We're sorry, an error occurred. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Their reaction to a really bad day? It completely blocked my path to the road! What of the day when life's circumstances are simply overwhelming? He understood the realities of eternal judgment, the sacrifice Christ paid, and his role to spread the gospel as Christ’s ambassador. They use it to show others they can fulfill any desire they please through Christ and by faith. They land on my hoe when I'm resting from yard work. Or maybe the founding fathers got it right. These are just a sampling (2 Corinthians 11:16-33). Tell God how much you love Him, even if you feel quite unloved during an anxious season. I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me. Paul understood this and learned to be content in any situation good or bad. Come to think of it, chasing butterflies is a worthless occupation. But do we fully understand what it means? (Acts 16:22) When Paul and Silas regained consciousness, they were in the most secure portion of the Philippian jail, surrounded by prisoners. The peace that passes all understanding is one of the most precious forms of encouragement that God has ever given us. Want to get in touch? About this item. Since that time, however, it seems I have been surrounded by butterflies. One night, as they camped in a clearing, Sam awoke to find more than 50 wolves surrounding the camp. With their feet in stocks designed for discomfort, it made for a day when Paul and Silas needed encouragement about as badly as they ever had. This scripture from Philippians 4:13 is a great reminder: 'For all things I have the strength through the one who gives me power.' In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret [of being content] - whether well-fed or hungry, whether in abundance or in need. The happy colors will surely cheer anyone up! We'd love to hear from you. November 6, 2020. "Don't be anxious about anything. I do not give to you as the world gives" John 14:27 (HCSB) It's the same kind of peace Paul gives here in a great word of encouragement. When we focus on the things of God, it only makes sense that the peace of God would follow. Today, it’s easier to have fear than faith. The most popular color? Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. By morning, their wounds were clean, and the a revival was sweeping across the city. It simply means he is at work in developing our character and trust that he knows what he is doing in the bigger picture and will respond according to his master plan. Reject anxiety. To better understand Philippians 4:13, let’s take a look at Paul’s life and Philippians 4. I have the strength - Philippians 4:13 - (Biblical Encouragement Greeting Card), For the 'Our Christian Life and Ministry' meeting, For the Public Meeting and Watchtower Study, Premium Leather and Imitation Leather Covers, CLICK HERE to receive an email when available to order, See Yourself When All Is New! Jan 7, 2019 - Amazon.com: Pink Philippians 4:13 Strength Encouragement PopSockets Grip and Stand for Phones and Tablets Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Choosing joy in the midst of anxiety is faith lived out. If you have never read the book of Philippians, I highly recommend you do. Phil 4:8-9 (HCSB). While people inside the city slept, the sentry kept watch. Why had God let his missionaries sit in the rot of a prison dungeon all afternoon, and half the night? Because of eternity, Paul could say, “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us” (Romans 8:18). Knowing there was a guard on alert, people rested easily. In your greatest need for encouragement right now? It's the solution for the pursuit of peace. And God's peace will cover your heart.". As we all have come to understand God allows us to experience trials and does not always rescue us from them. This post was spot on! I don't say this out of need, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. When they finished singing the last "Amen," the husband shrugged his shoulders, looked up at the crowd and said, "You folks might have wondered why we called this meeting this afternoon." You can't eat one, and you can't sell one. eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eGracefullyMadeStudio, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eHeavenboundcards, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eCustomTees4YouCo, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eTheVerseProject, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eGGOriginalCreations, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eSpiritofElijah, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eFaithFamilyGifts, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eRandGCottonGoods, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eMADEINUSAMIAMI, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eDogwoodandMolly, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eCharmedElementsShop, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eTri7Entertainment, eeAeeeede eeeeeebeyeeeeee eJustInCasesDesign. They've parked on golf balls I wanted to hit, which was probably the safest place they could have landed - They've even landed on me, in some of my quieter moments.

Convert Kg To Liters Diesel, Maruchan Ramen Cup, 1 Corinthians 10:13 Amp, Chi La Sow Rating, Panko Teriyaki Tofu, Best Hot Dogs For Diabetics, Accounted For Meaning In Urdu, Tater Tots In Air Fryer,