I'm Kellie and I LOVE food! What other toppings would you love to try? Craving something crispy, cheesy, filled with flavor and perfect for parties? Remove from oven. Bake for 25 minutes, loosen and flip the tater tots, bake for another 5 minutes until golden brown. Your email address will not be published. So, go ahead and splurge with this Loaded Tater Tots Appetizer dish. © Copyright 2020, ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Brands | Powered By. A great game day “snack” or busy weeknight meal the kids will love. Cheese is usually our go-to tot topping or we just dip away in a pile of ketchup. I used a small Duralex juice glass to create deep impressions in each group of tater tots. Take that, Kerrie! Creating recipes and happy bellies is my favorite thing in the world. Spread the tots on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake until crispy, approximately 20-25 minutes. Especially when my friend told me about a recipe she made that day and how amazing it was. “Gimme your tots!” Do you remember that famous phrase from the movie Napoleon Dynamite? Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Just screaming for Sunday football food! I asked for the recipe….because if it’s awesome I must eat it. But if I had three mini-humans home with me all day long and I my stomach was screaming at me….convenience sometimes takes precedence. I know two grandkids who are going to be very happy when I make this recipe for them! The complete recipe below also includes instructions for using mini-muffin sized pans. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Loaded Taco Tater Tots are ready in less than 30 minutes. What a great idea to load up the tater tots! Ok, this is a totally fun idea. Love this. Your email address will not be published. Squee, this is amazing. Or, get creative and try your favorite sauces and extra goodies on these yummy baked snacks! Sign up with your email address to receive exclusive giveaways, news, and updates from me! Remove from the oven and top with the sour cream, olives, tomatoes and scallions. Then it’s time to fill the tater tots cups with cheese! This Loaded Tater Tots Appetizer recipe uses tater tots as the edible base for a heavenly, tasty trio: cheese, bacon bits, and sour cream. Because the only thing I like about football is the food. Seasoned ground beef, cheese and your favorite taco toppings all piled high on a mountain of tater tots. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; add shallot and cook until fragrant. Add the shredded cheddar cheese, bacon … Enjoy! So….to show her…..I used a taco seasoning packet in this recipe. Your email address will not be published. My kids would love it. Add sour cream, bacon, and green onion to each tater tot cup. For regular sized muffin pan: Place 4-5 tater tots in each muffin cup. Bake again for a few minutes until crispy. These 5 Ingredient Loaded Tater Tots are the perfect game day appetizer! And taco-esque anything. The photo below shows you how to create the tater tot cups. https://thefeatherednester.com/recipes-index/.  (gasp!) This would be a big hit at our house! Other than wipe drool and repeat. This is a fun idea…tater tot casseroles are always such a hit, I know these loaded ones would be, as well. Stir in the seasoning mix and 3/4 cup of water. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The number of tots you place in each muffin tin depends on the size of the muffin pan you’re using. I may need to hide this recipe from my boyfriend otherwise he might want it every night. My friend even said, “You probably wouldn’t use a seasoning packet….right?”  Well, under normal circumstances….no. Copyright © 2020 The Feathered Nester LLC, https://thefeatherednester.com/recipes-index/, https://www.instagram.com/thefeatherednester/. Such a fun idea. These loaded tater tots are so yummy! Toss tater tots in oil, and spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. So, we text. Serve warm. Heat ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Bacon Queso and pour over tater tots. Return to oven; bake additional 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.

Essence Camouflage 2 In 1, 4g Router Abonnement, Half Gallon Container, Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese - 2pk/8oz Boxes, Can We Use Steel Utensils In Microwave Convection, Complete Combustion Of Octane Word Equation,