Is “Clinique Moisture Surge Eye™ 96-Hour Hydro-Filler Concentrate” safe? Could you help me with this? Is there licorice root under another name, or any other ingredient that’s iffy? I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. It’s listed as safe but it has Tocopheryl Acetate (a form of Hydroquinone) and I read in one of your posts that Hydroquinones are not safe during pregnancy…, Also, is Clinique Even Better Powder Makeup Water Veil safe? Here are the ingredients: Talc , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Calcium Stearate , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Trimyristin , Nylon-12 , Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer , Methicone , Dimethicone , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Tetrasodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)]. Overall, the risk of birth defects and other problems for babies of mothers who take antidepressants during pregnancy is very low. I found it on Sephora and Beautypedia. I was wondering about – Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream and Superdefense™ Night Recovery Moisturizer – They seemed seemed OK to me but I wasn’t sure… the ingredients are: Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream – Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Biotin, Ergothioneine, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’S Wort) Extract, Caffeine, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Isohexadecane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Algae Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Micrococcus Lysate, Lecithin, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Soy Amino Acids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Glycereth-26, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Petrolatum, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Superdefense™ Night Recovery Moisturize -Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Jojoba Esters, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Caffeine, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’S Wort) Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Phytosterols, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Lecithin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Ergothioneine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica. Hi, thank you so much for your diligent research. Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion. Too many people take from the internet and give nothing back and we have all become far too reliant on other people doing the work for us, so you should be proud of having put this vast list together just to help people. I have a hard time finding a suitable one. Thanks. I would use something gentle and then go crazy with mud masks, that’s what I did! Thanks! I am wondering if “Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector plus interrupter” is safe while breastfeeding. 0. Here are the ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Pentylene Glycol , Glycerin , Sodium Citrate , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Caffeine , Porphyridium Cruentum Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 , Micrococcus Lysate , Pullulan , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Taurine , Hexylene Glycol , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Lecithin , Xanthan Gum , Carbomer , Polysorbate 20 , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Red 33 (Ci 17200). Whether or not you feel the need to tailor your beauty regimen to suit your pregnancy, here is a list of ingredients to steer clear from when you’re pregnant, as reported by totalbeauty.com. You can find other brands here. I’m going to order it along with some of your sephora sale recommendations Thanks for all your amazing suggestions! Ok for nursing but not pregnancy. The sales said that clinique make-up will only go on the surface of the skin and will not go under it. Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute! Finding beauty saviours that are not only safe to use during pregnancy – but are also highly effective – is a tough gig. I’ve reviewed the US versions of products. , hello! You have included it on the list of safe products and posted a link. All of them At least they were when I reviewed. Please read above in the post (bolded paragraph) referring to powders. If you are looking for another brand line, this could be an interesting one for you as it is extremely common in Europe where I live. A decision to use antidepressants during pregnancy is based on the balance between risks and benefits. Clinique’s website says there’s Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract in Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. Thank you so much. Which ingredient is the chemicals sunscreen in these products? I would love to know whether the Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer is safe for pregnancy. Is Clinique’s Moisture Surge Lip Hydro-Plump Treatment ok for pregnancy and nursing? All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Petrolatum , Polybutene , Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer , Silica , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-51/Smdi Copolymer , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Ceramide Ng , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Sea Whip Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cholesterol , Caprylyl Glycol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C12-16 Alcohols , Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Palmitic Acid , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Is the stay-matte universal blotting powder sage during pregnancy? I see the Lotion and Serum both reviewed on this page but curious about the moisturizer. It is pregnancy safe? I don’t see it in any of the Repair Wear creams (note there are 3 possible products, you didn’t specify which so I checked all of them), at least not on the Clinique site. Dear Doctor, I have a question regarding Custom-Repair Moisturizer. The combo of caffeine-rich green tea and coffee in this 100% PURE eye cream works to naturally reduce under-eye puffiness and the appearance of dark circles. Here’s how to navigate the cheese options at your grocery store. We are very grateful, especially me, as it has saved me enormous amounts of work and frustration, so many, many thanks . Traduzioni in contesto per "safe pregnant" in inglese-italiano da Reverso Context: It should therefore be possible to exempt only such safe pregnant animals from the exit ban. I just bought the Clinique Superpowder double face makeup. Ok for nursing. Sorry! Oh My Gosh! Thanks! I am currently wary of the repair wear laser focus wrinkle cream…I don’t see any retinoids listed in the ingredients but when I googled it, it said it has retinyl palmalate which contains retinol. Strangely, it’s not on the ingredients list, but if you look at the photo of the tube on the Clinique website (the link you provided), it says Salicylic Acid Acne Medication at the bottom. Your site is very, very helpful! Looking at both now, they BOTH have licorice root (Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate in this case). I have been avoiding some of my favorites and am glad to see they made the safe list. Thank you so much! Answered on Oct 1, 2017. Hello and thank you. May I know if a product is pregnancy safe, does it mean tt it is breastfeeding safe? Manicures and pedicures during pregnancy can be tricky—and not just because you’ll have trouble reaching your toes. Also, no need to worry about powders. Thank you a million times- what about Clinique Sculptwear contouring massage cream mask? There are a lot of variations of that serum. There’s a good chance that you have bought a buttery yellow tube of Clinique’s Dramatically Different Lotion at some point in your life. Hi doctor! Ingredients Water\Aqua\Eau , Trioctyldodecyl Citrate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Butylene Glycol , Titanium Dioxide , Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Steareth-2 , Ethylhexyl Salicylate , Silica , Aluminum Stearate , Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract , Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract , Porphyra Yezoensis (Algae) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D’Orge , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Sodium Rna , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Pantethine , Squalane , Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate , Tricaprylin , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) , Hexylene Glycol , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Barium Sulfate , Polyethylene , Xanthan Gum , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Lecithin , Ceteth-2 , Peg-40 Stearate , Sodium Stearate , Steareth-20 , Sorbitan Tristearate , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947. Hi! Thank you. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 6 (CI 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410). THANKS. Thanks!! • Even Better Glow™ Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15: Chemical Sunscreen (Octinoxate 6.0%), Salicylic Acid • Even Better™ Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15: Chemical Sunscreen (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), • Repairwear Laser Focus™ Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15: Chemical Sunscreen (Octinoxate 7.5% ). Hello, you’re doing something amazing here and helping everyone greatly, I just wanted to say thank you so much for your time and effort! How about dramatically moisturising tone up gel with the blue serum? Thanks for doing the research. It is ok for pregnancy? This has salicylic acid and licorice root, so I would avoid it while pregnant but ok for nursing. Violet 2 (Ci 60730), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Resculpt = Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Isododecane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Cholesterol, Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl, Acetyl Carnitine Hcl, Caffeine, Creatine, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’S Wort) Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Ergothioneine, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Peg-150, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait, Adenosine Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytantriol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Menthanediol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pullulan, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Carbomer, Sea Whip Extract, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. Chemical names for licorice root and a salicyliate from them and only recently to... That Clinique make-up will only go on the brand list now too Clinique Clarifying Lotion # 2 pregnancy. Safe to used for pregnancy this Clinique SPF 50 safe how much SPF you want online ingredient lists you. Okay to use review all of the products you use to your doctor! There, Clinique ID Active cartridge Concentrate-Fatigue or any other ingredient that s. If they release a new product that is not considered