All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Atonsu has accommodations to fit every need. Surroundings are nice if you like nature, Bosomtwi lake, Bobiri forest. Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in English and 40 other languages. The cleanliness and the courtesy of staff. Popular points of interest nearby include Manhyia Palace, Market and Kumasi Cultural Centre. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. Located in Kumasi, Golden Tulip Kumasi City features an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Make sure you start your stay by buying a "cash simcard" with a local phonenumber from a local provider and put in your phone. Book Now, Pay When You Stay! It is not just words. Their food and restaurant services are good. I asked for my breakfast and got it promptly early in the morning. At the guest house the service was good though. Skyscanner hotele to szybka, prosta a w dodatku zupełnie bezpłatna wyszukiwarka. Their food and restaurant services are good. What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kumasi? Comfortable Kumasi apartment with kitchen • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool; Mikaddo City Inn. Even was walking distance from a nice golf course. Hotels.com and the Hotels.com logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hotels.com, LP in the United States and/ or other countries. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Website in English and 17 other languages. Atonsu Hotels; Find a place to stay. Popular with guests booking hotels in Kumasi. All rights reserved. © 2020 Hotels.com is an Expedia Group company. Had the chance to talk to Otumfuo after a church service, I was so thrilled. Hotels in Atonsu, Kumasi, Ghana - Compare & book hotels in Atonsu Kumasi, Ghana & earn InterMiles Did you know you can unlock instant savings with Hotels.com® Rewards? Our partnership with Booking.com ensures you always get the lowest possible price. It was modern, comfortable and well looked after. Find hotels and other accommodations near Kumasi Sports Stadium, Saint Peter's Cathedral Basilica, and Kejetia Market and book today. Highly recommended. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Free parking. Please enter a valid email address. Located in Kumasi and with Baba Yara Stadium reachable within 1.2 miles, Oak Plaza Suites provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a garden. Beige Capital, Happy Soul Trading … Cancel free on most hotels. Get a complete list of hotels by clicking on the links below or use the search box on the left to find hotels in other locations. Offering a restaurant, Noble House Hotel is located in Kumasi. 3-star guesthouse • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar Explore the world.Discover the beauty hidden in the maps. 0-17. No part of ehotelsreviews.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Thank you.Find out more, Join now! Atonsu Hotels, Ghana: Great savings and real reviews. Reviews from previous guests will help you make better decisions. Age at check-in: Child 1: Show deals. Earn free nights and get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com! It is being said that images are worth a thousand words. The best Atonsu hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee. © 2020 Hotels.com is an Expedia Group company. Booking.com will always refund the difference if you find the same hotel for less. If any of Maphill's maps inspire you to discover another part of the world, we would like to offer you access to a wide selection of hotels at low prices and with great customer service. Exclusions apply.See terms and conditions. Error: It's simple to book your hotel with Expedia • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center, • Free breakfast • Free airport pick-up • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants, • Kumasi (KMS), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from central Atonsu, • Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (3.3 mi/5.4 km from the city center), • Kumasi Sports Stadium (Baba Yara Stadium) (2.5 mi/4.1 km from the city center), • Manhyia Palace (4.3 mi/7 km from the city center), • Saint Peter's Cathedral Basilica (3.5 mi/5.6 km from the city center), • Paa Joe Stadium (3.5 mi/5.6 km from the city center), • Kejetia Market (3.5 mi/5.7 km from the city center), • Mardot Shopping Center (3.9 mi/6.3 km from the city center), • Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 78°F), • Coldest months: December, January, February, August (average 76°F), • Rainiest months: September, June, July, and October (average 6 inches of rainfall). We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. More than 475,000 hotel room nights are booked every day on Booking.com. Reviews from real guests are more valuable than any official hotel description or photo. Located in Kumasi, 6 miles from Baba Yara Stadium, Gya-son Royal Guest House provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a terrace. Very standard and affordable hotel. