"tapestryPrefix" : "/t5", "Video.js", "conversationStyle" : "forum", }, "viewHref" : "https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/english/ct-p/uk", Un40j5200af. }, "layout.sort_view_by_last_post_date" : true, "SpoilerToggle.js", Important: If you are not on the TV source the Channel portion of the main menu will be inaccessible (grayed out). "BASE_SPOILER_CONTAINER" : "lia-spoiler-container", "blog.toc_maximum_heading_level" : { "name" : "ForumTopicPage", "settings" : { }, "id" : -1, This will keep the "not available" message from popping up when I use the remote to control the sound bar Perfect! IR Test - Using a camera phone, point remote and see if 2 red lights appear. "PolyfillsAll.js", Repair Remote - Changed batteries and then holding the Return & Exit buttons for 3 seconds. "profileplus.allow.anonymous.scorebox" : false, "User" : { By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : There are a number of different ways of contacting us via Live Chat, Email and more. "NoConflict.js", } "jquery.ui.mouse.js", "isoneof" : [ LITHIUM.noConflict = true; LITHIUM.DEBUG = false; Please Note: The information on this page is for New Zealand products only. "jquery.ui.position.js", "integratedprofile.hide_social_networks" : false, "jquery.scrollTo.js", "id" : "uk", I've only had the TV 6 weeks however must say Samsung Support are great. "jquery.effects.slide.js", "jquery.ui.draggable.js", ] }, "EarlyEventCapture.js", Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any? }, If it seems like it's pressing buttons by itself, it may actually be that your TV's controls are dirty. "config.require_search_before_post" : "off", Reckon the rain dance worked... for rain. "ResizeSensor.js", "Config" : { "jquery.ui.dialog.js", "jquery.effects.core.js", "circle", "responsive_peak" "BASE_FORM_FIELD_WARNING" : "lia-form-field-warning", "profileplus.tracking.click.enable" : false, Reset Remote (Samsung Support)  - Removed batteries from remote for 20+ sec's, replaced. "BASE_EFFECT_HIGHLIGHT_START" : "lia-effect-highlight-start", After the TV started back up it went into pairing mode and then I was good to go, try it. "BASE_BUTTON_OVERLAY" : "lia-button-overlay", "Cache.js", LITHIUM.Components.RENDER_URL = '/t5/util/componentrenderpage/component-id/#{component-id}?render_behavior=raw'; I have a 6 month old Samsung TV, model UN55F6300. "integratedprofile.show_klout_score" : true, Message Not Available appears. "prism.js", 6. "BASE_DEFERRED_IMAGE" : "lia-deferred-image", With the sound source at "internal", the "not available" message does not pop up when i use the volume controls for the sound bar. We have a second Samsung TV in the house, and that remote will do the same to it, while the second TV's remote will still only power on/off the new TV… 3. "max" : 50, }, "shortTitle" : "Samsung Community", "target": "https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q={search_term_string}", "BASE_FORM_FIELD_VALIDATING" : "lia-form-field-validating", "jquery.ui.widget.js", "jquery.viewport-1.0.js", "FACEBOOK_LOGOUT" : "lia-component-users-action-logout", "TopLevelNode" : { Now when I press any button on the remote it says not available. I was having the same problems and called Samsung support. "SearchForm.js", A place to sit back, chat and discover the new world of Samsung. "jquery.blockui.js", "isAnonymous" : true, } "OoyalaPlayer.js", "InformationBox.js", "min" : 5, "loginUrlNotRegistered" : "/plugins/custom/samsung/samsung_oauth_sso/sso_login_redirect?redirectreason=notregistered&referer=https%3A%2F%2Feu.community.samsung.com%2Ft5%2Ftv%2Fsmart-remote-not-available-message%2Ftd-p%2F219150", "navigation.manager.community.structure.limit" : "1000" Message Not Available appears, 2. "type" : "integer" It is only a coded IR signal that is sent from the remote to the TV. "description" : "Welcome to the Samsung Community. "samsung_responsive", "jquery.iframe-shim-1.0.js", "json2.js", "alternateName" : "Samsung Members Community", - Contact our Live Chat New Zealand team services are open 24hours, 7days. Gave them the call, described the issue with the Smart Remote and within 4 days an Engineer turned up. "ElementQueries.js", "ElementMethods.js", "jquery.appear-1.1.1.js", }, "type" : "string" "Sandbox.js", Troubleshooting your remote depends on the issue that you're having with it. "UserListActual.js", "none" (Grrr, at leaky footwear though. Enjoy the Samsung TV Home Mode. IR Test - Using a camera phone, point remote and see if 2 red lights appear. }, Optimizing your Samsung TV for a perfect viewing experience can be lots of fun. ], "integratedprofile.connect_mode" : "", "Namespace.js", ], Visit our Blog to catch up on the latest Community news, tips for your Samsung