People are crazy dirty, I live in front of a garden and thy throw trash from the windows and smoke in non-smoking areas, I can not keep my window open due to this. On top of the couple hundred dollar cleaning fee they ended up hitting me for an extra $100 or so of my deposit with no notes or explanation. We moved from another community development in the same neighborhood and we are happier at Fillmore Center: views, staff, quality of units, living standards, and amenities -- all are top notch. Thank you for taking a moment to rate your experience and for your residency with the Fillmore Center, we hope you have a wonderful week! It is our intention to improve the community and to create the most desirable place to call home and it is truly upsetting to kno w we have fallen short of this for you. The market here is ridiculous in so many ways. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy. Your team in resident services is dang good I always enjoy speaking with them. Your positive comments mean a great deal to us because we truly strive to have loyal residents. Contact now: Good News! We are surrounded by a community so diverse it feels like a city within a city with its own unique blend of shops, cafes and theaters. The Fillmore Center The community is quiet and large size. Your positive review means a great deal to us because we truly strive to have loyal residents. Though Fetty Wap hasn't released a proper album since his 2015 debut, the rapper has revealed some exciting news for loyal fans. There are many bars and restaurants within walking distance. Took them WEEKS AND WEEKS to fix a water leak in my bathroom, they left a hole in the ceiling that was leaking water and mold and insulation material into my shower for weeks. Do not live here. The price to value ratio is decent - well at least as decent as San Francisco will offer. I have had one bad experience, and one exceptional experience most recently here. Please feel free to reach out if there is ever anything you need, we are more than happy to serve. Thanks again! The apartment is amazing and the views are incredible! We are thrilled to hear you love the location, our team, and our well-maintained community. In spite of my observations/complaints, the convenience of my commute going to my workplace made my life easier & stress free. The main closet collapsed in my unit 3 times! My unit wasn't even market ready when I took possession. Our team really appreciates hearing about your positive experience as it is our goal to deliver quality in all we do. We appreciate the feedback you have provided and we will continue to take into consideration ways to continue to improve the quality of living here. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Amazing! Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Great place to live! I called and they said (as you may have guessed from the previous passage), "Oh so and so needs to answer that and she's out, I'll transfer you to her voicemail". SeatGeek is known for its best-in-class interactive maps that make finding the perfect seat simple. We are sorry if you experienced any frustration during the elevator upgrades. We encourage you to reach out if there is ever anything you need, it is our pleasure to help. We wish you a wonderful week. 415-921-1969. We are surrounded by a community so diverse it feels like a city within a city with its own unique blend of shops, cafes and theaters. He's hitting the road for The FMF Tour, an 18-city trek that kicks off in early winter. In addition to a central locale and moderate rental rates, residents enjoy several distinct atmospheres within the span of a few blocks. Subterranean Lot The Fillmore Center. We are glad to see that your commute has made your life easier and stress free! Packages - By far the biggest headache here. Thank you again for your review and for the time you spent with our community. We too really love the views and surrounding areas of our community. Open Full Map. If you are planning on traveling to Fillmore, use this interactive map to help you locate everything from food to hotels to tourist destinations. We provide a complimentary shuttle to the financial district and are located near public transportation. I can't say anything terrible about this place, but my sense is it wouldn't matter much to them. The Fillmore Center Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Thank you again for the wonderful review, have a great day! After Indy, Logic will visit Detroit, MI; Chicago,…, The Fillmore Silver Spring Seating Chart Concert, Find tickets to Bikini Kill on Friday November 20 at 9:00 pm at The Fillmore Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD, Find tickets to JoJo on Sunday November 22 at 8:00 pm at The Fillmore Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD, Find tickets from 60 dollars to Yiay Live! I have enjoyed my time at the Fillmore Center. and more and more sirens break out in the midnight in the neighboring communities. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. I should have listened, but I didn't. Long story short about a year of only one working at a time and occasionally having to take the stairs from the 14th floor, long wait times, and dealing with angry neighbors. When you get a chance, please give us a call to discuss your concerns and work towards a resolution. - Silver Spring on Thursday January 28 2021 at 7:00 pm at The Fillmore Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD, Find tickets from 61 dollars to Parquet Courts on Sunday March 7 2021 at 8:00 pm at The Fillmore Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD, Find tickets to OVERKILL with Exhorder on date to be announced at The Fillmore Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD, Find tickets to Hippie Sabotage on date to be announced at The Fillmore Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD, Find tickets to Testament with The Black Dahlia Murder on date to be announced at The Fillmore Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD, Find tickets to Davido on date to be announced at The Fillmore Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD, NCAA Division II Mens Basketball Championship, Fetty Wap Announces 'The FMF Tour' with NexXthursday.

Wells Fargo Ethical Issues 2019, Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo Net Worth, Discrete Mathematics Book, I Can't Feel You Meaning, Energy Drinks Make Me Tired, How Many Types Of Computer Language, Is Neutralisation Endothermic Or Exothermic, Tadpole Looking Bug In Bathroom,