. Richard Aldington Quotes 1 of 3 I began to write what I called 'rhythms' ie unrhymed pieces with no formal metrical scheme where the rhythm was created by a kind if inner chant..Later I was told I was writing 'free verse' or Vers libre. ("Sacrifice Post")”, “The casualty lists went on appearing for a long time after the Armistice - last spasms of Europe's severed arteries.”, “How on earth did it come about that all the things denounced in the Gospels are violently defended by the Christian sects? . . Родственники ужасный народ. We have only their say-so.”, “How on earth did it come about that all the things denounced in the Gospels are violently defended by the Christian sects?”, “All nations teach their children to be "patriotic", and abuse the other nations for fostering nationalism.”, “I dream of silent verses where the rhyme glides noiseless as an oar.”, “Millions of human vermin swarm sweating along the night-arched cavernous roads. “Forgetting is woman's first and greatest art.” -- Richard Aldington, “By the sense of mystery I understand the experience of certain places and times when one's whole nature seems to be in touch with a presence, a genius loci, a potency.” -- Richard Aldington, “We must grow out of religion. . Source; Report... Patriotism is a lively sense of collective responsibility. Collection of Poems and Quotes by Richard Aldington from Famous Poets and Poems. How can there be any adventure, any exploration, if you let somebody else - above all, a travel bureau - arrange everything before-hand?”. But we must grow out of religion. Richard Aldington . Quotations by Richard Aldington. Or rather, I feel like a tree that has been blasted level with the ground, with only the roots still living. But though I greatly delight In these and the water lilies, That which sets me nighest to weeping Is the rose and white colour of the smooth flag-stones, And the pale yellow grasses Among them.” -- Richard Aldington, “Adventure is allowing the unexpected to happen to you. Проституция, освященная законом. . How can there be any adventure, any exploration, if you let somebody else - above all, a travel bureau - arrange everything before-hand?” -- Richard Aldington, “Patriotism is a lively sense of collective responsibility.” -- Richard Aldington, “I began to write what I called 'rhythms' ie unrhymed pieces with no formal metrical scheme where the rhythm was created by a kind if inner chant..Later I was told I was writing 'free verse' or Vers libre.” -- Richard Aldington, “Forgetting is woman's first and greatest art.”, “By the sense of mystery I understand the experience of certain places and times when one's whole nature seems to be in touch with a presence, a genius loci, a potency.”, “We must grow out of religion. “Adventure is allowing the unexpected to happen to you. . Enjoy the best Richard Aldington quotes and picture quotes! And as to my duty to others, it's to men and women, not to Man and Woman”, “He wore the black suit which he used for funerals, a form of social entertainment which greatly appealed to Mr. Judd since it combined dignity of emotion with solemn lessons on the dangers of existence in an under-policed country.”, “But if I'm useless only because I haven't been properly educated, is that my fault?”, “Подлинно выдающиеся умы не кичатся своим превосходством.”, “Разум куда более надежная опора для счастья, чем "ax-любовь" и "бог" - эти благопристойные названия глупости и невежества.”, “Религиозные убеждения - прекрасный предлог, чтоб делать людям гадости.”, “A little common sense, goodwill, and a tiny dose of unselfishness, could make this goodly earth an earthly paradise. Религиозные убеждения - прекрасный предлог, чтоб делать людям гадости. Ей с детства под сурдинку внушали, что долг каждой девушки — воспользоваться страстью мужчины как средством обогащения. #Children #Patriotic #Abuse “I dream of silent verses where the rhyme glides noiseless as an oar.”-- Richard Aldington . Exploration is experiencing what you have not experienced before. No need for tears now, no need for regret. Birthdate: 8. Richard Aldington Quotes 12 Sourced Quotes. You can download the quotes images in various different sizes for free. There are more than 13+ quotes in our Richard Aldington quotes collection. “We pass and leave you lying. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. If they accepted Business and served it, they served the very thing from which they fled, and at best became imitation men. It is either bugaboo, formalism, or hysteria. Подлинно выдающиеся умы не кичатся своим превосходством. That is why it is admirable, a demonstration that civilized man is neither an animal nor a savage nor a peasant, for whom nothing exists but what is immediately useful. Not that Business is intelligently ruthless, don't think it. . No need for rhetoric, for funeral music, for melancholy bugle-calls. Birthdate: 8. We pass and leave you lying. How can there be any adventure, any exploration, if you let somebody else - above all, a travel bureau - arrange everything before-hand? Richard Aldington quotes Showing 1-23 of 23 “Adventure is allowing the unexpected to happen to you. An instinctive sense of this made many of them turn "artist." И еще нахально требуют, чтобы вы их любили,- кровь, видите ли, не вода. „I dream of silent verses where the rhyme, „Why do we call ourselves 'Imagists'. Nationalism is a silly cock crowing on its own dunghill and calling for larger spurs and brighter beaks. Enjoy the best Richard Aldington Quotes at BrainyQuote. Quotes #1 Может, она и не вода, но барахтаться в крови для меня вовсе не удовольствие.”, “Let's get rid of abstractions-they don't exist. It is either bugaboo, formalism, or hysteria. Here you will find all the famous Richard Aldington quotes. 13 Richard Aldington Quotes on Adventure, Elegy and Death of a Hero - Quotes.pub. Share with your friends. But though I greatly delight In these and the water lilies, That which sets me nighest to weeping Is the rose and white colour of the smooth flag-stones, And the pale yellow grasses Among them.”, “Adventure is allowing the unexpected to happen to you. More Richard Aldington Quotes I dream of silent verses where the rhymeGlides noiseless as an oar. All nations teach their children to be "patriotic", and abuse the other nations for fostering nationalism." There are more than 13+ quotes in our Richard Aldington quotes collection. Your women shall breed like sows, and you shall work like robots. How can there be any adventure, any exploration, if you let somebody else - above all, a travel bureau - arrange everything before-hand? Разум куда более надежная опора для счастья, чем "ax-любовь" и "бог" - эти благопристойные названия глупости и невежества.

Gleaner Meaning In Telugu, How Does Military Leave Work, Gordon Ramsay Coleslaw Recipe Yogurt, Make You Feel My Love Wedding, Risen Reef Price,