It helped in Ori and The Blind Forest as well, letting me more easily jump and attack at the same time. Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components that are built to last. How can I talk to someone about my controller that doesn't work? At $179, it’s nearly the price of a brand new Xbox One S, and costs more than the similar Scuf Elite and Scuf Prestige Xbox controllers. I forced my roommate to give it a try as well, and the increased tension appeared to help his aim. Now they want $108.00 to repair/swap the controller. Tried support but once someone call me back the call dropped and no one else call. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. If you buy something through this post, IGN may get a share of the sale. Taking the thumbsticks off gives you access to a screw which can adjust the tension of the sticks to three different levels. While it does offer a higher degree of versatility than the standard $59 Xbox One controller, it’s a lot to ask for a product that doesn’t scream perfection. Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Livestream, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, The Best Black Friday Sales and Deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and Dell (Updated), Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Campaign Review, The Mandalorian: Season 2, Episode 3 Review, Where to Find PS5 When It Comes Into Stock, Get Fire Emblem, Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion and More on Sale, CoD: Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Review in Progress: Launch Impressions, Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. Is Selling Out Fast, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. Though there’s no substitute for the paddles, both thumbsticks and the D-Pad can be reconfigured. Downsized from the regular xbox controller and the ABXY occasionally won't register soft inputs even after fully pressed. Shape-wise, the Elite Series 2 is similar to its predecessor (and the standard Xbox One controller), but the grips are different. One is a simple, four-direction version like on the standard Xbox controller, while the other is a round, faceted version. Tweaking capabilities of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 are fairly extensive through the Xbox Accessories app, which is available on both Xbox One and PC. In this case, Microsoft takes the money, but doesn’t go nearly as far toward delivering perfection. They come off almost too easily – I seem to have left the house this morning without noticing the left thumbstick had popped off. There’s definitely a learning curve to the paddles, but it’s one worth taking advantage of. Thank you! I purchased one at Christmas and it now has several issues. However 3 months using it, without dropping it or anything, and the damn analog stick drifts, the LT & RT adjusters breaks, and the LB doesn't work properly. The main body has a soft touch coating. Elite Series 2. By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. Microsoft would hope that the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 substantially improves your gaming experience compared to the basic controller. I bought it May 31, 2020. The Right bumper button started to go (not registering button when pressed) and disconnect. Most of the body eschews the shiny, metal accents found on the original, going instead for a darker metal. That is not true. The D-Pad seems to be one spot where production quality suffers. When I do the virtual assistant it says that it is out of warranty. When I do the virtual assistant it says that it is out of warranty. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information. Never buying another "eLiTe CoNtROlLeR" again.... Over priced for a broken controller that never worked. The all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro, including adjustable-tension thumbsticks, new interchangeable components, up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life, and limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app on Xbox One and Windows 10.*. Microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, Black, FST-00001 . Frustrated that normal controllers hold up better than the "Elite" ones. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.*. announcement they were extending there warranty to 1 year. Like WTF I PAID HALF A DAMN XBOX ONLY FOR IT NOT WORK???? I had my series 1 controller for 4+ years and still works just fine, other than the rubber going bad. There is something wrong with the right trigger as it hangs and requires more force to depress. It allows button remapping, thumbstick deadzone adjustments, vibration control, and more. The reason they all come off is so different ones can be swapped in. Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. When paying a large premium, it’s reasonable to demand perfection or something near it. Fell off with no warning and now there's just sharp plastic digging into my fingers. The series 2 I had for 4 months and I started to notice stick drift and buttons not responding. The Elite model, like its predecessor, adds a few extra buttons to the undercarriage of the controller in the form of four paddles. I bought mine on 16/11/2019. A sizeable number of users report problems affecting buttons, wireless … And, in some ways, it can. I never noticed my first presses fail to register, but a rapid series of presses wouldn’t always lead to a rapid series of actions. It was a late recieved gift and was sadly opened outside of the return policy. My current list of problems: Xbox Accessories app features – including button mapping and profile configuration – are only available on Xbox One and Windows 10. The charging pad works both outside and inside the case, as there’s a small port to let a USB plug into the back of the case. Tried opening a case online and found out that my warranty had expired the first week of the month. The A button stick when pressed. How can I talk to someone about my controller that doesn't work? For a $180 controller I expect better quality, better warranty and a lot better support from Xbox/Microsoft. The all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro, including adjustable-tension thumbsticks, new interchangeable components, up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life, and limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app on Xbox … There’s also an option to set up a Shift, which can give buttons and controls additional functions when another designated Shift button is held down. Anyone who threw down $179 for the controller would hope so, too. Microsoft has an update for its premium controller, and it comes in the form of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (see it at Amazon). For me, the long thumbstick helped me perform notably better in Sniper Elite 4’s firing range than I had previously with the standard Xbox controller setup. The paddles are a handy addition, and the switches underneath them are poppy and responsive. In particular, the ability to attach a longer thumbstick and increase the tension. All of the buttons can be re-mapped, so if you don’t like jumping with A, you can jump with a bumper instead. Received this controller for Christmas and just recently opened it up and started using it. All of the face buttons are very unresponsive, I have tried updates and plugging it in and nothing corrected it. Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events, and more from Microsoft Store. Playing Dead Cells is where I started to notice issues with the ABXY buttons, though. One Reddit user noted that “after pressing up on the D-pad there is a very plastic/cellophane sound that sounds like an adhesive or the membrane under the D pad is off a little.” Sure enough, I noticed the same thing, exclusive to pressing up on the D-Pad. Note: In-store availability subject to change without notice. When no bars appear lit below the Profile button, the controller is using the default button mapping. The RS button presses randomly on its own. In a fast-paced shooter like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, the hair triggers could make the difference between shooting first and being shot. For more info, see Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. Please try again later. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock.*. Designed to meet the needs of today's competitive gamers, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 puts exceptional performance, customization, and durability where it matters most in your hands. sent it back got my replacement yesterday. Microsoft has an update for its premium controller, and it comes in the form of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (see it at Amazon).This is a controller for the hardcore gamers, … Can anyone help? It was also responsive in Dead Cells, but I preferred the softer feel of the thumbstick. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile button. The rear paddles, D-Pad, and thumbsticks are attached to the controller magnetically, and can all be removed with a simple pull. Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Windows 10, Android, iOS. I'd advise you to save your $200 or go buy this controller elsewhere that offers a replacement plan. It also saves my fingers some added strain when trying to rapidly fire a semi-automatic weapon. There are definitely perks to the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, but for the price, it doesn’t show that much refinement over the standard controller. Frantically mashing X to kill my enemies and A to jump around them did not prove as dependable as I’d expect from a premium device. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 buyers are reporting out-of-box issues with Microsoft's latest flagship gamepad. I would urge someone who is interested in this controller to NOT buy it. Please try again later. It seems after the 90 day warranty, if your controller has a problem, you just got yourself a $200 paperweight. I sent mine back after they The thumbsticks especially get nuanced control, with the option to edit response curves and choose “calculation,” which I can’t make heads or tails of. The 40-hour battery is solid, never dying in my testing period, and the Bluetooth connection for Gaming PCs is responsive. While playing The Outer Worlds, scoping in and firing at an enemy happened that much faster, and that’s not even a fast-paced game. Unfortunately, Microsoft has left the ABXY buttons seemingly unchanged from the standard controller – in other words, kind of mushy. I bought the elite 2 when it first came out, it was as "elite" as expected. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Review10 IMAGES. That is not true. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. I don't think my anus can recover from how badly microsoft screwed me with this product.

Lawful Permanent Resident In Commuter Status, How To Pronounce Two, Alphabet Story 26 Words, Brockmans Gin Stockists, Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread For Bagels, 1800 Watermelon Alcohol Percentage,