As you’re reading the question, pay close attention to these five key suitability factors. now up to 40 questions . No doubt our Kaplan Series 7 material covers the issue well. There are usually one or two questions from each section on suitability. Suitability a. I and III Series 7: Quiz Heaven 3/25/15 Which of the following interest-rate environments makes call protection MOST valuable to a purchaser of bonds? There’s very little accounting, and there is actually more tax related questions on the Series 7, and you would think. Here are some things to remember: The age of the investor helps identify the appropriate portfolio mix. 2) You are meeting with a couple who plans to retire within the next two years, and they are asking you to identify the appropriate mix of assets for their investment portfolio. 118 Terms. endobj Taking the Series 7 exam, whether for the first time or the fourteenth, is a huge challenge and requires many hours of preparation. x���r���U���Sv]"��p8.V��d))'N�*?�yXry�"�Z�ZR�>�=��0�].��%0�����N_ow�w�����׻����vM�N/��O/�nnOZ�?v��cߝ������w�����쌜A�/��N�RB��;>��T�QҖE�$��,ԍg�懟kr����$������Ղ,�K.�~|�F�x|�o���*(�{������G�2\�C%#�ꓼ��ӟ��?^����ebr�`�����*yQ) If money is needed within a short time frame, or if the customer needs a high degree of liquidity, a money market account is a good place to park funds and avoid loss of principal. These suitability questions are a sample of Series 7 Exam Tutor's complete file of suitability questions. Marcia has trained thousands of financial industry exam candidates throughout their careers, and also college students as an adjunct professor. I Just Passed My Series 7 Exam, and How You Can Too! carliejansen. Finally, if the investor wants to maximize income but has high risk tolerance, a high-yield bond fund may work well. A long-term investment horizon is likely to be more greatly impacted by inflation, so stocks are important in the overall picture. Which of the following portfolios is most appropriate for them? Candidates who take this exam are likely to see as many as 20-25 suitability questions that require analysis of a set of facts and an appropriate recommendation based on a unique customer situation. Income also impacts whether alternative investments may be appropriate. A best practice is to read the question all the way through, read all four answer choices, and then read the question one more time. As a primer also, there is no, Connors Steak and Seafood Fort Myers, My Review, Wags Billions, My Review of Mike Wags Wagner from Billions, What is Portfolio Insurance? Reply. Learn series 7 practice exam suitability with free interactive flashcards. ��/9^#�'z|���ػ�"B���1μaE���+���eI��)���:��eќ�H�[J�[\�k�Uz)}��߲V?gꨰ��5@b�F�JiD�X*�!��ɒg1���H2��E;^=O�C��;��� ��S��ol��Ѯ�Gj�Fp�r���Q��I���eƋs�o2Qm\���'�o��g���N�}�V"uM����2�t��D�41�X�q�M�\�g��h��;��v%�o ���8�e�!c��ppQm�3j�ى ����%W�_���z�afc�m6�zs��:5\x��������9؃�L��i�f���ʢu$9����#E�FO��%!��au�A�WO������dѓ��ѓӞ[���q:�ʊ.�[����A�?+!U&e��e(0(�B4�f*�gu�V�7�|W7� O���A5u���J�ڟ������xBEy]�0KA�1�E�#t��W0�b�3��ٚJ+�i�)�X� So the other problems on the Series 7 that are tricky include municipal bonds, hedge funds, correspondence and SEC regulations and a lot of other tricky high financial concepts. ... MSRB rules state that…, Issued shares repurchased by the corporation. 4. %PDF-1.5 bond is priced at a premium, and is callable at par. When I was preparing to take my test I looked online and couldn't find many cheat sheets that were helpful. %���� The new Series 7 top-off exam places more emphasis than ever on the concept of suitability. Leaving a high percentage of cash, like 25% or 30%, as in choices A and C, is generally not appropriate because the cash will lose purchasing power with inflation. Before joining Knopman Marks, Marcia was Director of Annuity Products and Business Development at CUNA Mutual Group, where she developed and marketed industry-leading annuity products and retirement solutions and implemented distribution relationships. As a primer also, there is no Excel and very little accounting on the Series 7 Exam, it is mainly suitability and options. If the investor has an income need but prefers an equity portfolio, preferred stock is probably best.

Am I Neutrois, John Stumpf Today, Vodafone Router Problems 2020, Fabric Calculator For Clothing, Is Ocean Spray Cran Grape Juice Vegan,