I would like to request to all to respect our nation and all those soldiers who have fought fearlessly to achieve this independence. St. Peter’s is one of the renowned institutions in the city. Welcome speech for chief guest is the speech given by student, teacher, principal or a host at any event organized in the school, college or university to welcome the honourable chief guest. All Right Reserved. I feel extremely honoured to introduce the chief guest tonight, Mr. Rajat Venkat, who is a renowned social worker, an animal lover, a teacher, and an ex-student of our school. Mr. Venkat is also an amazing writer. I will give very much credit to all the students who have worked hard and achieved their goal. Our chief guest is very fond of writing in his spare time and he has written many verses, especially focusing on social issues such as poverty, unemployment, etc. And to give his/her precious inputs to our dear students who are seeking to be like him/her. We hope that the students are able to seek a little guidance and imbibe something from his thoughts. The presence of such a personality in a school annual function is a blessing. So, with a huge round of applause, let us please call upon our Honorable Chief Guest XYZ (Name of Guest) to grace the dais and share his/her inspiring life story with all of us here. I now invite him to light the lamp and enlighten the audience with his words before we proceed with the event. Disclaimer ◀▶ Miss Fogat is one of those Indian female wrestlers, who have honored their country many times with their outstanding performances in men's dominated areas. He is an amazing person, a loving father, a caring husband, and an adorable son. 1-Welcome speech for the Chief Guest on the Annual Day at your College. We are proud to have an alumnus like him who is doing something in favour of the society. Now we are at a junction where an academic chapter stops and a new start is started. Last but not the least, I welcome and extend my thanks to all my teachers, guardians, friends, and all the staff members for taking a keen part in this annual function and making it successful. So, on the behalf of one & all present here, let me please extend a welcome to you Sir. We are certainly grateful to him for accepting our invitation humbly and gladly to become the chief guest of this occasion. A welcome speech is a speech given by the host at the beginning of a ceremony or an event to show warmth and gratitude towards the people who have taken pains to mark their presence. Welcome Speech. A very Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to Honorable Principal Sir/Madam, respected teachers, seniors, and my dear friends, Warm Greetings to Everyone! He has made great efforts to promote the education of girls, for this, he has set up several small education centers for girls and women. This man merely requires any introduction, though. A welcome speech is a speech given by the host at the beginning of a ceremony or an event to show warmth and gratitude towards the people who have taken pains to mark their presence. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Here I can see a blend of extraordinary and smart students and their parents who have made this day arrive; they have come to us from each and every corner of the city. I wish to thank and congratulate each one of you dear parents for, without your support, it would not have been possible for us. So what is better than adopting writing as a profession? There are ‘n’ number of professions in today’s world. Writing is my hobby! Their initiative to establish an orphanage and old age homes is being talked and appreciated every now and then. Whenever there is an event at our school, college or university, we tend to invite important figures aka chief guests from different fields and with different expertise depending upon the type of the event. Therefore, with a big round of applause, I can call Mr. DM on stage so that we all get an opportunity to hear such great personality. Apart from this fact, that this function underlines the fact that our institution has been successful in providing education to children from the age of 15 years, this day is about to showcase the talents of our school's youth mind. He is a highly literate person. There are three samples to help you introduce and honor the chief guest of the event. Sports, whether team based or personal, is a great activity for children who provide us with many benefits besides physical fitness. The students can refer to these when required and grace the occasion by their words. After completing graduation from IIT Kharagpur, he joined the government and contributed to the construction of many roads and bridges in our city. I extend a warm welcome to all at the 50th annual function of our school. If any mistakes or wrong in the article, please suggest us @ fastread.ait@gmail.com, Copyright © 2012 - Fastread.in ◀▶ Here we have provide long and short speeches in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Welcome Speech by Chief Guest To all the Dear Students and Respected Teachers Members, I am honored to be invited as a chief guest to the fifth Annual Sports day of Bloomfield School. We welcome you to the most courteous and prestigious events. The speaker should greet the audience and give an overview of the event. The glorious faces that I see today, receiving the prize and displaying my talent, will become the citizens of our beloved country tomorrow. What should be the content while delivering the welcome speech for the chief guest? Good evening everyone. A welcome speech is marked at the beginning of any event let it be a party, farewell, seminar or any conference. Education is more than the events of the four walls of the classroom and we are very fortunate for teachers, trainers and trainers who recognize it. Thus, I am sure that all the parents here are also motivated to support and help their children to be like you. He is well known for his kind of work and professional services in the field of social service as well as in the field of social service. From St. ABC. Last but not least, I thank all my teachers, parents, friends and all the staff members for taking part in this annual festival and eagerly making it successful. Answer: The welcome speech should contain the introduction of the chief guest, his work, achievements, and contributions. Honoring him as the chief guest today is indeed a matter of honor. People like him are hard to find. Hope you like everyone, please share your classmate too. Therefore, with this objective, we organize a sports meeting every year, in which 100% participation is encouraged and each participant is rewarded and this is the participation of the children who are most important to us and we are very much Give happiness. This PQR is a student of Class 12th-C and Cultural Secretary of our ABC School. He is a member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) in our district. Hope everyone will have the best time for you. Therefore, call Mr. XYZ Kapoor for the ceremony of burning the lamp and request them to speak a few words about their efforts and their life experiences. It is better if you do not wait for them to find you. Then, welcome them with an energetic and charming handshake and a wide smile to make them feel home and welcomed. One should always do what he wants to and not what he is forced to. All our teachers, instructors, trainers have been quite co-operating and helpful throughout. Wired and rigged – a child who had immunity health problems, Open or Debate Speech on Rural Livelihoods, An expedition with friends and encountered a difficult problem – an Open Speech, Advantages and Disadvantages of having a Pet – an Open Speech. This man merely requires any introduction, though. One should convey gratitude towards the guest for taking out time and marking his presence. How to Introduce and Honor Chief Guest in a Function, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Here we have provided six welcome speeches for chief guest for various events like award ceremony, annual day, Independence Day, etc. With over three years of experience in the given area, I am making an online reputation for my clients. Also, if you could not find the one you are particularly looking for, let us know down below.

How To Calculate Acreage Of An Irregular Lot, Karen Carpenter Last Photo, Baked Turkey Meatballs, Udi's Blueberry Muffins Nutrition, Digital Audio Processing In Multimedia, Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting With Granulated Sugar, Weber Genesis 3 Burner, Fatty Bao Covid,