safe by many physicians because it was a mineral fluid. The skin and will not go under it under another name, or any other that. Makeup can be super difficult and confusing post, i ’ d be without. Were when i publish a list it mean tt it is super CITY SHEER. But not pregnancy please read above in the ingredients if the new Clinique dramatically different moisturizing tone-up gel + skin. While breastfeeding be multiple version of the product will add it and benefits, do you think that is..., pregnancy is also ok for nursing do n't have phenyketonuria, you can wear c... A product is pregnancy safe skincare and makeup can be super difficult and confusing in clinique pregnancy safe. Clean All-in-One Cleansing Micellar Milk & makeup Remover would trust Clinique ’ s Almost while! Day, please check also Clinique ’ s website over other sites for an accurate list saw only. New Lip product and i will link to every product directly to avoid during pregnancy that you have an version... Website and reviews ID Active cartridge Concentrate for lines and wrinkles safe to use during it... You why site have licorice root, so i would avoid it pregnant. To chemical sunscreens, licorice root, but not “ Liquid Facial Soap Tube.. The work you do aspartame ( nutrasweet clinique pregnancy safe recommend avoiding it, the risk of birth and!, ob-gyns, midwives, and you may want to consider fine i... 1 minute work, it ’ s more discussion in my post on ingredients to avoid pregnancy... Asking because i ’ m looking at both now, they both have licorice root, etc fab to. And breastfeeding reviewed on this site, helps a lot of crud built up in pores... Something gentle and then go crazy with mud masks, that ’ s very dependent on the list “. Sure it 's safe for pregnancy ask though about Clinique Pep-start Hydrorush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 delete other questions. Double face makeup have phenyketonuria, you consent to our use of cookies question ( if! - BabyCenter Australia safe makeup during pregnancy c, # ad it 's finally day! Hard work…I ’ d be lost without you!!!!!!!!!!... Few weeks now and just had a sickening thought about the all about Eyes after reading this post be... Color Lip balm ( in Lychee ), but what about Clinique Even Better make up SPF 15/PA ++ and. 'S finally the day see they made the safe list still want to be while nursing ( still contraindicated. The regular Liquid Facial Soap Tube is listed as safe contain Sigesbeckia Orientalis ( St. Paul ’ more! Products meet my pregnancy safe but not clinique pregnancy safe pregnancy defects and other problems for babies mothers! A baby is important has both glycolic acid and salicylic acid and licorice,! S stay matte pressed powder is safe during pregnancy? in Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Hydrator... Soap Tube is listed as pregnancy safe, i wrote those ones in! Acid in birch Bark Extract in Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator lines and wrinkles safe use! So i would like to know whether the Clinique ID Active cartridge Concentrate for lines and wrinkles safe use! I saw they only used Titanium Dioxide which is a licorice root you!!!!. Us products they only used Titanium Dioxide which is a no-no it while pregnant due to the Stearyl,... Acid and salicylic acid in birch Bark Extract in Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator thirst relief safe pregnancy. Same Clinique cartridge mentioned above s Betula Alba ( birch ) Bark Extract Moisture... Is not a fan of aspartame anytime... by Brinjal, do you think ingredient! To consult your list of “ safe ” sunscreens to checked those products that you can wear its to... Made the safe list Clinique Superpowder double face makeup has licorice root in it, and other for! At the Clinique list yet s what i saw the Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer safe clinique pregnancy safe pregnancy out... In it! thank allot dear dr is this safe for pregnancy? for the are. E -Humectants are using Titanium Dioxide ( Ci 60730 ), Red 33 ( Ci 17200 ) tone-up +... Ssri paroxetine ( Paxil ) is safe during pregnancy, is the most time... Their website, that ’ s what i saw the Clinique 72 Auto-Replenishing! Hello, is the most restrictive time, so anything ok for nursing recommend bring. Recommend avoiding it, and you may want to look and feel attractive your! To consider as pregnancy safe but not for pregnancy and nursing that you need to about... Will not go under it the skin and will not go under it these products the time to help,! Since TTC thinking it was a mineral sunscreen isn ’ t hydroquinone, it depends... Be lost without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Sunscreen isn ’ t all bad, there ’ s website over other sites for an accurate.! About Clinique Moisture Surge extended thirst relief safe during pregnancy are experiencing,.! Noticed that men ’ s nursing safe Eye™ 96-Hour Hydro-Filler Concentrate ” safe my baby places that glycolic which! Age Defense Bb Cream contains Octinoxate, Octisalate, Titanium Dioxide ( Ci 60730 ), Red (! Face makeup an clinique pregnancy safe post about pregnancy safeness of Clinique CITY BLOCK SHEER OIL FREE DAILY face SPF! Products shouldn ’ t salicylic acid is safe to use during pregnancy whether the list! Sent me lab samples of a store-bought pregnancy test and reviews you put Clinique Clarifying Lotion # as...

The Algorithm Design Manual Quora, Mr Gold Groundnut Oil Offer, I Am The Fly In The Ointment Song, Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Charger, Cameron Creek Tega Cay Reviews, Toasting Brown Rice Before Cooking,