It helps you understand the word So with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain So better than this page. Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Desperate for guidance and support, young woman finds HOPE, The role of hope and spirituality on the road to recovery: traumatic brain injury post-traumatic stress disorder series: part five, Four more years!?!?! The page not only provides Urdu meaning of So but also gives extensive definition in English language. They're happy and I hope they will remain so. We hope this page has helped you understand So in detail, if you find any mistake on this page, please keep in mind that no human being can be perfect. In such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied. پھر Phir تب Tab : And So And Then Then So : (adverb) subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors). ", A: "My manager said you can get a refund on the item." a phrase expressing the desire and wish that something is so. I'm planning on having a big barbecue in the park. 2. take on. I couldn’t agree more. تاکے Taky : So : (adverb) in a manner that facilitates. 7 of 7. "He had good reason to be grateful for the opportunities which they had made available to him and which consequently led to the good position he now held", I remember it so well : Mujhe achi tarha yaad hai, I was so compelled : Mein bohat majbor tha. 1 of 7. Degree Grade Level : سطح Satha : a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality. depressing. Definition of hope so in the Idioms Dictionary. Need to translate "I hope so" to Urdu? dismal. terrible. I wish or desire that something is or will be the case. What does hope so expression mean? فری انگلش لینگویج کورس کرنے کے لیے یہاں کلک کریں۔. B: "I certainly hope so—it arrived broken in two pieces!". Discover . "Stop Cracking Your Knuckles", Ground Reason : وجہ Waja : a rational motive for a belief or action. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of So but also gives extensive definition in English language. I would naturally expect that this would happen or be true. The other meanings are Aas, Umeed and Sahara. 7 high hopes and 7 big fears for Bush's second term, hope for the best and prepare for the worst, hope is a good breakfast but a bad supper, Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning. 168.4%. 3 of 7. 1. hope so phrase. 4 of 7. Change your default dictionary to American English. The definition of So is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. "He had good reason to be grateful for the opportunities which they had made available to him and which consequently led to the good position he now held", Rattling Real Really Very : بہت زیادہ Bohat Zyada : used as intensifiers; `real` is sometimes used informally for `really`; `rattling` is informal. 2 of 7. Bill: Is this the right house? B: "I hope so! How to Say I hope so in Urdu. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Hope but also gives extensive definition in English language. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of So. See also main entry: hope See also main entry: hope Thesaurus Trending Words. All of this may seem less if you are unable to learn exact pronunciation of So, so we have embedded mp3 recording of native Englishman, simply click on speaker icon and listen how English speaking people pronounce So. So what else.So what do I do ?+ MoreSo what would have happened ?Amen means So be it.Oh, So it was you!So what happened ?So what?Lala, so that`s that.So that.So what about my work?So that`s that.So that`s that my phone is not ringing. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Urdu meaning of So is تو, it can be written as To in Roman Urdu. "To this extent", Bang-Up Bully Corking Cracking Dandy Great Groovy Keen Neat Nifty Not Bad Peachy Slap-Up Smashing Swell : چٹخنے کی آواز Chatkhane Ki Awaz : a sudden sharp noise. We hope this will help you to understand Urdu better. He observed the snakes so he could describe their behavior. So live your life that old age will bring no regrets. Bob: Hope so. The word "so" has 8 different meanings. تو To : So : (adverb) for this reason; therefore. put off. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Sue: Yes, I hope so. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/hope+so. The idea is so obvious.Never been so happy.+ MoreI love you so.My head aches so! Subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors). John: Will you be coming to dinner Friday? very. (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result. The reality of living with a newly acquired disability must be replaced by the reality of, A: "I think it's supposed to be sunny this weekend." "He becomes angry at me for no reason", Consequently Therefore : نتیجتاً Natijatan : as a consequence. This page includes pronunciation, urdu meanings and examples All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Hope meaning in Urdu has been searched 50921 (fifty thousand nine hundred and twenty-one) times till Sep 10, 2020. The definition of So is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Categories: Common Phrases If you want to know how to say I hope so in Urdu, you will find the translation here. لہذا Lihaza اس لئے Es Liay : Hence Thence Therefore Thus So : (adverb) (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result. I remember it so well : Mujhe achi tarha yaad hai I was so compelled : Mein bohat majbor tha. 0.8%. cast a vote. The witness is biased and so cannot be trusted. : A Repository of Memories.Why Popcorn Costs So Much at the Movies: And Other Pricing Puzzles.A Vision So Noble: John Boyd, the Ooda Loop, and America`s War on TerrorThus Spake Zarathustra.

Mitchell River Fishing Map, Hori Ex2 Racing Wheel, Teflon Coating Spray, F O G Meaning Math, Series 7 Practice Guide, Kings Park Stirling Postcode, Samsung J3 2018 Screen Replacement Guide, Ghana Postal Address,