What do you need more of in your life? 44. What are some of the first thoughts that go through your mind? Have a list of prompts ready, so you have direction. For those times your mind is drawing a blank, here’s a list of 50 self-care journal prompts along with a PDF you can print out and tuck inside your journal. Self-Care Journal Prompts PDF. 53. Journal Prompts to Help You Manage Anxiety— Processing anxiety can be challenging, but journaling about your feelings may help. Inspirational Words List – 100+ Single Words to Inspire You, Law of Attraction Scripting – How to Script Your Desired Reality, 20 Quick Self-Care Ideas That Take 5 Minutes or Less, How to Meditate When You Can’t Sit Still – 6 Strategies That Work. 58. What activities do you find most invigorating? What made you feel 62. 62. 12. Who is your favorite person to talk to every day? What is the message that you want to share with the world? Wanna know more? Hey there! Tell what is in the sack and write about it. A certain number of prompts have model essays in the answer section that you can use to compare and con-trast your writing. Describe this bus and explain why kids will like it. 70. When you wake up in the morning, how do you want to feel? There are endless lists of prompts that will help alleviate boredom and keep you motivated day to day. What do you need most to heal right now? 72. The thing I’m most thankful in life for is ________. ?��~�죞k��1�Տ���e���y8s݅8� ���qz;1h�B��8�S[ ��8�޶�,m���q���? H��Wˎ]� ���gi�q��bo $H��0��$Rd\9�l@�ߧ��G����B�K�~�Qd��xs���wv���V���x���o�o�������~�я�~��5���������}�q��@΅���9���:G=j�iq�y��u����}{���#�����?����Ǵ�Mq��p�w�on_��;^��ľr���vV�mm�%��@G����#��p���_�:���o{�˛�o�_LH�~���~}��÷�? In the mood to journal but not sure what to write? What beliefs are holding you back from living your dream life? Today I can honor my body by _________. What have you done lately just for you? 16. What are some of the ways you can improve your overall health? Writing Prompts Appropriate for Younger Students I. B. Click here to learn more. Try exercising in the evening, then journal about your experience. 500 Prompts for Narrative and Personal Writing 58. Who is the ‘mayor’ of your school or neighborhood? But we all have our #fml days where the stress just seems to get to us. What do you need to stop doing to live a richer and happier life? eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'highvibeshaven_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_0',146,'0','0'])); To download the PDF, simply click on the image below and save it to your computer. 49. What is the first thing you do in the morning? What are you most grateful for right now? A book that has impacted me is __________. I'm Shannon and I've made this blog to help you create the perfect bullet journal or planner for YOU! 22. 23. What do you need to forgive yourself for? Grade 5 Writing Prompts Page 2 November, 2012 Imagine you are going on a field trip in a bus created especially for kids. Prompts are a great tool for journaling. 18. Describe the toy and tell why it is your favorite. Today is 3 Election Day! What could you do to make your life more delightful every day? 2. They can provide direction, motivation, and variety, so the habit doesn’t become a monotonous task. You can make your life better if you create a self-care safety net for those times. 60. Here are 30 prompts, questions and ideas to explore in your journal to get to know yourself better. What do you wish you had more time for? 3. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a222bb137f347cffecc820524573187d" );document.getElementById("ba6b154050").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What is one adjustment you’d like to make to your morning routine? Describe what your ideal morning would look like. Resources related to “Self Care Journal Prompts” Panda Planner Review – Is This Unique Diary Right For You? What is your favorite personality trait? A scoring guide, or rubric, is also included in the answer section. 45. !��8/��ǭ:�0����;�U���g85g�B �æF�΀k���p�; How can you avoid that? How do you start? I'm a lifelong spiritual seeker who has spent over 25 years studying numerology, spirituality, the Law of Attraction and the secrets of the universe. In addition, keeping prompts in a journal jar will make journaling easier. 51. hoose one of the persuasive writing prompts from the list below and write an essay. Here we talk a lot about bullet journaling, planning, and how to be more productive. What is one adjustment you’d like to make to your nighttime routine?

Oriental Cabbage Recipes, Charleston Sc Beaches Open, Cream Aesthetic Background, End Of Vacation Quotes, What Is The Central Teaching Of The Bhagavad Gita, Eastern Region Population, Chicken Ramen Recipe, Old Italian Lullabies,