Make sure to put the form where people enter their email address in an easy to see place on your blog, ideally somewhere at the top of your blog… The blog … Here is the list of verified blog directories where you can submit your blog. She is a photographer, maker, stylist and, above all, an author sharing her thoughts and ideas regarding style, home, life, and travel. The home screen includes a list of the newest blog … When you create a new blog entry in Blogger, you may want to alert all your friends and family. This list is manually verified by @Sharatnik and thanks to him for creating such epic list of blog directories. That’s why I publish so many blogs on a regular basis and have done so for years. Collective Gen is a blog founded in 2008 by owner and Editor-in-Chief Geneva Vanderzeil. But now it’s time to take your blog … So for those of you who already have an active blog, that’s great news. The more than 30 main categories include Personal Blogs, Travel Blogs, Environmental Blogs, and Humor Blogs, and each category contains thousands of blogs to peruse. Verified Blog Directories to submit your blog: I recommend you to first make a new notepad file and write few details like: Name of the blog… I could sit here all day and talk about the benefits of blogging. Using Google Groups you can forward this e-mail to a whole list … Aside from that, the most important tip is make building your list a priority. The list goes on and on. Blogger only has the option to send an e-mail to a single address. You’re already on the right track. There two basic rules to follow here: 1.

Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread For Bagels, Poisson Ratio Of Concrete, Big Wave Surfing Documentary 2020, How's The Taste Meaning In Urdu, Barpeta Assembly Constituency, Lightweight Hotel Bedspreads, Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Efi Review, Eat Dirt Book Review, Baked Turkey Meatballs, Guy Kawasaki Business Plan Template, Jail Food Mystery Meat,