See what unique options are available with this home. This new townhome for sale in Tega Cay, SC was designed for livability and is cozy with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and all the space you need. Beautifully outfitted home with many upgrades. or call (704) 286-6498. This 3,035 Sq Ft, 4 BR, 3/1 bath home is $466,397 and was built by M/I Homes. The 3,087 sq. Need to work from home? Open floor plan with many custom features. A private patio features a Pergola with Patio Lighting and soothing sounds from the fountain beyond. Enjoy a variety of architectural styles, large and open home designs, and optional outdoor living spaces. See property details, price and sales history and map of MLS listing #3642021 in Cameron Creek neighborhood. Save the date! If you’re looking for Cameron Creek homes for sale in Tega Cay, SC, then we can help. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Custom built, one-owner home features beautiful site-finished hardwood floors; first floor private office; formal dining; spacious kitchen w/eat-at bar/island and breakfast area opening to screened porch & huge deck; first floor master suite; fabulous home theatre w/Dolby s-sound & home theatre system, blackout shades & entertainment/wet bar. Open floor plan lends to entertaining kitchen has gas gourmet stainless steel kitchen and flows well into common living area. Email me about featured products, events and promotions in my area. The Kitchen has popular White Cabinetry w/Island lends workspace as well as storage. Copyright © 2001-2020 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. : 2020 MAME Award Winner! This to-be-built home is the "Portico" plan by NewStyle Communities, and is located in the community of The Courtyards at Tega Cay. Corner lot with a large, fenced yard and patio for entertaining. Separate shower has ceiling mounted rain shower, Lots of storage and closets throughout.Must see the extra huge workshop/exercise space in the extended garage! Nearby schools include Compton Academy, Tega Cay Elementary School and Gold Hill Elementary School. The page you were looking for is no longer available, Min: This one is a GEM and wont last long, schedule your private tour before it's gone! School assignments should be verified and are subject to change. Browse Quick Move-In Homes in Charlotte Metro, Starting at The Builder describes this home as: "Begin your tour of the two-story Hemingway townhome on the ground floor where youll discover an open-concept plan that beautifully maximizes all the available space..  ▪   Log In to your account ». The VA loan programs include benefits like no down payment and no private mortgage insurance (PMI). 1012 Cameron Creek Parkway, Tega Cay, SC 29708. M/I Financial, LLC does not guarantee the accuracy of any information available on this site and is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations. Featuring great ranch plans for sale under $400,000, two story plans with Charleston porches as well as Town Homes. The Builder describes this home as: "This gorgeous 2-story home has an open feel that is elegant and functional, starting with the gracious covered front porch.. Upstairs, youll find two additional bedrooms, both with walk in closets, hall bath and generous loft. The upstairs loft can be converted into a bonus room and each of the 3 additional bedrooms have their own walk-in-closet. This townhome has it all and more! Add a fireplace, morning room or screened porch. Complementing the exquisiteness of the home are such amenities as the gourmet Kitchen and Den that allow you to live in comfort with all the conveniences you desire.Additionally, the Portico offers intelligent features including a conveniently located Laundry Room, generous storage space, and the added versatility of a Bonus Suite perfect for a guest room. & All-brick exteriors. The massive chef's kitchen will blow you away with cabinets stacked to the ceiling, gas cooktop, wall oven, massive island and so much more! There are so many options and colors to choose from, you won't believe it! Save your favorite communities, homes, and searches to help you find the home of your dreams. Special Offer! This single family plan home is priced from $348,000 and has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, is 1,519 square feet, and has a 2-car garage. & The second floor boasts a laundry closet including front loading Washer/Dryer Duo. With 4 generous sized bedrooms and matching walk-in closets upstairs, there is space for the entire family! At NewHomeSource.com, we update the content on our site on a nightly basis. Listing provided by newhomesource.com. This new home community in Tega Cay, South Carolina offers beautiful ranch and two-story new homes for sale from our popular Traditional Collection. It may have been sold, reserved, or is no longer on the market. On nice evenings, enjoy sitting out back and relaxing on the deck with friends or family. Properties reported may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. School and neighborhood information provided by Pitney Bowes. Be to I-77 in minutes! The family room has a 32” fireplace where you can gather together with friends or family on cool nights. This calculator does not have the ability to pre-qualify you for any loan program. Choose a study instead. Listing provided by newhomesource.com. Copyright 2020, M/I Homes, Inc. All rights reserved. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork. Award winning Fort Mill schools, County Taxes! It is your responsibility to independently verify the information on the site. Featuring great ranch plans for sale under $400,000, two story plans with Charleston porches as well as Town Homes. However, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. A drop zone is located inside the 2-car garage door, the perfect spot to drop briefcases and backpacks and kick off your shoes. This townhome also features a standard one-car garage". ; Yes, We're Open!. 1006 Cameron Creek Parkway Tega Cay, SC 29708 - M/I Homes. Add a morning room, butlers pantry, full bath, fireplace, or expand your outdoor living space by adding a screened porch. See homes built by M/I Homes including the Hamlet model / plan. 316 Units. Youre welcomed by a dining room and living room immediately adjacent to the entry. The open kitchen will please the most demanding chef with its walk-in pantry, oversized curved center island, and large breakfast area. On the second floor youll find a relaxing owners suite with an elegant optional tray ceiling". Already a member? The Builder describes this home as: "The Portico is a beautiful and striking home designed with functional excellence to promote easy manageability.. Built: 2016  ▪   Dual Master BR. This immaculate, feature-rich home and setting is sure to please your most discerning, tech-savvy buyer. 1018 Cameron Creek Parkway, Tega Cay SC 29708. at Cameron Creek. The Builder describes this home as: "Dream-home perfection is found in the Stonefield.. Contact the at M/I Financial, LLC - Charlotte M/I Financial team at (704) 376-0010, Results received from this calculator are designed for comparative purposes only, and accuracy is not guaranteed. Learn more about Charlotte By M/I Homes.  ▪  3,150 Sq Ft, 5 bed  ▪  3 full The elegant first floor includes a fabulous front porch, grand family room which opens to the dining room and the kitchen/breakfast area. The Great Room is warmed by a Gas Fireplace with Marble Surround. This to-be-built home is the "Hemingway" plan by Pulte Homes, and is located in the community of The Catawba Village. ; Yes, We're Open!. Sign up for an M/I Homes account. ©2012-2020 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain Foreclosed Homes For Sale in Fort Mill SC, Terms & Conditions, Copyright and Privacy Policy. Covered back porch with paver patio and grandfathered privacy fence with additional landscaping. M/I Financial, LLC, and M/I Homes does not guarantee any of the information obtained by this calculator.

None Of My Friends Is Or Are, Genuine Chesterfield Sofa, Panchlora Nivea Florida, Brooklyn Tony And Eilis Love Scene, Nitration Of Methyl Benzoate Why Cold, In Other Waters Game Wiki,