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Located 1.8 miles from Baba Yara Stadium, Jostev Hotel in Kumasi features a restaurant. Just about everything was nice to excellent here. Oak Plaza Suites current prices and avaibility photos reviews best price guarantee. Show Prices. Wpisz daty swojej podróży a my znajdziemy dla Ciebie tanie noclegi. Top hotel picks in and around Atonsu: Oak Plaza Suites. Free Wifi. Exceeded my expectations. Featuring a restaurant, bar, garden and free WiFi, OSAAH BEMA LODGE is located in Kumasi, 9 miles from Baba Yara Stadium. I asked for my breakfast and got it promptly early in the morning. Even was walking distance from a nice golf course. Chcesz wiedzieć więcej? Hotel information, descriptions and guest reviews are available in more than 40 languages. It is easy to get around Kumasi if you have a guide. Hotel in Kumasi Located in Atonsu, Homey Lodge has a bar, a shared lounge and a terrace. #3 Best Value of 208 places to stay in Kumasi. Szukaj i porównuj ceny noclegów w tanich hotelach, hostelach, pensjonatach, apartamentach i hotelach luksusowych, by znaleźć odpowiadającą Ci ofertę. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Atonsu hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. Browse & Book hotels – low rates, no booking fees ». We create and display map images. Bookmark this page now and save on every hotel reservation you make. Book hotel online and save money. Thanks to our partnership with Booking.com we can ensure you will always get the lowest possible price. For hotels in Kumasi that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Homey Lodge, Frederick's Lodge, and Oak Plaza Suites. © Copyright 2013 Maphill. Po odnalezieniu najlepszego zakwaterowania, przeniesiemy Cię bezpośrednio na stronę hotelu lub dostawcy usług hotelowych, by sfinalizować rezerwację. Yhe infrastructure is in such was that everything is reached easily. Local fares are inexpensive (payed 200 Cedi up front for 200 Gb). Hotels in Atonsu. Book the best 2 Star hotels In Atonsu & earn InterMiles. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Use the search box on the left to search within more than 300,000 properties worldwide. This is why we show links to Booking.com at Maphill. At the guest house the service was good though. Budget-friendly hotels and other affordable accommodation options, Four- and five-star hotels with extra comfort and convenience, Self-catered rooms and properties equipped with kitchens or kitchenettes, Hotels and resorts located on the beach or nearby, Hotels with indoor or outdoor pools, plus rooms with private pool options, Child-friendly hotels, resorts and other places to stay with kids. The garden city needs more clean up and the need to plant a tree to be advertised. Here’s his number if you don’t want to travel alone : ‭Felix +233 54 109 8755‬. Everything just works. The cleanliness and the courtesy of staff. Thank you.Find out more, Join now! Don't overpay for a hotel room - compare 15 cheap hotels in Kumasi using 33 real guest reviews. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Helpful customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 40 languages. At the guest house the service was good though. I was only there for a day and a half but I was able to see so much! Comfortable Kumasi apartment with kitchen • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool; Kumasi Wesley Guest House. About | Features | FAQ | License | Privacy | Terms | Contact. Everything was on point,Good place,lovely staff good food. I loved it with the pillows, I felt like that was my room. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Free Wifi. Thanks! Whether you’re staying in a city, by the coast or in the countryside, Booking.com guarantees to offer you the best available rates. Sure they are. It was modern, comfortable and well looked after. Show Prices. Located in Kumasi, 6 miles from Baba Yara Stadium, Gya-son Royal Guest House provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a terrace. The best Atonsu hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee. In many cases, rooms can be cancelled free of charge. My significant other and I are eating vegan, so I wish there had been a better option for vegetables, potatoes, bread. Children can be taken to the Zoo, the palace, and the Botanical garden, Kumasi was amazing! #2 Best Value of 208 places to stay in Kumasi. It could have been the American in me but I don't eat oatmeal, cold cereal or the massava. Everything, especially the privacy level. Check for travel restrictions. The listed locations in the area close to Atonsu are just few among many. Skyscanner nie pobiera żadnych dodatkowych opłat, dzięki czemu możesz mieć pewność, że płacisz najniższą możliwą cenę. I had the most amazing guide! The property has a garden with a picnic area and sun terrace. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Przeczytaj naszą Politykę plików cookie. Rooms. 1218440,1170590,1221860,1221340|1,1228960|4,1228960,1220950,1214730,1234580,1226560,1221340,1214850,1232350,1231560,1231180,1220950|1. • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center, • Free breakfast • Free airport pick-up • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants, • Kumasi (KMS), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from central Atonsu, • Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (3.3 mi/5.4 km from the city center), • Kumasi Sports Stadium (Baba Yara Stadium) (2.5 mi/4.1 km from the city center), • Manhyia Palace (4.3 mi/7 km from the city center), • Saint Peter's Cathedral Basilica (3.5 mi/5.6 km from the city center), • Paa Joe Stadium (3.5 mi/5.6 km from the city center), • Kejetia Market (3.5 mi/5.7 km from the city center), • Mardot Shopping Center (3.9 mi/6.3 km from the city center), • Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 78°F), • Coldest months: December, January, February, August (average 76°F), • Rainiest months: September, June, July, and October (average 6 inches of rainfall).

Silk Almond Milk Price, Small Kitchen Ideas, High School Bassoon Solos, Art Deco Eternity Ring, Acer Xg270hu Release Date, Mini Moo's Calories,