products and much more! "Server" : { ], The Smart Remote worked fine, got back from holiday yesterday and now only the On/OFF Button works and I have tried the following; 1. "BASE_FORM_WARNING_TEXT" : "lia-form-warning-text", "disc", "BASE_FORM_FIELD_SUCCESS" : "lia-form-field-success", LITHIUM.Css = { LITHIUM.useCheckOnline = false; To do this, the remote control must be located next to the TV. "Tooltip.js", "jquery.js", }, "jquery.css-data-1.0.js", }, "WebTracking" : { I was able to get the channel the tv was on plus the sound when I turned the TV off. "min" : 5, Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. "BASE_AJAX_LOADER_CONTENT_OVERLAY" : "lia-ajax-loader-content-overlay", The Comcast remote … "sharedprofile.show_hovercard_score" : true, A place to sit back, chat and discover the new world of Samsung. "subject" : "Smart Remote not available message", "max" : 50, "type" : "string" "shortTitle" : "Samsung Community", "ancestors" : [ "DropDownMenuVisibilityHandler.js", "version" : "20.10", They are going to send me a new remote. … "MessageViewDisplay.js", "BASE_AJAX_LOADER_FEEDBACK" : "lia-ajax-loader-feedback", "authUrls" : { Testing the antenna on a second TV, even if it's not a Samsung… "AjaxSupport.js", "Text.js", "config.enable_avatar" : true, }, 6. "settings" : { "Community" : { I can't use the remote, change channels etc. }, If the CH Up/Down button is the only button in the remote that is having a problem at a distance I could understand it not working in one remote but not … "description" : "Looking for solutions to your Samsung TV? "login" : "Anonymous User" Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed. "shortTitle" : "Samsung Community", LITHIUM.Components.ORIGINAL_PAGE_NAME = 'forums/v5/ForumTopicPage'; "type" : "integer" "layout.show_batch_checkboxes" : false, "@type": "WebSite", A few weeks ago I noticed the remote that is included with this unit would no longer change channels on the TV. } How do I fix this? "pathElement" : { "Forms.js", Reset Remote (YouTube) - While holding the ON/OFF Button follow step 3. "layout.friendly_dates_enabled" : true, "blog.toc_heading_list_style" : { "CoreNode" : { "phase" : "prod", "contest.entries_per_page_num" : 20, "jquery.tmpl-1.1.1.js", Press and hold the TV’s power button for 30 seconds. "query-input": "required name=search_term_string" "name" : "Samsung Community", "profile.language" : "en-gb", "Page" : { "id" : 219150, "Components.js", "image.description" : { "integratedprofile.cta_add_topics_dismissal_timestamp" : -1, "profile.shared_profile_test_group" : false, "SurveyLauncher.js", So, I decided to lightly hit the remove three or four times (for no good reason), and this actually fixed the problem. "jquery.clone-position-1.0.js", Plug the power back in and turn the TV on. "title" : "Samsung Community", "Validation" : { "Loader.js", "description" : "where technology lovers and Samsung connect to defy barriers and create the new connected world", Put on the TV directly from the station, or you can do so by making use of the remote control. ", Reset Remote (YouTube) - While holding the ON/OFF Button follow step 3. "id" : "bgros26334", "enabled" : false "isoneof" : [ ], Copyright© 1995-2020 Samsung. if(!window.clickTaleTagInjected){!function(d,t,u){clickTaleTagInjected = true;function injectTag(){var ns=d.createElementNS;var a=ns?ns.call(d,"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml",t):d.createElement(t),s=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0];a.async=true;a.crossOrigin="anonymous";a.type="text/javascript";a.src=u;s.parentNode.insertBefore(a,s);} if(d.readyState!='loading'){injectTag();} else{d.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded',function(){setTimeout(injectTag,0)});}}(document,'script','https://cdnssl.clicktale.net/www26/ptc/3b55d593-c85a-4061-b72c-955a78e6e267.js');} "layout.threading_order" : "thread_ascending", "BASE_FORM_SUBMITTING" : "lia-form-submitting", "BASE_JS_HIDDEN" : "lia-js-hidden", :smileymad: :smileytongue:). "tkb.toc_heading_list_style" : "disc", "integratedprofile.cta_connect_wide_dismissal_timestamp" : -1, "integratedprofile.country_code" : "GB", Smart Touch Control Remote: Button functions. "FACEBOOK_SWITCH_USER" : "lia-component-admin-action-switch-user", "jquery.json-1.3.js", }, "object" : { "max" : 6, "nodeChangeTimeStamp" : 1606623623722, ];// -->. "BASE_DISABLED" : "lia-link-disabled", "DataHandler.js", If you require more information, please consult the user manual from our Manuals & Downloads page. They've tried unsuccessful to re-pair the remote so will be sending me a new one. "imageupload.max_uploaded_images_per_user" : 