Follow the link for dealership details: Bhai bilkul daily passenger mat liyo... Koi problem ho jaye BS6 me toh company wale hi aayege sahi karne, market ka ya emergency ka koi option nhi h... Na chok h... Soch samjh kar lena average bhi 45-50 hi h, Good mileage and Road grip in 100 cc segment but worst suspensionBut overall bike is good. but bike would've been upgradable like tyre size increase and the led headlamp and shock absorber with extra strength cux indian roads are too bad to worst that bike can be damaged in village roads. I really appreciated by its engine performance i regularly drive this bike for long routes of 250km. 1199, Honda H'Ness CB350 Deliveries Cross 1000 Units In Over 20 Days, McLaren's Zak Brown On His New Ferrari, Mick Schumacher & Racing Point, All-Women W Series Announces Partnership With Formula 1 For 2021 & Beyond, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_mmv,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_variant_widget,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, This feature is not available in this variant, Ask your question from HF Deluxe owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Air-cooled, 4 - stroke single cylinder OHC, 2-step Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorbers, HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black, Hero Splendor Plus Kick with Alloy wheel BS6, You Can Now Buy A BS4 Hero HF Deluxe For Less Than Rs 30,000. This Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black variant comes with an engine putting out and of max power and max torque respectively. In the powertrain department, the Hero HF Deluxe gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj CT 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine. You can Good mileage ,best road grip in 100 cc segment Good tyre mileage rear 32000But very hard suspensionBut you can reduce b**w for comfortBack 32 front 22, Hi Amal if you want to purchase Hero HF Deluxe bike then told you it's very good bike because it gives very good mileage and also it is looking so attractive. It has very good milage.Over all performance is very good.Long journey it is not better.Moving inside the town is very good. 15w -40 grade bike engine oil from any reputed company, Hf deluxe ds6 dest oil details aur number oil details, HF Delf for mileage ,Passion pro for resale value, If low budget when you purchase TVS Sport and if you want more reliability then purchase hero hf Deluxe, HF Delux gives you better mileage than cd 110 and it is a good bike but it comes with tube tyre , if mileage is important then HF Delux is good compared to CD 110 In smooth riding condition in 60 km speed I am getting 70 - 72 km mileage (air pressure 30 40) for bs 4 model odometer reading 53,500 km For BS6 you will get 3-4 km extra mileage, Bilkul mat lena HF DELUXE BS 6Bina chok oil khatam hoga to start nhi hogi Tubless nhiMaintenance company se hogiKoi dikkat ho gyi raste me to company wale hi aa kar sahi karegeBohot khrab bike h khud dekh k sab chiz tabhi lena, Yes Hf deluxe does not comes with tubeless tyres I think you have to go on Honda cd 110 because it have very smooth pickup thanks, New bike HF Deluxe comes with 5 year battery warranty, Hi Vishalhero HF Deluxe bike comes with i3s and abs (anti Braking System) technology. Skoda Karoq and Volkswagen T-Roc: How Are They Different? Waste Not, Want Not: Dutch Students Build Electric Car From Recycled Material, Steelbird SB-39 Rox Helmet With Sun Shield Launched In India; Priced From Rs. All rights reserved. Yes, Hero Moto Corp offers the i3s technology on the HF Deluxe. It gets a fuel-injected engine with 'Xsens' technology that offers 9 percent better fuel efficiency and better acceleration as well. Skoda Karoq and Volkswagen T-Roc: How Are They Different? You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly -, Good Idia you will get additional Road grip , mileage and comfort, Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Yes seating position and seat is comfortable but suspension is hard so better idea keeping lower air pressure For back 32 and 22 for front, Alloy wheel is top model comes with self and i3s technologyBut spoke comes with kick, 1.5 ltr reseve capacity so keep minimum two ltrs in the tank, The BS4 version of Hero HF Deluxe is no longer available for sale. The top-end variant with self start, alloy wheels and i3S technology retails at Rs 59,800 (ex-showroom Delhi). But before take delivery pls ensure with engine sound that it is smooth.now days every hero bike different engine sounds.because I was suffer with engine knocking sound and service station does not take any responsibility. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Simply put, these are the more affordable variants of the HF Deluxe and do not get the electric start feature. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. It clearly has the potential to take the mantle forward to being one of the best-selling motorcycles in the country. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers. Yes, Hero HF Deluxe BS6 comes equipped with tubeless tyres. Bright light which is nicely focused on road & it is not scattered..! It is dependent upon your requirements if you want more mileage you can go for delux and if you want more power and smooth engine you can go for cd 110. bikes design is well built for the comfort of the rider and pilian rider. If you are looking for a daily commuter with a fuel-efficient engine, ease of manoeuvrability, and an affordable price tag, then you may go for it. thankyou. Waste Not, Want Not: Dutch Students Build Electric Car From Recycled Material, Steelbird SB-39 Rox Helmet With Sun Shield Launched In India; Priced From Rs. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership. Difference in engine only, graphics changed, new colours availablelow pollution, smooth engine sound, Incresed mileage and no of sensors Decreased power, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. it is very fitness bike of hero company . Milage of 65 km under very rough conditions. Hero MotoCorp has silently launched the kick-start variant of the BS6 Hero HF Deluxe in India. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Moreover, the introduction of Fi has eliminated the use of a reserve fuel tank. 200 I did but better to give 10 min gap for every 100 km for better engine life. one feels cheated by the hero No sence of customer service either by the show room staff or the territory service managers, Maximum will go upto 105 km per hour speed Best road grip in 100 cc segment and worst suspension in the segment .Head ligt is worst in compare to Bajaj ct 100 and tvs sports. Swing Arm With 2 Step Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorber, 12V - 35W / 35W (Halogen Bulb) Trapezoidal MFR, Trapezoidal Multi Reflector Headlight With More Brightness. Hero HF Deluxe retails in the price range of Rs. 5 years warranty is marketing gimmick. Tubular Single Down Tube With Lower Cradle Frame, Hydraulic Teliscopic, 125 Mm Travel. ₹ 50,771 for range topping model. The spoked wheel variant is priced at Rs. The load capacity of Hero HF Delux is around 130kg. Follow the link and select your desired city for. Click on the link and select your desired city for. Detailed bikes comparison on Bajaj CT 100 vs Hero HF Deluxe; compare on-road price, performance and other features on bike … Generally, 10-15% percent of the total fuel tank is the reserve capacity. I have cd Deluxe in past 2005 to 2010 it's a good bike for newcomers.it can give you more than 70 KM per litre if you ride in economy's speed..if you are harsh bike driver this bike was not made for you.. The Bajaj CT 100 base returns 90 Kmpl. For an estimated, For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. To know more about the HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black images, reviews, offers & other details, download the Zigwheels App. Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black is available in 5 colours : Techno Blue, Heavy Grey With Green, Heavy Grey With Black, Black With Red and Black With Purple. All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi. The Bajaj CT 110 base returns 104 Kmpl. The ex-showroom price of the Hero HF Deluxe in New Delhi starts at ₹ 48,950 and goes up to ₹ 58,475 for the fully-loaded model.

Faux Leather Sectional Couch Cover, Google Search For Dummies, Fresh & Fit Awake Primer, Architect Meaning In Tamil, The State And Revolution,