He took what could have been an emotional and disheartening experience and made it so painless and easy. I found Hawaii Estate & Jewelry Buyers online and reluctantly made an appointment. Thanks Carole Mungai Olympia,Wa. Both their work and there products are quality, and I feel very lucky having found them since that seems to be a rarity to find a business like that today. Don't look any further. What’s amazing about this establishment is the response time. (I’m a jade lover) Thanks, Lovely jade earrings. Keep up the great work Thanks. Everything is better than computer picture. I was so overjoyed and set up my appointment to pick up the jewelry. I found some Jade jewelry marked Ming and I did some research. I saw Moshe to get a ring appraised and he was so helpful and professional. And, he was able to fix some of our most precious pieces so that we can continue to enjoy them and pass them down to the next generation. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Bishop Street Showing 1–60 of 512 results Thanks, Excellent jade products and transaction every step of the way. I would purchase something from there again without hesitation, and will probably visit them in person when I am next in Hawaii. 4 Antique 1890’s Jade Carved tiles Estate Jewelry Lot. Will buy again Thanks, Great jade, the color and design. They were super speedy to reply and they really appreciate what they do. I needed help right away and called other jewelers who did not answer their phones or return my call. I will make your website my No 1 site for jade jewelry. Within a few short weeks the ring was completed and is absolutely stunning in style and eye catching pizzazz. This company really has gone above and beyond in trying to help work with me. ;D. Stunning Ming ring that the owner sized so you could not even tell it was sized. You will walk away more educated and 100% satisfied with your overall experience. On top of that, everyone there was exceptional, genuine, and gave the best social rapport at making you feel comfortable. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. As soon as you walk into his office you'll feel the same. The most common estate jade jewelry material is jade. Buy with Confidence! I am so happy I did. Thanks so very much! After communicating with Joanna, who is as nice as can be, and submitting my photos and eventually shipping my items to them, they responded with a more than fair offer. Overall, they were able to restore the piece to mint condition and engrave it for a very reasonable cost! I am so glad I found him on island to take care of cleaning and resizing my grandmother’s ring, as well as insurance appraisals. We discussed in detail the style and design I had in mind. Moshe and his team superseded any and all expectations of places that buy jewelry. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Exclude products not in stock. Oahu's best jewelry store! $109.00. Would highly recommend Moshe and Hawaii Estate & Jewelry Buyers, and will be going back to him again and again. I definitely recommend them and will definitely do business again. I took it it my jeweler that sells jade and he told me that the quality was excellent and I Got a great deal. I will be back again. His office is extremely safe, clean and quite upscale. Please contact us to schedule a viewing or to receive additional information. I live in California, and Had a bunch of small Jade jewelry pieces. Ads are shown to you based on a number of factors like relevancy and the amount sellers pay per click. On this page we will be featuring specially selected One-Of-Kind, Rare and Estate Jade Pieces.These items have been hand carved with great detail by some of China’s well known 3rd and 4th generation Master Jade … Moshe and the staff are professional, kind, experienced and honest. Great service and trusted that I got the most out of what I was selling. I will go back again. All the Jade items on this page are made of fine quality Jade Welcome to our One-Of-A-Kind page. Great website very informative. I took another chance and bought from you because I loved the product shown and you have a 100% Guarantee customer Satisfaction. When it arrived I was more than happy to see that my necklace was the same as I saw in my computer screen. Chinese Antique Jade Silver Mounted Brooch Hallmarked Jade Estate Jewelry RARE. Expecting it to take a week i was surprised to find out that he finished my repair the same day! Moshe envisioned a design incorporating the diamonds and adding blue sapphires. Gold & Precious Metals The lovely women working there helped me get set up and provided me an estimate of the time and price to fix my jewelry. Downtown, Honolulu, Jewelry Thanks again I will be definitely doing business with them again and hopefully making a trip to meet the team sometime!! 12mm China antique Necklace natural Old Jade jewelry necklace Pendant . Hawaii Estate & Jewelry Buyers answered their phone, set up an appointment right away, were tech savvy, considerate, very nice and cool people on arrival. These folks were simply amazing. Great bargain price also.Thanks. Like our merchandise? I’m fact, we spent a few minutes having a nice conversation. This is definitely the place to go to if you are thinking of selling your jewelry, wanting to purchase some fine pieces of jewelry, or to customize your jewelry. The Mason-Kay estate jade jewelry inventory is extensive. I have visited Moshe twice, and now he's even helping me resize a ring. Make a statement with genuine jade jewelry & shop now! I plan to go back soon to have my wedding ring put in to a new setting! I scheduled an appointment with Moshe to sell some gold and diamond items. You guessed it: green. Found this business and sent them my items. OAOOOOdOOOOO OObOOOOyOOO OAskaArtisansbyLisa, OAOOOOdOOOOO OObOOOOyOOO OGoldreefjewelry, OAOOOOdOOOOO OObOOOOyOOO OBobsBasementTreasure, OAOOOOdOOOOO OObOOOOyOOO OCCCsVintageJewelry, OAOOOOdOOOOO OObOOOOyOOO OKoziEstateBazaar, OAOOOOdOOOOO OObOOOOyOOO OCuspVintageandJewels. We also offer a wide selection of vintage, antique, designer, estate and Ming’s Hawaii jewelry. All the Jade items on this page are made of fine quality Jade, All One of a Kind Items come in a Gorgeous Gift Case. Moshe and Nicole answered all of my (annoying?) This pendant has been hand carved in great detail by... Buy authentic Jade jewelry at discount prices here at Orientaljadejewelry.com.Copyright© 1997-2020 Oriental Jade Jewelry, All Rights ReservedWebmaster – Sagapixel, I received my jade pendant today and wanted to email your company to say that I am wearing it now and may never take it off. Mahalos to Moshe and your team!! Make an appointment. Moshe met with me and he was such a gentleman. The pieces on this page will change as items are sold and new items take their place. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. This pendant is hand carved with great detail. I am so happy with my appraisal and Moshe and his team we’re just the best! I just love it. When you first open the door you are greeted with warm smiles and such professionalism that you feel like you’ve known them forever. Went in to have a ring appraised and Moshe really was very knowledgeable and his staff very professional. I have Bought from other websites in the past and was only half satisfied with my purchase. Thanks for visiting our One-Of-A-Kind page. Thanks for making it avalible on the internet at that great price.Thanks, Beautiful jade merchandise, thanks. Moshe took a huge burden off my mom's shoulders as she had no idea how to go about fixing and selling some of our family jewelry and heirlooms. Quality over everything! We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Diamonds This Jade Bangle was hand carved with t... Fine Quality Jade Inner Peace, Balance and Awareness Double Spiral Pendant, Fine Quality Hand Carved Jade Chinese Dragon Pendant With Chinese Blessings, Fine Quality Jade Chinese Cabbage, Hand Carved Pendant.

Cute Nicknames For Leah, Oneplus 6t Mclaren Case, Georg Friedrich, Prince Of Prussia, Is Bolton Castle National Trust, Outdoor Furniture Amsterdam, 2020 Topps Hobby Box Series 2, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Audiobook, Queen/king Adjustable Bed Frame, Friends Multiple Choice Quiz, Icon Real Estate Tenerife,