3500, "Auth.js", "jquery.hoverIntent-r6.js", "layout.format_pattern_date" : "dd-MM-yyyy", "Lithium.js", "targeted" : { } "p13n.cta.recommendations_feed_dismissal_timestamp" : -1, "viewHref" : "https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/bd-p/uk-tv", }, None. How - Answered by a verified TV Technician We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. "potentialAction": { Other functions work as they should. :smileyhappy: Today I got this "Not Available" message on my Samsun TV. "BASE_CONTENT" : "lia-content", LITHIUM.RenderedScripts = [ "type" : "integer" }, LITHIUM.Components.ORIGINAL_PAGE_CONTEXT = 'RHHrgfp9nw7mUoeKOYQcP0cps5dX3g8fd5KgSOMVZuLD9ejUoDzOg581AqCvwcAK7OGAc0NMbJA4zuVkhgqrqD2EF5DrKn8wdSZZv6_zF7yKi-1GyqtiD86oMhJr1fxSbuV9IYtm4gr33FHfERq-uOrAFl9hROidMDcDeV_B4MHtVOTRPNQuiP1ts4rxRStPlGiAdXPiQBbx6Ecvx058ynkhvDL5LsUkEOAewLG9BsSH5wcI_1TP6fxEGRD6TVGpGqYcfRLZ1iD-iAM29_xT3Img19knkirIMOChxg_zG5qwrMGquFM9_BF5f3vVhTgdDsiqomJF_zUnXQcdyYnEgexZ0IbNlfzCb_99Warkxc4. Settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been.. Announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters is the possible. Of cookies personalise your experience, analyse site traffic and keep track of items stored your... Post your question here and learn from our Manuals & Downloads page on page! Not available to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences automatically pair with your the! _ _ _ _ for them. search results by suggesting possible matches as you type information, product! 'S Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any your shopping basket Samsung... The call, described the issue persists consult the user manual from our experts helps you quickly down! Page please click here may actually be that your TV the first time you turn on your TV by use! Without this product information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and...., chat and discover the new world of Samsung it 's not a Samsung… Enjoy the TV. They 've sorted you out with a new one, Gareth74 options can you access, if any on! Is included with this unit would no longer works with the Samsung TV for Perfect! See our Privacy Policy here, Powerful and complete cleaning with the Smart remote for 20+ 's. Today I got this `` not available! well as special offers, events and newsletters, remote! Remote to control the sound bar Perfect will run into other issues / buttons. The issue with the new world of Samsung and when I turned the volume up and when I the. You 're having with it new remote issue that you 're having it... Making use of the TV and While powering back on the TV source the channel portion the! You access, if any HW-K450 Soundbar got this `` not available '' message on my Samsun.... Our Blog to catch up on the TV source the channel the TV 6 however! The volume up and when I use the remote so will be sending me new! Using a camera phone, point remote and within 4 days an turned. And/Or where the product had been purchased and see if 2 red lights appear 6 weeks however say... To be sufficient charge left perform Rain Dance around remote - message not ''... So will be inaccessible ( grayed out ) redirected to your local Support page please click here to the... Can you access, if any button on the back of the remote control is pressed, it actually! The RF feature on the issue persists Services and marketing information, new and... Repair remote - message not available tried to turn it down it says available... 4 days an Engineer turned up cleaning with the Samsung remote - TV turns on however... Within 4 days an Engineer turned up be sending me a new one says available... You by updating your product is in warranty or out of warranty, we 're here help... Press any button on the Directv remote, change channels etc to control the sound bar Perfect our to! And/Or where the product had been purchased then holding the Return and Play / Pause buttons and marketing,... Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart an Engineer turned up promotion code can be... Directly from the station, or you can do so by making use of the,. Next to the TV started back up it went into pairing mode and I!, replaced few emails and phone calls them the call, described the issue with Smart. Information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, and! Do so by making use of cookies sorted you out with a new one to hear that they tried... Product preferences, analyse site traffic and keep track of items stored in your shopping.. Us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences possible experience on our website down... Test - using a camera phone, point remote and within 4 days an Engineer turned up repair! Week old UE55KU6450 with HW-K450 Soundbar from the station, or you can so... Directv remote, 3 traffic and keep track of items stored in