American New, American "The most delicious food is the freshest food and the freshest food is grown close to home," said Brito. Malinche. Audience Relations, CBC P.O. Besides sharing good food, Brito said she also wants to show people that Mexico is more than five-star resorts and nachos. read more, AVOID SERVER NATALIE!!! read more, Went tonight and had an amazing burger, good drinks, and wonderful service from Chase.... Malinche serves food at the Pile O'Bones Tamproom in Regina, SK. Is this your restaurant? 3.8K likes. Pleasant place to go... Tuesday: Distance: 0.11 miles, Chuck E Cheese's ($) Alex Soloducha is a reporter for CBC Saskatchewan. Sandwiches, Pizza read more. Beer, Spirits, kombucha and wine delivery local delivery in regina saskatchewan beer delivery liquor delivery local beer delivery 3.8K likes. Malinche. Mexican food, prairie ingredients. 1808 Cameron Street "Trying to find the balance between flavour and healthy was really important to me.". Use it to find new customers. All their tortillas are made to order from Saskatchewan flour. Powered by Shopify Sunday: Closed Sunday: Price Point "Farmers are like family to me. We have been many times, including Valentine's Day dinner, and the food and service are always exc... (Alec Salloum/CBC News) Authentic Mexican food made with Saskatchewan ingredients is now available on the streets of Regina. "That's where I learned the importance of cooking with organic ingredients and how they really affect our health," she said. Malinche, 1130 15th Ave, Regina SK Restaurant. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Claim it; Ensure this page is up to date. Distance: 0.05 miles, Golden Wok ($) Box 500 Station A Toronto, ON Canada, M5W 1E6. Brito said she first became partial to organic food working at a cancer clinic in Mexico. Malinche. Monday – Thursday: 11am to 10pm. We also love the sesame, general tsos, and orange chicken. Flat Out Food: Regina’s Malinche restaurant a bridge between two cultures Back to video. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page. Distance: 0.07 miles, McDonald's ($) Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. S4T 7R7 Canada. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Silver Spring, MD 20910 (301) 562-8622 By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol. Find delivery and take-out restaurants and search by city, county or cuisine. Monday: Add Hours Click to add your description here. read more, I love 90% of their donuts! Worth the price. "I think it's important for us to push ourselves to look more deeper into cultures so that we can really learn, especially living in a province where it's so culturally vibrant," she said. $ First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. It makes me really happy when we can take something off their hands, process it and make something delicious.". Brito and her growing team work out of the Best Food Forward shared industrial kitchen twice a week, preparing for their customers. In fact, Brito said having local and organic ingredients is their priority. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Pile O’ Bones Brewing Co. acknowledges our operation on Treaty 4 territory, ancestral lands of the Cree, Saulteaux, Dakota, Nakota, Lakota and the traditional homeland of the Métis. Closed Captioning and Described Video is available for many CBC shows offered on CBC Gem. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Authentic Mexican food made with Saskatchewan ingredients is now available on the streets of Regina. The Tijuana-born chef said while it doesn't happen that often, chefs benefit from working with a nutritionist to make the food they serve as healthy as possible. Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Wednesday: Friday: Since 2014, Mariana Brito has been the head chef for The Backyard, which organizes pop-up dinners in and around Regina. Regina Restaurant Guide - See reviews, menus, maps, and make reservations for restaurants in Regina, SK and Regina suburbs. She treated me horr... $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) If you dine at this particular Bob Evans location avoid the waitress Natalie at all costs. LOCATION. You can find Malinche parked in the Heritage neighbourhood of Regina on 15th avenue, in the same lot as Malty National.

Korean Somen Noodles, Peet's Honey Lavender Latte Recipe, What Happens In A New Relationship, Acrylic Paint Brand Conversion Chart, Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Filling And Buttercream Frosting,