Is this your restaurant? Popular Brands in Iowa City. I will no longer eat at hungry hobo after my last visit. Street Food This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). It is one of our favorites. Do Cloth Masks Offer Protection against COVID-19? 517 S Riverside Dr Iowa City, Iowa 52246 (319) 337-5270; Get Directions; 4.8 based on 71 votes. !This is a must try if you haven't been here before! The bread is always soft and fresh, the meats are always moist and overall delicious. 1640 W 53rd St, Davenport Great sammiches, great price and excellent location on the river. They were a lot nicer, cleaner, a little more busy but I would rather wait a little longer in a more sanitary environment. Banana pepper rings can be added for an additional cost. There is a good selection of sandwiches and baked potatoes and soups. Iowa. More Info. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Hours Guide. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Onions upon request. Easy lunch with enough leftovers for... - Hungry Hobo. Hungry Hobo. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate . Hungry Hobo at 517 S Riverside Dr, Iowa City, IA 52246: store location, business hours, driving direction, map, phone number and other services. Attire: Casual. And they were short with me. This location is one we have not been to for years and it was very clean. They have a nice variety of sandwiches, which come in two sizes. 1109 Canal Shore Dr SW, Le Claire, IA 52753-7602 +1 563-289-1506. Has great views of the Mississippi River. Zoom in to see updated info. You can also get fries and even baked potatoes. Order online. Bread bowl filled with a king-sized chili. Hours may fluctuate. 1640 W 53rd St, Davenport, IA 52806 For detailed hours of operation, please contact the store directly. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches I have been very understanding I dont get mad about these kind of little things in life. They do get busy around meal times, but you don't wait too long if you do. If you're new, they're known for soft bread. United States ; Iowa (IA) Le Claire ; Le Claire Restaurants ; Hungry Hobo; Search “Easy lunch with enough leftovers for dinner!” Review of Hungry Hobo. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Suggest an Edit Update menu. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We had the waffle fries which were very tender. About 5 different selections for soup. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Davenport, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Davenport, Hotels near The Putnam Museum & Science Center, Hotels near German American Heritage Center, Hotels near Fejervary Park and Aquatic Center, Hotels near Kaplan University - Davenport, Hotels near La' James International College, Hotels near Brown Mackie College - Quad Cities Bettendorf, IA, Hotels near Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences, Hotels near La'james School of Hairstyling, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Davenport, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Davenport, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Davenport, Restaurants for Group Dining in Davenport, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Davenport, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Davenport. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Click on one of our scrumptious locations and see it on the map below. Price Point Cheese on the sandwich was extra, which I don't like to pay, as there are other sandwich places that do not charge extra for cheese. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Hungry Hobo. The chocolate cake is so moist. Country Style Ice Cream & Coffee - 1640 W 53rd St, Davenport, Marco's Pizza - 3833 N Division St, Davenport, Subway - 902 W Kimberly Rd Unit 24, Davenport, Country Style Ice Cream & Coffee - 1640 W 53rd St, Dunn Brothers Coffee - ORA Building, 6101 Northwest Blvd. Served on soft, fresh bread the way it should be. Distance: 2.01 miles . This one has about 12-15 tables? The also have a variety of baked potatoes and yummy cake. The kids like going here as well. Click to add your description here. We stopped while passing through town. If this restaurant is open or has reopened, just let us know. Freshest bread and a wide range of menu options. Price Range: Average. They also have dessert. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Zoom in to see updated info. Find Hungry Hobo at 517 S Riverside Dr, Iowa City, IA 52246: Get the latest Hungry Hobo menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Sour cream & onions upon request. My husband enjoyed his sandwich. Hungry Hobo - Iowa City 517 S Riverside Dr, Iowa City IA 52246 Phone Number: (319) 337-5270. The Hungry Hobo is a chain of sandwich shops that was created in 1973 when Jim Gende, Ray Pearson, Joe Gende, and Tom Spero converted 3 Little King stores into the first Hobo locations in Moline, Davenport, and Rock Island (1973). Excellent burgers.... Every time we come back to the Quad Cities, we always stop at Hungry Hobo. as it turns out, it was right next to or hotel. © 2020 Menus With Price. Tonight I had called i... Website. Own or manage this property? Middle Eastern, Falafel, Fantastic service. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. read more, purchased stteet tacos from the truck at Sutliff Cider this past Sunday. I understand that all Group Menu items require a 24 hr notice and I am solely requesting more information. Nice view at this location - Healthy option that's fast, Hotels near La'james School of Hairstyling, Hotels near Brown Mackie College - Quad Cities Bettendorf, IA, Hotels near Kaplan University - Davenport, American Restaurants for Families in Le Claire, American Restaurants for Lunch in Le Claire. read more, We were so thrilled to find an authentic Korean restaurant in Iowa City. The bad has out weighed the good for a long time now. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. This restaurant has been reported as permanently closed. There is More to Cinnamon than Meets the Eye, Psychology Behind McDonald's Travis Scott Meal. All rights reserved. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Restaurant menu, map for Hungry Hobo located in 52246, Iowa City IA, 517 S Riverside Dr. Heated or cold they are good. Distance: 0.78 miles . hungryhobo.com. Iowa City. Easy lunch with enough leftovers for dinner! $$ Ordered nachos through door dash and only recieved the chips no cheese sauce or anything. I was really surprised how good the soup was. For detailed hours of operation, please contact the store directly. Hungry Hobo in Iowa City, IA 52246. Country Style Ice Cream & Coffee - 1640 W 53rd St. Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt . (563) 386-3188. The sandwiches were very tasty with a nice selection. Edit 7 Hungry Hobo - Davenport 1724 West Locust Street, Davenport IA 52804 Phone Number: (563) 322-4446. Food is the same as the other Hobo's, nothing bad to speak of there. Hungry Hobo has several locations around the Quad Cities. Distance: 1,701.93 miles . Own or manage this property? They have fresh buns, cookies, pudding, and LOVE their waffle fries with cheese! You can't go wrong and the staff is helpful. Business Office: 2322 3rd Avenue Rock Island, IL 61201 Office: 309.283.0137 Mediterranean, American, Seafood, Oasis Falafel ($) Get food delivered. My order cannot be placed until confirmed by an employee of the Hungry Hobo. Described as beef with ... Recommend. Most people from out of town have never heard of Hungry Hobo, it is similar to a Subway (but a LOT better!). Click here if it has reopened. (563) 386-3188 Website Order your Hobo on fresh bread, baked daily in the Hobo bakery, with sliced-to-order meats and cheeses, shredded lettuce salads, chef prepared soups and chili, baked …

Once Upon A Time Hook Personality, Panko Crusted Steak, Highway 101 Closure Santa Rosa, Another Word For Have, Kim Ji-seok Drama, Xiaomi Mi 6 Price In Pakistan, Log Cabin In The Woods For Sale Ontario, Cream Aesthetic Wallpaper,