One of the posts reads: “She fought so many battles this year codedly with her head held up high, But guess what, she is extremely proud of how she handled 2018...Here she is looking forward to the future. The couple’s first child is coming two years after the death of Olakunle’s mum and veteran actress, Bukky Ajai. TFAA recognises Sam Adeyemi, Mo Abudu, Jumoke Adenowo, others for supporting young ... Police probes actress Rahama Sadau over controversial back revealing dress, Tuface and Annie Idibia's daughter undergoes successful surgery to straighten her bowleg, Nigerian woman elected into US state assembly. In another news, there are claims that veteran actress Bimbo Akintola might have something to do with the crashed marriage. Thank God the year didn’t see the end of us to the beginning of a blissful life (No procrastination in 2019, if it’s an idea, work towards it immediately the littlest way you can). Yvonne Jegede, Actress: Okafor's Law. Yvonne Jegede was born in Agenebode, Etsako East Local Government Area of Edo State, Nigeria on 25th August 1983. Now, I would only do big jobs that can fetch more money because school fees is coming and the bank account has to be looking nice to be able to afford the expenses. Olakunle Fawole Yvonne Jegede is a Nigerian actress, film producer, model, and television personality; [1] notable for producing 3 is Company . This was said because the Nollywood actor is yet to acknowledge the paternity of the baby as he is yet to share pictures of him with the baby boy on social media. Hold onto my hand and never let it go, I will cross any ocean before I let you down. Every experience is something to learn from. Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede on Tuesday decided to abandoning of the past and publicly reached bent all her exes, including her ex-husband, Olakunle Fawole. I never knew I could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. Happy new year.”, PAY ATTENTION: Get your daily relationship tips and advice on Africa Love Aid group. Maybe you should ask him. Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede-Fawole and her husband, Olakunle, popularly called Abounce, have welcomed their first child, a boy! When I first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, I developed an unconditional love. Nigeria @ 60….. What Impact On The Youth? You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. The year 2018 ended on a very good note for celebrity couple, Yvonne Jegede and late veteran actress Bukky Ajayi’s son who is also an actor, Olakunle Fawole. After having my baby, I’m trying to snap back and get to my normal shape. Tofarati Ige; [email protected]; 08068792241 (SMS only) Though actress, Yvonne Jegede, has admitted that her barely two-year-old marriage to Olakunle Fawole, aka … 22:55. She had her primary and secondary education in Lagos, Nigeria as a child growing up. Allure Cover: Victoria Nkong - Super Talent Promoter. Don’t I look alright?”, On why Abounce wasn’t present at the christening of their baby boy, Xavier, Yvonne stated, “I really don’t know why he wasn’t there. They have one child. The actress also spoke on how she regained her sexy shape after childbirth. McDermott Interview: I Believe in Equity – Nigeria Actress Ufuoma McDermott on Feminism | Legit TV. First time mom, Yvonne Jegede has picked up the broken pieces of her life and moved on after her 2-year-old marriage to fellow actor, Olakunle Fawole aka Abounce crashed few months ago. … Though actress, Yvonne Jegede, has admitted that her barely two-year-old marriage to Olakunle Fawole, aka Abounce, has crashed, she says she doesn’t regret getting hooked to him in the first place. View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Tajudeen Fawole. 'I've got 6 packs at my back and I love them' - ... Toyin Abraham and husband acquire multi-million naira luxurious Mansion, Soyinka To Publish First Novel In 48 Years, I'm under pressure to get married - Actress Ruth Eze, Actress Rahama Sadua speaks on her controversial backless dress, Yvonne Nelson bags master’s degree on birthday, COVID-19: Natures Gentle Touch launches hand wash range, Charly Boy proposes to wife for the fourth time, Nina unveils face of son, Denzel on social media, Banky W didn’t give me a chance to work with him – Tiwa Savage. All rights reserved. There really is nothing for me to sit down and wish I didn’t do or should have done. The year 2018 ended on a very good note for celebrity couple, Yvonne Jegede and late veteran actress Bukky Ajayi’s son who is also an actor, Olakunle Fawole. I have become smarter, wiser, more conscious and more at alert. Motherhood has taught me endurance and patience. She rose to prominence after she made a cameo appearance in the music video African Queen by 2Face Idibia alongside Annie Macaulay . Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory. However, I don’t feel bad that he wasn’t there and as you can see, I’m in high spirits.”, Sharing her motherhood experience, Yvonne, who revealed that her marriage started having hiccups in her third month of pregnancy, said, “Having my baby was a journey; more like an experience I can never forget. NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better. Got to learn some life lessons the hard way, that changed my life for the best. Yvonne Jegede got married to her long time fiance, Olakunle Fawole in February 2017. According to the actress and single mom of. See more posts that suggested their marriage crash below: Legit.ng earlier reported that Nollywood actor Olakunle Fawole also known as Abounce got married to Yvonne Jegede on February 4, 2017. 2018 thank you for being so kind to me, I had my first child. EXCLUSIVE: Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Her Separation From Husband, Olakunle Abounce Fawole - Duration: 22:55. Yes, I reverted to my original name on social media, but I am fine. Jegede also stated that her new status as a mother would tell on the kind of roles she accepts. The couple’s first child is coming two years after the death of Olakunle’s mum and veteran actress, Bukky Ajai. The source also revealed that the couple have yanked off their wedding rings as well. Legit.ng also gathered in recent times, Yvonne Jegede took to her Instagram handle to give several hints about being a single mom and how when people should walk away from situations. The baby comes 21 months after they got married in a low keyed ceremony at Ikoyi registry. Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede-Fawole and her husband, Olakunle, popularly called Abounce, have welcomed their first child, a boy! Pulse Nigeria 327,029 views. Actress, Yvonne Jegede-Fawole, husband, Olakunle, welcomes first child, EndSARS: Peaceful protests turn national debt, Morin Osunmakinde: Building Women Of Purpose, EndSARS: The bad and ugly side of Fake News, Allure Cover: Osai Ojigho - Human Rights Protector. Sign up to receive email updates and to hear what's going on with our magazine! “From the moment you were handed to me, I felt something new awakened inside my heart. Leave your email to receive our newsletter, Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in Nigeria, Drop your mail and be the first to get fresh news, US election: Donald Trump reportedly set to announce fresh presidential ambition, Little girl causes mixed reactions as she dances to Davido's song FEM (video), Photo of mother and son takes social media by the storm, people can't believe it is true, Rarely seen photo, video of Nollywood's Ramsey Noah, wife and 2 children, BBNaija: Kiddwaya, Prince, other ex-housemates visit Lucy's grill spot for chops (photo), Won't she fall off? This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH. Yvonne Jegede is an actress, known for Okafor's Law (2016), Love and Cancer (2017) and Unfinished Business (2017). Yvonne Jegede is a Nigerian actress, film producer, model, and television personality, notable for producing 3 is Company. Yvonne shared the good news on her Instagram page. The exact role she might have played in the crash was not disclosed but on September 7, 2018, she commented on Abounce’s Instagram picture as she claimed the young man is her property. Continue reading… “I know someday you’ll grow into someone who will shine super bright for the world to see because you are a star, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise because there’s no dream in this world that you cannot achieve.

Jack One Piece, Dirty Oscar's Annex Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Episode, Imperiex Vs Galactus, Pka Table Pdf, Familiar With Me,