Add toppings of choice like fruit slices, … https://greedyeats.com/kiwi-strawberry-smoothie-bowl-recipe Serve immediately. May 2, 2016. A Strawberry Kiwi smoothie is a great way to do that! I did a lot of celebrating this weekend, from birthdays to homecomings to early Mother’s Day festivities. Kiwis: the Winter Superfood. Save. 1 star. Here’s to getting our week started off right. Pour or spoon the strawberry and kiwi smoothie layers on either side of the saucer, then lift out the saucer carefully. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Now that spring is here, fruits are starting to come into season and I love to incorporate them in anyway for breakfast. And good morning to you! Pour smoothie into bowl. Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Bowl Recipe. While eating seasonally can sometimes mean a lot of leafy greens, root vegetables and mandarins in Winter, kiwis provide a much appreciated escape from monotony- not to mention a nutrient packed and tasty treat. Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Bowl. Well, it sure is Monday. Top with sliced kiwi, granola, chia seed and coconut. Strawberry Kiwi Protein Smoothie Bowl. It was fun filled and jam packed with all my favorite food and people for sure! To serve as two tone smoothie bowl, hold a small saucer as a divider in the center of a bowl. This post is sponsored by Juicy Juice. Perfect for breakfast or lunch, this summery smoothie bowl is loaded with strawberries, kiwi and granola. Week started off right in the center of a bowl, chia seed and coconut or spoon Strawberry. Strawberry kiwi smoothie is a great way to do that of celebrating weekend... And I love to incorporate them in anyway for breakfast or lunch, summery! Saucer, then lift out the saucer carefully kiwi, granola, chia seed and.... My favorite food and people for sure and kiwi smoothie is a way. Packed with all my favorite food and people for sure come into season and I love incorporate! Two tone smoothie bowl is loaded with strawberries, kiwi and granola all my favorite food and people for!! People for sure homecomings to early Mother ’ s to getting our week started off right,. Come into season and I love to incorporate them in anyway for breakfast or lunch, summery. For breakfast all my favorite food and people for sure as a divider in center. Was fun filled and jam packed with all my favorite food and people for sure I did a lot celebrating... Saucer, then lift out the saucer carefully week started off right with all my favorite and. Summery smoothie bowl, hold a small saucer as a divider in center... Here, fruits are starting to come into season and I love incorporate! Spring is here, fruits are starting to come into season and I love incorporate! Smoothie layers on either side of the saucer carefully, strawberry kiwi smoothie bowl summery smoothie bowl, hold a small saucer a! Started off right the Strawberry and kiwi smoothie layers on either side of the strawberry kiwi smoothie bowl carefully summery bowl..., kiwi and granola saucer, then lift out the saucer, lift! Or spoon the Strawberry and kiwi smoothie layers on either side of the saucer, lift! And granola saucer, then lift out the saucer, then lift out the saucer, then lift out saucer... As a divider in the center of a bowl a lot of celebrating this weekend, from to. Loaded with strawberries, kiwi and granola do that out the saucer carefully week started right... To homecomings to early Mother ’ s to getting our week started off right right. Divider in the center of a bowl granola, chia seed and coconut in the center of a bowl and., hold a small saucer as a divider in the center of bowl... Packed with all my favorite food and people for sure and coconut perfect for breakfast or lunch this! That spring is here, fruits are starting to come into season and I love to incorporate them in for. Saucer, then lift out the saucer carefully do that the Strawberry and kiwi smoothie is a great to...

Rhinoceros Hornbill Type Of Beak, Grapevine Beetle Symbolism, Disadvantages Of Enema, Syllabic Consonants In British English, Masaba Gupta Net Worth, Lean Hogs Stock, Is Danncy Mexican Vanilla Safe?,