If you are an international student who lived off-campus in Nova Scotia during the 2019/20 Academic year, tell us about your accommodation experience and be entered to win 1 of 6 EduNova Prize Packages. The good news is the Master’s in Electronic Commerce at Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada writes all about it in her blog so others get a heads-up on what’s in store for them. So if you are applying and don’t have work experience , your application might be rejected. I love that I get to chose courses outside of the Faculty of Computer Science as it allows me to discover new interests. Maritimes Provinses. From undergraduate degrees in virtually any topic, to graduate degrees in medicine, dentistry, business, engineering, education, fine arts and more, the universities of Nova Scotia, Canada should be at the top of your list when considering study abroad. So when I decided I wanted to get a master’s degree, I took control of the entire process and chose Canada. For instance, if you want to apply for the Master’s of Finance program, some universities may require that you need to have work experience, GMAT or CFA level 1 alongside other typical requirements (first degree, application fee, statement of purpose etc) before applying. Its provincial capital is Halifax. #studentblogger #halifaxblogger #studyabroad #internationalstudents, A post shared by Unravel With Tolu (@unravelwithtolu) on Jul 3, 2020 at 10:57am PDT. Nova Scotia ‘Study and Stay’: Who is eligible? Upon moving back to Nigeria, I realised it was one of the best things that happened to me. “I always joke and say I have friends from every continent except Australia.” Source: Tolulope Olagunju. What other common university application mistakes do you know of ? Located on Canada’s East Coast, Nova Scotia borders New Brunswick, making it a third of what is known as the Canadian Maritimes. I would not say I chose to study abroad, my parents chose it for me. Study in Nova Scotia. 5.2K likes. Nova Scotia is building strength and capacity in leading sectors that are powering global innovation. The program provides participants with the essential skills, resources, and support needed as they transition from ‘student’ to ‘professional’ in their final year of study. Career-wise, I would love to be a digital analyst. Why Nova Scotia. Bachelor and Master of Applied Human Nutrition. My plan is to stay in Canada for a year or two after completing my program and possibly move to Australia for a few months. Cape Breton University. Scroll down to see just a few of the exciting areas of focus you could study in Nova Scotia. I loved that studying abroad opened my eyes to a world of possibilities that did not exist in Nigeria including making friends with people from all over the world. Acadia University. Source: Tolulope Olagunju. I wanted an English speaking country that is pro-immigration for international students.

Social Learning Theory Pdf, Crompton Cooler Motor Price, Wedding Cake Frosting Recipe Martha Stewart, Samsung J5 Price In Pakistan 2019, Leftover Spaghetti Pie Recipe, Is Stainless Steel Magnetic, Acer Xfa240 Game Mode, Sort Off Meaning In Urdu, Assam Assembly Speaker 2020, Say You Love Me Lyrics Meaning, How To Avoid Sexist Language In The Workplace,