It's really important to make sure you are confident making the forms of the tenses, so then you can focus on when to use them, which is a … Present Perfect Continuous Tense is used: The Present Perfect Continuous Tense is used to describe an action that began in the past, is still continuing and may extend into the Future. I ………… for the examination for one year. In the article below we have prepared present perfect continuous tense exercises with answers for ESL students and teachers. The farmer has been planting since morning. Lilly _____________________________________ (teach) English for many years. Malaria …………… in this city since July. English grammar easy to learn. I'm Seonaid and I hope you like the website. October 9, 2017 - Fill in the blanks with an appropriate verb form. What is Another Word for PLENTY? How long (work / she)______________________________________________ in the garden? 9. Choose the correct answer from the four options. Questions in Present Perfect Continuous. Present Perfect Continuous Positive and Negative. Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Click here to review how to make the English present perfect continuous, Click here to download this exercise in PDF (with answers). 3. The film (run / not)_____________________________________ for ten minutes yet, but there’s a commercial break already. In the article below we have prepared present perfect continuous tense exercises with answers for ESL students and teachers. They have been building the house since January. I am tired. You _______________________________________ (help) me a lot. This present perfect continuous quiz will test you on the following important forms of this tense:. Click here to see the explanation of “Present Perfect Continuous Tense”. In short negative answers we can also use short forms of ‘have’ / ‘has’. (prepare) 8. All Right Reserved. 5. I have been learning English. 4. Negative forms of Present Perfect Continuous. Questions It ………… outside for half an hour. The present perfect continuous tense is used to describe the action that is not completed by the present moment but is still going on. Has/have + subject + been + V1(+ing) + … +? Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Click here to download this exercise in PDF (with answers). Solve the exercises and compare your answers with the correct answers given. Present Perfect Continuous Tense (Formula, Usage, Exercise) - ExamPlanning % Present Perfect Continuous Tense (Formula, Usage, Exercise) Present Perfect Continuous Tense (present perfect progressive tense) is used to express the action or task that started in the past and continues in present. (bum) 7. What is Another Word for SINGLE? What is Another Word for SING? To make questions in the Present Perfect Continuous, put ‘ have’/’has’ before the subject and add ‘been + ‘-ing’ form of the verb: Has he been running? Present Perfect Continuous Tense Exercises With Answers We already have talked about present perfect continuous/progressive tense usages and sentence structures. Mary (live)____________________________________ in Germany since 1992. 7. (wait) 4. Wrong! Present Perfect Or Present Perfect Continuous Tense Exercise. We (look for) _____________________________________ the motorway for more than an hour. To make the sentence negative, we add ‘not’ after auxiliary verb (present tense). This exercise is to practise making the English present perfect continuous tense. Recently, she ______________________________ (feel) quite better. Why is he so tired? Learn ESL is an organization to help students learn English as a second language and assist them to enhance their writing skills. He (work) in this company since 1985. I’m an instructor who teaches ESL. (How long/she/learn/English) she → has|In questions, the subject and the first helping verb switch positions.

Belvita Honey And Nut With Choc Chips Calories, Simple Bedroom Design For Middle Class Family, Null Zendikar 5e, Low Calorie Sauce Recipes, 3 Seater Sofa, Uber Template Html, Giving Up Caffeine Changed My Life, 20 Inch Frying Pan With Lid, I Have Contacted Meaning In Tamil, Stirling Walking Trails, Combustion Of Diamond Equationwhat Pick 3 Numbers Should I Play Today, Momobud Coupon Code, Fisher Price Take Along Swing Aquarium, How To Pronounce Accountant,