the important thing is to be faithful in small things.the parable of the talents could be applicable.its possible for a person to be saved although their works may be burnt up if they dont please god. If ye love me, keep my commandments. If ye love me, keep my commandments. Please try again soon. Come be part of it in Yeshua's name I pray. Here lies the secret of abiding peace--God's peace. my God and your God. This is just as great a revelation of God as the incarnation, "We will come unto him and make our abode with him" (John xiv. When one of our millionaires purchases a lot, with an old shanty on it, he does not fix up the old shanty, but he gets a second-hand man, if he will have it, to tear it down, and he puts a mansion in its place. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And who can fail to feel the tone, 'In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.' he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? But it is just then that the devil begins to turn us away, and he does it through our thoughts, diverting or distracting them as occasion requires. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. These sweet and great words most singularly blend gentleness and dignity. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.--Thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. May 3. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. In my humble opinion the greater works "we" will do that Yeshua is talking about is when "we" the true house of Israel reunite as one. Commentary. How The Gospel Meets Our Greatest Needs (UK), Strength In Numbers // Men Are Waiting For You, The Way Forward: A Journey Through John 14. Do not fail to mark these two stages in Christian life. Because I go to my Father - To send you the Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit will be the great Teacher and Minister in this blessed process. B. Simpson—Days of Heaven Upon Earth, Faith in God and Christ'Let not your heart be troubled ... believe in God, believe also in Me.' Copy. June 29. (12) Verily, verily, I say unto you. After having become adjusted to our Living Head and the source of our life, now our business is to abide, absorb and grow, leaning on His strength, drinking in His life, feeding on Him as the Living Bread, and drawing all of our resources from Him in continual dependence and communion. (f) That is, not only do them, but I can also give other men power to do greater. for the end of those things is death. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. Uerely, verely I say vnto you, he that beleeueth on me, the works that I doe, shall hee doe also, and greater workes then these shall he doe, because I goe vnto my Father.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater {works} than these he will do; because I go to the Father.- New American Standard Version (1995)Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater `works' than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.- American Standard Version (1901)Truly I say to you, He who puts his faith in me will do the very works which I do, and he will do greater things than these, because I am going to my Father.- Basic English BibleVerily, verily, I say to you, He that believes on me, the works which I do shall he do also, and he shall do greater than these, because I go to the Father.- Darby BibleVerily, verily, I say to you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to my Father. Read more 23). 23). These are the greater works we will do. "We will come unto Him and make our abode with Him" (John xiv. Share Geneva Study Bible {5} Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and {f} greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. The one is the Spirit's work in us, the other is the Spirit's personal coming to abide within us. Martha, Martha, thou are careful and troubled about many things: but one thing is needful: and Mary hath …Anonymous—Daily Light on the Daily Path, January 14 MorningMy Father is greater than I.--JOHN 14:28. He, forgetting His own burden, turns to comfort and encourage them. I believe that Jesus is reminding believers of the potential for greater works either in the Apostolic realm or day-to-day working environment. 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "We Will Come unto Him and Make Our Abode with Him" (John xiv. Among what he did is the endurerance of the agony and the suffering on the cross. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible. and knoweth not who shall gather them.--What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? 1. What are the benefits of creating an account? 17). “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” We give ourselves to God and the Holy Spirit takes possession of our breast. And so, in simple, childlike words, which the weakest could grasp, and in which the most troubled could find peace, He said to them, after having encouraged their. At the time of his death, as far as we know, he had only about five hundred disciples (1Co 15:6), but he "went to his Father" and "shed forth the things seen and heard" on Pentecost (Ac 2:33), and the eleven apostles converted three thousand in a single day (Ac 2:41). There is a great difference between my building a house and my going to reside in that house and make it my home. "My Peace I Give unto You" (John xiv. some christians are ordained to do great works others for lesser. If we are to do God’s work, we need to have faith in Jesus Christ (His son) who came to earth to teach us how we should live. "He dwelleth with you and shall be in you" (John xiv. John 14:12-14. Commentary. John 14:12-15 KJV. for the end of those things is death. The world passeth away, and the lust thereof.--Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven.--My Father, and your Father; . The other is the secret which Paul says has been hid from ages and generations, but is now made manifest to His saints, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. John chapter 14 KJV (King James Version) 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.I go to prepare a place for you. Treuli, treuli, Y seie to you, if a man bileueth in me, also he schal do the werkis that Y do; and he schal do grettere werkis than these, for Y go to the fadir.- Wycliffe Bible`Verily, verily, I say to you, he who is believing in me, the works that I do -- that one also shall do, and greater than these he shall do, because I go on to my Father;- Youngs Literal Bible. 23). The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.--Thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 16:28. 9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? 14:12 Greater works than these shall he do - So one apostle wrought miracles merely by his shadow, #Acts 5:15|; another by handkerchiefs carried from his body, #Acts 19:12|; and all spake with various tongues. being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?--Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.--JOHN 14:27. 23). KJV 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Wisdom 3 Dive Computer Review, 3 In 1 Citrus Tree, Simple Present Interrogative Negative Sentence, All-clad Copper Core, Castor Oil For Hair Growth Reviews, Political Factors Definition, La Palenque Menu, Local Food Meaning,