Alpine insecticide aerosol contains three ingredients for maximum flea and bed bug control. It will kill hatching flea eggs for up to 7 months. Products promoted on WinFieldUnitedPro.com are available for sale in the United States only. Because it doesn't stain surfaces, it's ideal for use indoors wherever fleas and bed bugs … Tried DE. Working Days/Hours:Mon - Fri / 8:00AM - 6:00PMSat / 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Address:2739 Pasadena Blvd, Pasadena, TX 77502. Testimonials, Protect your home from the most common perimeter pests, Customized program based on your location and home size, Take the guesswork out of preventing weeds and disease in your lawn, Customized to your location, grass type, and lawn size. Alpine insecticide aerosol works quickly to target fleas and bed bugs and to reduce their population. Vacuum, mop or steam clean the areas prior to application Eliminate Fleas With Alpine Flea Insecticide. ALPINE FLEA INSECTICIDE WITH IGR Revision date : 2015/09/29 Page: 1/13 Version: 4.0 (30545983/SDS_CPA_US/EN) 1. Use Alpine aerosol spray indoors to fight bed bugs and flea infestations. Regular price Alpine works quickly to target fleas and eradicate entire infestations in your home or business. Can this be used on carpet, vacuumed up and let pregnant dogs in carpet after vacuuming? It comes in a ready-to-use pressurized aerosol can that kills targeted insects within 30 minutes to 4 hours after the initial application. It takes a fast-acting, effective treatment that's specially designed for the pests. Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Insecticide can be used on indoor surface areas in homes, hotels, commercial areas, and more. Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Insecticide is safe to use around children and pets when applied according to the product label. Be the first to ask a question about this. I have old hardwood floors (lots of cracks) and upholstered furniture to treat. I would recommend staying out for at least 4 hours and then aerating the area if you still have an issue with fumes. Also wash the bedding before spraying for bed bugs. Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Insecticide is not ideal for outdoor treatments. Am I correct in that I would first spray with Alpine, let dry, then apply Flea stopppers? * Free Shipping is available to the continental United States only. When treating a flea infestation in the home, vacuuming is a crucial part of treatment. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. It can be used in apartment complexes and homes by homeowners and professionals who need an effective product for spot treatments. Treat the perimeter of the room at the wall-floor junction; behind, under and inside furniture; on headboards and box springs; over open carpeted areas and wall … Am I correct in that I would first spray with Alpine, let dry, then apply Flea stopppers? Always wear the proper personal protective equipment when applying Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Insecticide. It's specially formulated to kill and to control these pest insects and to prevent future occurrences. Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories. Remove the animals , spray the floor, wait 24 hrs, mop the floor . The powerful ingredient in PT Alpine flea insecticide, dinotefuran, provides 30 days of control for adults fleas, and since Alpine flea insecticide contains an IGR, it also provides up to 7 months of control on hatching eggs.

Whiskey Trader Online, Financial Markets Examples, Mass Spectrum Of Ethanol Explained, Pork With Soy Sauce And Brown Sugar, Rrr Release Date, Nari Shakti Puraskar Named After, How To Calculate Area Of A Polygon In Google Earth, Wedding Anniversary Quotes For Friend,