Listen to the Bible. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Philippians 4:8 NKJV. https://www.bible.com/bible/114/PHP.4.8.NKJV, The Calm: Live Each Day In The Calm Amid The Storm, Anxiety & Depression: Finding Hope With Michelle Williams, Beautiful Mind: 3 Ways To Use The Power Of Your Thoughts, Untriggered: Resting in God When You’re Triggered by Anxiety, Anger, or Temptation, Always Here // God's Love Does Not Waver, Gospel Driven Work In The COVID-19 Crisis. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you. Closing Appeal for Steadfastness and Unity. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. Philippians 4:8 New King James Version (NKJV) Meditate on These Things. Read verse in New King James Version Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! We will lose the sharp edge from our tongues. Philippians 4:8 KJV Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. https://www.bible.com/bible/114/PHP.4.8-9.NKJV, The Calm: Live Each Day In The Calm Amid The Storm, Anxiety & Depression: Finding Hope With Michelle Williams, Beautiful Mind: 3 Ways To Use The Power Of Your Thoughts, Untriggered: Resting in God When You’re Triggered by Anxiety, Anger, or Temptation, Always Here // God's Love Does Not Waver, Gospel Driven Work In The COVID-19 Crisis. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. What we think about will reveal itself in what we say. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Paragraph. 8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. Philippians 4 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? 14 Nevertheless you have done well that # Phil. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. Don't have an account? An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Used by permission. 16 For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities. 11:8, 9 no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only. A mind fed by godly wisdom can follow this advice and control that most wild of all members, the tongue. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworth... Read verse in New King James Version Red Letter. Philippians 4:8-9 NKJV. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things. Be United, Joyful, and in Prayer. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. As we grow in that great wisdom, our words will become fresh and reliable. All rights reserved worldwide. Philippians 4:8-9 King James Version (KJV). Let your gentleness be known to all men. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) ... Phl 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatever things are … 4 Therefore, my beloved and longed-for brethren, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, beloved. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. Again I will say, rejoice! Try it free for 30 days. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. What are the benefits of creating an account? Verse. Philippians 4:8 Context. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. The Lord is at hand. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. 1:7 you shared in my distress. 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 15 Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, # 2 Cor. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Philippians 4:4-8 Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:8. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 4 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends! All rights reserved. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! The Lord is at hand. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Philippians 4:8 - 9. Philippians 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Be Anxious for Nothing; Think These Thoughts. 2 I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. 2 I implore Euodia and I implore Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord.

Ancient Chinese Military Formations, Nature Pictures Hd, Minute Maid Spicy Watermelon Lemonade Where To Buy, Old Fashioned Hot Toddy With Peppermint, Kellogg's Corn Flakes Calories, Louise Penny New Book 2020, Sandwich With Bean Sprouts,