculating, which I like when it comes to my eyeshadows. This pastel peach monochromatic palette is better than basic. Though, I’m happy it’s there, maybe I’ll find a use for it one day. Clionadh Mist is a very cool-toned, light-medium lavender with a metallic finish. Maybe I’m blind or something but I can see true plum color. A lot of swatches and makeup looks are inside, ColourPop Sweet Talk Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette, One of the most intriguing palettes from ColourPop, ColourPop Mar Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette, ★ Blue shades with the ColourPop Mar eyeshadow palette ★ 9 shimmering copper-bronze and blue-teal shades ★ Texture, effects and impressions of use ★ Photos, swatches and also 5 makeup looks ★, ColourPop THE ZODIAC Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. There are also some in their regular line (https://www.devinah.com/collections/pigments) but the way it's laid out you don't really know without looking at the pictures/reading descriptions. The review is not helpful. The Fyrinnae Arcane Magic shadows are also amazing. The pressed pigments are alright, but nothing compared to loose pigments. It honestly reminds me of the KVD alchemist palette. I also have Coastal Scents Peach and Cherry Moss which are really nice. / Made … It lasted well for eight hours before fading noticeably. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! The Super Shock line has Partridge, Bae, Moonwalk, Girly, and again, probably others I'm not thinking of. Coastal Scents has a few duochrome hot pot singles. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! All the shades are immensely packed with the pigment. :)At first the palette was wrapped with a cardboard box. When it comes to palettes, we pretty much have it down. Clionadh Mist Duochrome Eyeshadow ($4.80 for 0.05 oz.) The review is good, it contains a lot of helpful information. I think this palette is a good option for a small eyeshadow collection or if you want to discover pink tones, without splurging a fortune. Duochrome shadows are probably my favouriite makeup item. https://www.devinah.com/collections/shop-dirty-beautiful-duochromes. But how is it possible to do so without damaging the formula? We focus on high-quality, unique and versatile products that can be used by anyone. ColourPop's got Sideline, Play By Play, The Big 3, Cakewalk, Rager (though I'm not sure if those last three are going to be restocked or not) and I'm sure some others I'm blanking on, in their pressed line. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Some of the Nyx Prismatic Eyeshadows are duochrome… Besides, it gets stained with eyeshadow powder over time. There’s only one matte shade, which doesn’t want to stay on over non-primed skin. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. ColourPop At Forest Sight Eyeshadow Look (Cooler), ColourPop At Forest Sight Eyeshadow Look (Warmer), Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Look (Cooler), ColourPop x Raw Beauty Kristi Collection Swatches, Clionadh Multichrome Eyeshadow Swatches (x15), Tom Ford Holiday 2020 Collection (Part 2) Swatches, Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. It's got four shades: pink, blue, green, and yellow. The blending is smooth and it’s difficult to get messy results with them. This is a question for me…. Home Products Makeup Eyes Eyeshadow Pressed Powder Duochrome Eyeshadow Mist. Such design seems to be really my cup of tea. Thank you for your support! Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? The subreddit for everything makeup related. We supply high quality formula of duochrome eyeshadows, to be filled in all of our private label eyeshadow palettes with your brands printed. Colourpop Sideline is super pretty and versatile to pair with burgundy, mauve, browns, black, almost anything . The powder eyeshadow of your dreams - super pigmented colour in a metallic finish, easily blendable, and velvety soft texture creates a soft focus effect that’s super longwearing. I love Play by Play, Come and Get It, Rager and Party Favors. Only the Juvia’s Place with their huge refills or NYX eyeshadows can be cheaper in my collection. The texture was lightly creamy, smooth, and dense without being thick or too firmly-pressed into the pan. But for me it is too small and inconvenient. The review is very helpful, it contains a lot of information about the product, styled text, high-quality photos. All rights reserved. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? I wish I may, I wish I might wear this metallic teal with an eggplant duochrome … It's only $6.99! Colourpop has a few duochrome shadows, especially now since they added their birthday collection to purchase individually. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Thank you! They easily cling to my skin with and without a primer. A small palette of a big potential! ColourPop NO LIMIT Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette, chic duochrome shade, longevity, pigmentation, smooth blending, a little bit dusty formula, require a primer.

Drip Irrigation Meaning In Malayalam, Can Light Cream Be Whipped, Risen Reef Price, Martin Silk And Steel Strings, St Augustine Hotels, Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter Review, Strawberry Blueberry Juice Recipe, Cute Food Names,