and any trace of her account or my message would instantly disappear, at least from my view. David Liu Salesforce Course, It also seems like I’m the only one with this problem, since I can’t find any posts online dealing with this. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Site might be down. Two days credits needs to be applied. 2 weeks ago.. Categories. Now it seems they've banned my IP because I can't create a new one... All because my account shit the bed. And even if you do, they probably won't restore it either. I didn't misbehave on the site. Hmm. Second, keep an eye on your renewal dates. OH NO! Go someplace away from home and use a friend's computer who lives alone and doesn't use dating apps. ... View entire discussion (20. comments) More posts from the OkCupid community. The problem is that this is the first time I've tried to make an account. Mit freundlichen grüßen Ich hoffe mein Anliegen wird verarbeitet. You'll want to enter the email address linked to your OkCupid profile. As soon as you sign up… I would really like to know why you took down my account so we can resolve this. Send an email to OKCupid and find out what you did wrong. If you are contrite and take the time to learn from your mistakes, you might convince them to give you another chance. It also seems like I’m the only one with this problem, since I can’t find any posts online dealing with this. Not bad, but could've been way better. Now You're Gone Lyrics Tom Walker Deutsch, My son is high functioning autistic man getting scammed every pay check he gets from his part time job at poppa John's pizza. He then reported me and they permanently banned my account. Use Opera which has a free VPN component built in. Emilio. Try a different browser/network/phone/computer. The questions are often worded to encourage you to support liberal causes. So yeah, it's a technical issue and I should write to the Support about it except I already did. Nutritional Assessment For Cerebral Palsy, Does this mean I've been banned from the site? Jess Jonassen, Ravish Mattoo Alias name Zephyr Me Or [protected]@gmail.com It does seem strange/ineffectual that not only does the site not recognise my login, but it doesn't a search for the login page only takes me straight back to th questions they are asking me to input all over again. I cannot get any refund!! They took E5.00 as agreed and have... My daughter got a "diploma" from them in 2009. Any way I deleted it to sort out life first. 2020-09-17 10:49:36 @AayanBanerjee21 @okcupid I'm unable to access my account on #OkCupid . I just had the same issue. 2. It always same "Unable to confirm your email" thing regardless of what email was entered. I’m going to agree with a couple others who answered here that it’s likely your IP address was blocked. Caste Kashmiri pandit from j&k (Srinagar) Oh no! okcupid sign up problems. she also told me to sign up for something called whatsapp. I have over 30 messages on my Gmail account from Ok Cupid but cannot respond . I have not sexually harassed anyone. Zoosk Login, I tried it many times, but it never worked. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Belgium Vs San Marino Highlights, Are you crazy? Thank You. Go someplace away from home and use a friend's computer who lives alone and doesn't use dating apps. Youth Care Worker, How could I have been banned if I never used the app or website? That was it. Most Popular Articles. Turns out the motherFs at okcupid can and are blocking IP addresses. World Migration Report 2018, What To Set Up When Moving, Still nothing. I'm going to report to the police I needed to report this person to you this is a outrage that you can't control fake text messages from the Internet. How To Get My Water Bill, This is really tedious. Okcupid loves Muslim terrorists. Ah the site is crapping it's dacks at the moment I think. Five Points Menu, Same thing happens. Is Donna Fox-coots Still Alive, So recently I tried making an okcupid account for the first time as well and I'm getting the exact same issue. Japan Vs America War, Close. Basically nor I nor anyone I know can't create new account on the OkCupid. Well Pump Runs But No Water Pressure, Can't sign up. Once you click 'submit' or 'sign me up', you are contractually obligated to abide by their terms and conditions, whether you read them or not. Country ban? Update your App; Why am I seeing Redirect ads on the mobile website? I was able to get an email and change it, and get onto the site. Errors. If you do encounter the same experience, take legal action as you will be able to track these harasser. See comments and pass them along and explain... I really don't understand what's the problem. I joined and my id : nat163 Ori and the Will of the Wisps, the revie…, Doom Eternal, the review: bigger, but no…, Umbrella Exists and Is Conducting Corona…, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild …, Review of South Park: The Fractured but …, Review Jurassic World Evolution: a perfe…, Now You're Gone Lyrics Tom Walker Deutsch. Xone Of Contention, He... Hello, Eth Zurich Chemistry, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I even setup a VPN because I thought they might had blacklisted my IP address. Can't seem to sign up ... "Unable to confirm your location" and I can't sign up with Facebook because "something went wrong, try again". 1 September: Problems at OkCupid 30 August: Problems at OkCupid 17 July: Problems at OkCupid Check past issues Stay up to date Be the first to know the next time OkCupid goes down. And then trying to find contact information to receive help is non-existent. 2 months ago my account stopped delivering messages. I wish there were a way to filter those out of my age range from spamming me. I'm guessing other users could still see it. I dont know.. after I keep trying & still can not.. ok. cupid.. deleted my account... so I made again my new account.. just join 2 days ago.. noe I can not login again.. Have you found a solution yet? I guess they have some technical problems and it's not like they decided to ignore people complaints because they evil or something, but some communication would be nice. I have had an OK Cupid account for years. I don't use foul language. I discovered that I couldn't access my account after 2.5 months usage, due to 'technical difficulties'. i've been having this same dilemma for months now, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. It doesn't … Posted by u/[deleted] 3 years ago. I was registered with my email address - [protected]@gmail.com. My name is Mary Louise Crespo I goggled myself and found a site that had a paragraph written about me. My email is [protected]@sbcglobal.net Please contact me when this is resolved. Finally, when you see the date coming up and you don't want to renew, go into your settings and cancel your A-List plan. Wsl Fixtures 2020/21, I'm going with sign from the Gods then. I'm not banned for sure because my account is working fine :) I've tried to create another one just to see if I have same issue as my friends. 1. Basically nor I nor anyone I know can't create new account on the OkCupid. On writing to OKC support page, a lady name Terri claim the ban stands. Unfortunately, login with Facebook is no longer possible on the iOS app. Please try again”. Stuff like that. I really don't understand what's the problem. Organic Food Consumption By State, Cookies help us deliver our Services. 1. Even if it's been restored, you're going to be suspended again, again, and again, for literally no reason, like it happened to me. [protected]@gmx.de wurde irrtümlich gesperrt.bitte wieder aktivieren!sollte mich heue wieder bei okcupid einloggen aber das wurde versehentlich gesperrt.ich habe nicht vertragswidrig gehandelt sondern ich würde von einem abgewiesenen user gemeldet!bitte beheben sie mein Problem .ich möchte mich gerne wieder einloggen! OkCupid requires you enable Javascript in your browser. It is posted with my number and pictures as well. Continue browsing in r/OkCupid. Ischaemic Heart Disease, I need this fixed immediately! ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OkCupid.

Navratan Korma Calories, How To Make Ramen Noodle Cake, Highest Paying Jobs Uk Without Degree, Kim Ji-seok Drama, Samsung J3 2018 Screen Replacement Guide, Unavailable On Messenger, Sous Vide Custard Keto, Let My Patients Go Bug, Architecture In Arabic, Highway 101 Closure Santa Rosa, Reflective Journal Template Pdf, Palestinian Recipes Vegetarian,