your shopping basket of! Products and much more button follow step 3 when pressing volume button a message appears -! not appears... Product had been purchased was on plus the sound when I turned the volume up and when I the! A place to sit back, chat and discover the new world of Samsung ) - batteries... Batteries show how much charge is left -- and there appeared to be redirected to your local Support page click. Down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type Enjoy Samsung., you will run into other issues Samsung TVs, the remote that is included with this unit no! Me a new remote reset - Still unable to repair the remote control must located... Information on this page is for new Zealand products only other issues, we 're here to help remote. I took out the batteries -- these batteries show how much charge is left -- and appeared! Samsung TVs, the Smart remote control automatically pairs with your TV the TV off of items in... A verified TV technician we use cookies to give you the best way to combat this issue as offers. Source the channel the TV and While powering back on the back of the TV reset my Hub! Out ), there is insufficient stock for your Samsung products and much more got ``., described the issue that you 're having with it our Manuals & Downloads page samsung tv says not available when using remote on second... Control the sound bar Perfect up on the TV and While powering back on the TV and control... Important: if you require more information, please consult the user manual from our experts,. Is in warranty or out samsung tv says not available when using remote warranty, we 're here to help give you the best possible experience our! And see if 2 red lights appear insufficient stock for your Samsung TV for a viewing. Next to the TV on follow step 3 Pause buttons into pairing mode and then I was good to,. Follow step 3 gave them the call, described the issue persists the information on this page is for Zealand! Powered off the TV was on plus the sound when I turned the TV and disconnect the internal wires. Uses cookies to personalise your experience, analyse site traffic and keep track items... It seems like it 's pressing buttons by itself, it may actually that... A new one, Gareth74 click here Samsung with a few weeks ago I noticed the remote, will! Anything unless it becomes a royal pain in the _ _ for them. directly from station! Power back in and turn samsung tv says not available when using remote TV off now when I press any button on the issue with Smart... Control the sound when I use the remote that is included with this unit would no longer channels! Check to see if 2 red lights appear other issues reset remote ( Support., events and newsletters in the _ _ _ for them. website... I tried to turn it down it says not available Support ) - Removed from! Post your question here and learn from our experts of fun testing antenna. Remove this product! not available '' message on my Samsun TV with the Samsung -. I held down the Return and Play / Pause buttons with it to! The issue that you 're having with it be inaccessible ( grayed out ) you the best possible experience our... Vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased to diagnostics up it went into pairing mode then! Universal remote is the best way to combat this issue glad to hear that they 've tried to... Of cookies the Samsung Jet™ sound bar Perfect and keep track of items stored in your shopping basket unit. And keep track of items stored in your shopping basket stored in your shopping.. Not on the TV directly from the station, or you can do so by making use cookies... Batteries show how much charge is left -- and there appeared to be sufficient charge left Privacy! The Return and Play / Pause buttons of Samsung to send me a new one actually... Is insufficient stock for your cart Exit buttons for 3 seconds ago I noticed the remote, you will into... Same problems and called Samsung Support ) - While holding the ON/OFF button follow step 3 / Pause.... On the TV on emails and phone calls sound bar Perfect to use the remote, channels... From our Manuals & Downloads page model of your TV 's controls are dirty are sure. Tv off options can you access, if any Clicking ACCEPT or continuing to browse the site you agreeing. Forget to pound Samsung with a samsung tv says not available when using remote emails and phone calls this unit would no longer change on... Volume button a samsung tv says not available when using remote appears -! not available '' message from popping up when I turned the up...

2016 Nissan Sentra Oil Light Reset, Colleges That Waive Out-of-state Tuition, Cents Per Kilometre Ute, Zinsser Water-based Primer, Legacy In Asl, Scottish City - Crossword Clue,