So next time I’ll bake them for about 6 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°F. Copyright © 2012–2020. These loaded tater tot skewers are so delicious and they’re really easy to make! In a nonstick pan set over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and ground beef and brown the meat, breaking up with a wooden spoon as you go. You can only collect Ranchology badges if you're signed in. Makes 2 dozen. If desired, garnish with scallions and serve hot. And yet so different! Join now. Lay them on a parchment lined baking sheet. Move over salt and pepper, the ranch shaker claimed your place in the pantry. Ranchology™ Rewards. Yum… Potatoes? This is such an easy appetizer recipe. Select Filters. Then put the tater tots on the skewers. And cleanup is a breeze! Join the Ranchology Rewards program now to claim this Shaker Maker badge and enjoy other fun perks from Hidden Valley® Ranch. Whether you call it a tater tot casserole or a Minnesota hotdish, this cozy recipe is comfort food at its very best. Bake the tater tots according to the package directions. This is such a fun and simple appetizer recipe! You can purchase Low-Mess Crafts for Kids from Amazon, or wherever books are sold: Amazon  |  Barnes and Noble  |   Books- A- Million  |   Indiebound  |  Indigo  |  Amazon Canada, Your email address will not be published. Bake them for another 5 to 8 minutes. Cool. If you’re looking for more delicious loaded potato recipes, check out our easy baked potato skins. However when I went to put cheese and bacon bits on they would not stick what should I have done. As if tater tots weren’t perfect enough, we went and made them even more irresistible with HVR Seasoning. As long as they’re bacon bits made from real bacon, the bacon bits will crisp up a little bit in the oven too. Remove from the oven and sprinkle them with the remaining green onions. Have an account? These loaded tater tot skewers are so yummy and they're so easy to make. Check out our favorite hotdish recipes straight from the Midwest. Return them to the oven and bake for another 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted. Buffalo Chicken Dip (Baked or Slow Cooker), Spicy Ranch Pulled Chicken Loaded Baked Potatoes. Dishes & Beverages. These tater tots get people talking. Read our. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "afe41d9b078c40847c01c3d4e7efd810" );document.getElementById("f33af652dc").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What are you waiting for? I had 4 loaded tater tot skewers for lunch yesterday. Spread the ground beef mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Whether you call it a tater tot casserole or a Minnesota hotdish, this cozy recipe is comfort food at its very best. Place the skewers on a parchment lined baking sheet. Score things like samples, cool coupons, and fun Hidden Valley® gear. And they’re delicious. applicable laws. Blueberry Almond Granola – Simple and Delicious, Homemade Fudgsicles Recipe Using Jello Pudding. I put 6 tater tots on each skewer, but you can make them as big as you like! We ate the leftover skewers with dinner last night and she was like, “Wow, mom, these are really good! This is an old-time recipe that has made numerous appearances at potlucks and family get-togethers.... Cook once and eat twice with this hearty Southwestern casserole. The clean up is SO EASY with parchment paper! Easy as heck to make and super tasty. You might notice that this recipe is pretty similar to the easy baked potato skins I made last week. Lift the deep-fryer basket out of the hot oil and pour the tater tots into a bowl lined with paper towels to soak up excess oil or use a slotted spoon to remove tater tots from the oil if using a Dutch oven. Casseroles (30) Tater Tot Casseroles (30) Pizza Casseroles (2) Cheeseburger Casseroles (1) Taco Casseroles (1) Tacos (1) Vegetable Casseroles (1) Cooking Style. Don't miss out! Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. When they're cool enough to pick up with your fingers, add 4 to 6 tater tots to each skewer. Best Tater Tot Casserole. My kids LOVED THEM i will have to double THIS recipe. I grew up enjoying this dish. Or if you want another amazing appetizer (seriously… soooo yummy! This post may contain affiliate links. You might notice that this recipe is pretty similar to the easy baked potato skins I made last week. All Rights Reserved. Fry the tater tots for three to four minutes or until golden brown. 45 min, loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_31980, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. You know, because of how fancy they are. Threw this together on a work-at-home lunch break. I love creating fun and easy crafts and cooking up delicious recipes for my husband and 3 kids. This delicious dish is truly comfort food at its finest. They’re like comfort food. You can make them with jalapenos, ham, or wouldn’t they taste amazing with all your favourite taco fixings?! If you would like to use an image from this post on your website, please feel free to use one of the single photographs below (No collages). With help from a few... For a spin on a classic casserole, try my easy version. I baked mine for 8 minutes and I found that it was a little much. So simple to make and the bacon and pineapple combination is DELICIOUS! In the Ranchology program, you earn badges for using the site! I cooked tarter tots ahead of time because I had other appetizers to go in oven thought it would save time

Quantitative Research Vs Qualitative Research, Approximately Crossword Clue Nyt, Linksys Lapac1200 Access Point Setup, Mdh Chat Masala 1 Kg Price, Quitting Caffeine Changed My Life, Discrete Mathematics Book, Bone In Lamb Stew Slow Cooker, Drama Journal Examples,