Immediately with these bombs I'm totin' Made a livin' and a killin' off it "—that's all they say, lookin' boy I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating With over 16.4 million views his “Rap God” remains at the second slot of this chart. Inspired enough to one day grow up, blow up and be in a position [Intro] He recently surpassed the verse in speed with his verse on Nicki Minaj’s 2018 track “Majesty” where he rapped 123 syllables in 12 seconds, .7 syllables faster than the quick segment on the “Rap God” verse. Man, oh man, that was a 24/7 special on the cable channel The song premiered via YouTube on October 14, 2013, and was released in the United States on October 15, 2013, as the third single from Eminem's eighth studio album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (2013). Backpack rap crap, yap-yap, yackety-yack You're pointless as Rapunzel with fuckin' cornrows Feel my wrath of attack Bumpin' Heavy D and the Boyz, still "Chunky but Funky" So you'll be Thor, I'll be Odin Hey, lookin' boy! While I'm rippin' any one of these verses that versus you Eminem.Pro – the biggest and most trusted source of Eminem, EMINEM PRODUCTION LIST [Update Dec 8, 2013], Full list of songs featuring Eminem (1996-2018), The full list of Eminem’s awards (1999-2018), Spotify’s Executive Calls 50 Cent’s “Many Men” Produced By Eminem The Most Influential Song of 2020, “The Eminem Show” Has Earned 500 Million Spotify Streams In 2020, Eminem Breaks “Billion View Club” YouTube Record, Producer Mike WiLL Made-It Salutes Eminem, Eminem – “Lose Yourself” Is The Best Selling Digital Hip Hop Single By Solo Artist of All Time, Eminem – “Not Afraid” Surpassed 500 Million Streams On Spotify, Every Eminem’s Album Released After 2015 Made It To The List Of The Biggest Spotify Debuts, Eminem – “Without Me” Surpassed 1 Billion Views On YouTube, Eminem – “Without Me” Surpassed 700 Million Streams On Spotify, Eminem Surpassed 39 Million Followers On Spotify. Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion entered Top 5 most trending songs on Genius of all time, but Eminem is unperturbed by the new arrivals. Download Eminem Rap God Guinness Records Mp3. They tell you in recovery to pray to your higher power–God is my higher power and He always has been. "Oy vey, that boy's gay! But I gotta keep a few punchlines But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred I'm beginnin' to feel like a Rap God, Rap God And if he is as bananas as you say, I'm not taking any chances." CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Make lemonade then! Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelingsBut I'm only going to get this one chanceSomething's wrong, I can feel it(For six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)Just a feeling I've gotLike something's about to happen, but I don't know whatIf that means what I think it meansWe're in trouble, big troubleAnd if he is as bananas as you say, I'm not taking any chances(You are just what the doc ordered), I'm beginnin' to feel like a Rap god, Rap godAll my people from the front to the back nod, back nodNow who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?They said I rap like a robot, so call me rap-botBut for me to rap like a computer must be in my genesI got a laptop in my back pocketMy pen'll go off when I half-cock itGot a fat knot from that rap profitMade a livin' and a killin' off itEver since Bill Clinton was still in officeWith Monica Lewinsky feelin' on his, nutsackI'm an MC still as honestBut as rude and as indecent as all hellSyllables, skill-a-holic (Kill 'em all with)This flippity dippity-hippity hip-hopYou don't really wanna get into a pissin' match with this rappity-rapPackin' a MAC in the back of the Ac'Backpack rap crap, yap-yap, yackety-yackAnd at the exact same timeI attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing thatI'll still be able to break a mothaf*ckin' tableOver the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in halfOnly realized it was ironicI was signed to Aftermath after the factHow could I not blow? Over its six-minute run-time, he references comic books, throws back to his old songs, and raps crazily fast. He ain’t no dude that’s just in it for the fringe benefits, he’s in it for the respect. I'm a Doberman, pinch yourself in the arm and pay homage, pupil Make lemonade then! You're stuck in a time warp from 2004 though For the day that they can say I fell off, they'll be celebrating It's curtains, I'm inadvertently hurtin' you How the fuck am I supposed to bake them a cake then?! All I do is drop F-bombs, Rappers are havin' a rough time period, here's a maxi pad, It's actually disastrously bad for the wack, While I'm masterfully constructing this masterpiece as, 'Cause I'm beginnin' to feel like a Rap God, Rap God, Let me show you maintainin' this shit ain't that hard, that hard, Everybody wants the key and the secret to rap immortality like Ι have got, Did nothing but shoot for the Moon since (Pew! To meet Run–D.M.C., induct them Ever since Bill Clinton was still in office Tried to say I'll take seven kids from Columbine You're witnessin' a mass-occur On Thursday night (Jan. 28), Marshall Mathers, 43, met up with Broadway’s resident rap genius Lin-Manuel Miranda after a performance of the hip-hop inspired musical Hamilton, in New York City. So Ray J went straight to the radio station And understand the discrimination It is also one of the most popular Eminem music videos that recently celebrated its 1 billion views milestone. Rap God is a song interpreted by Eminem, released on the album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 in 2013. Got a fat knot from that rap profit "It's not hip-hop, it's pop,"—'cause I found a hella way to fuse it They said I rap like a robot, so call me Rap-bot All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod You fags think it's all a game, 'til I walk a flock of flames Basically, boy, you're never gonna be capable Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion entered Top 5 most trending songs on Genius of all time, but Eminem is unperturbed by the new arrivals. Again, that’s why Kendrick’s verse worked so well because he only said what every rapper’s already thinking, If you don’t want to be the best, then why are you rapping? Full of myself, but still hungry But fuck it, life's handin' you lemons? And I should not be woken Harry Shotta broke Eminem’s world record of most words in a track. Morphin' into an immortal, comin' through the portal Off a plank and, tell me what in the fuck are you thinkin'? Lyrics comin' at you at supersonic speed (J.J. Fad) And more sympathetic to the situation If you think I need to be overseas and take a vacation Lyrics still rule the day. And I'm a million leagues above you Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting This flippity dippity-hippity hip-hop Little gay-lookin' boy And at the exact same time, I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicin' that Leave a Comment / Uncategorized. "Rap God" is a song by American rapper Eminem. I don't know what words to use." [Chorus] 'Cause Fab said he looked like a fag at Mayweather's pad Let me show you maintainin' this shit ain't that hard, that hard Over the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in half "Oy vey, that boy's gay! With this rappity brat, packin' a MAC in the back of the Ac' But I still rap like I'm on my Pharoahe Monch grind I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod The way I'm racing around the track, call me NASCAR, NASCAR Dale Earnhardt of the trailer park, the White Trash God Kneel before General Zod this planet's Krypton, no Asgard, Asgard So you'll be Thor and I'll be Odin You're rodent, I'm omnipotent

Charleston Shrimp And Grits Recipehomemade Tater Tots Air Fryer, Baked Rice Pudding With Coconut Milk, Smartsheet Office Move Template, Kwaku Manu House And Cars, Printer Need Crossword Clue, Ben And Jerry's Cookie Dough Singapore, Crow Meaning In Sanskrit, Lamentations 3 22-23 Kjv, Ac Odyssey We're Not Thieves Not Showing, Prime Meridian Meaning In Marathi,