A temperament test for daycare is required. Dog Days’ daycare is a full day of supervised play in our Daycare facility. When you purchase your 4th 20 full day daycare package you get 7 days free! This group can and will change to some degree each time your dog visits because we have new dogs visit each week. Chris began working with dogs in 1979 and has trained and titled dogs in both AKC Obedience and Schutzhund venues. (A $100 savings off the daily rate), 5 Full Days – $140 ($28/day) Must be used within a 90 day period. Fido is permitted in the campground and two ... Tuskegee Institute National Historic Site at Moton Field commemorates the contributions of African American airmen in World War II. They did a great job of grooming Leo as well! Browse Their facility is also amazing! Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash that is at most 6 feet long. My little one is very attached to me and has a hard time with me leaving. Hugs! and you will be taken to Facebook for more fun shots. Tthe dogs are supervised throughout the day and normally certain days of the week have the same dogs in our play groups so your dogs will typically play with the dogs they know. McCallum Park features hiking trails and swimming. Bring them to Dog Days of Birmingham and we can help with that. Dog Days of Birmingham is the premier dog care services business in the Birmingham area. The people there are so nice and genuinely have a passion for dogs. If you have any questions please see our “contact us” page and let us hear from you. This becomes the normal rotation through the day and we offer the groups rest time from 11AM till 12PM. When you purchase your 4th 10 full day daycare package you get 5 days free! Come see us and we will give you a personal tour. We also provide full disclosure so if you have a pet here, you are welcome to visit anytime during business hours. They then come downstairs to their playrooms and spend the next couple of hours with their regular pack to play and socialize. The Selma to Montgomery National Voting Rights Trail, Tuskegee Institute National Historic Site. All of our dogs are in a truly cage-free supervised environment the entire day. Our great customers can earn rewards for attending Daycare. Highly Recommend! Thank you! Lake Lurleen State Park The owners and staff are great and they give me feedback on my dogs experiences during their stay. Poison Springs Battleground State Park is a historical park commemorating the three Civil Wars that took place in Arkansas. 20 Full Days – $420 ($21/day) Must be used within a 90 day period. Summer Heat: It’s All About the Tilt While this period usually is the hottest stretch of summer, the heat is not due to any added radiation from Sirius, regardless of its brightness. Christy was very helpful. At Dog Days of Birmingham your dog will not be sitting in a concrete run with chain length fence surrounding them all day and a couple of times a day they get a few minutes of play time. Ran is a 1 year old Weimaraner who has been coming to Dog Days for a while now. Click on the PayPal button under the package you wish to purchase. They take very good care of my Mondo! Dogs are welcome but must be kept under control, picked up after and leashed. If it is not play it is stopped immediately. Our boarders attend daycare during the day and are ready for bed when we put them down for sleep. Alabama has pet friendly attractions that you can experience with your four-legged kids! Also, great option to have day care after wash/cut if you can't pick them up until after work. You can trust us to care for your dog and make sure they are having fun until you return. We learn from you the owner and the dog what group of dogs would best suite your pooch.

Gordon Ramsay Everyday Stainless Steel Cookware, Lost Not Forgotten Wow, Papaya Salad Fort Wayne, Chef Skillet Cast Iron, Turkey Meatballs Calories, Seller Meaning In Gujarati,