Have trouble remembering your Agoda password? Not long after I saw the man come out of the house with a pistol stuck around his waist holding a brown envelope. Please provide one so we can create your Agoda account. According to an eyewitness, two armed robbers accosted the deceased soon after he entered his friend’s house and shot him.

Agoda users require an email address and unfortunately we weren't able to find an email address on your Facebook account. Asokwa District Police Commander, Chief Superintendent Christopher Owusu Mpiani said: “Initially what we heard was that the young man had gone to the bank to withdraw some amounts of money and had been robbed and shot. The link to reset your password has been sent. No arrest had been made at the time of filing this report. Your Agoda account is already linked to another Facebook account. It is a fast growing Metropolis with an estimated population of more than two million people and an annual growth rate of about 5.4%. We'll create an account for you and link it to your Facebook account. The body has been deposited at the morgue. We initially thought a gas cylinder had exploded but nobody came out of the house. We returned to the scene to find the victim lying unconscious and so we took him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead by medics.”. I and two others went to the house and saw the deceased in a pool of blood. The District Analytical Report for the Kumasi Metropolitan is one of the 216 district census reports aimed at making data available to planners and decision makers at the district level. “Our investigations on the spot, however, revealed that he had not gone to withdraw money.

Please check your email. Its unique central position makes it accessible from all corners of the country. You have entered an incorrect email address! Reports say the deceased, Maxwell Awetor, a resident of Ahinsan Estate had gone to visit a friend after making a transaction at the Atonsu Branch of the Prudential Bank when the incident happened.

The body of the deceased has since been deposited at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) morgue pending autopsy. According to his boss, he was supposed to deliver a valuation and land documents to another person when the attackers followed and attacked and shot him…He had not been to any bank to transact business”, he stressed.

Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. We rushed him to the hospital but he, unfortunately, died at the Kumasi South Hospital.“. The police chief, however, says efforts are underway to get the suspects arrested. So police proceeded there, took him to the hospital but unfortunately we lost him.”. Behind Ahinsan SDA Church, Atonsu, Kumasi Joy Standard School was officially opened on 29th September, 1992 after gaining an Accreditation from the Ghana Education Service with Grade “A’’ status in the (G.E.S) educational system.

After your account is created, you'll be able to sign in with Facebook or with your newly created account credentials. Rawlings' Death: ‘We Had Our Differences But I Admired Him’ – Victor Smith, Koforidua Residents In Shock Over Death Of Rawlings, Two Billboard Workers Electrocuted At Dodowa, C/R: 10 Hospitalized After Fire Ravages Fuel Station At Abrofo Mpoano, Get the latest live updates about the Coronavirus Pandemic, Catch up on the latest news videos from around the world.

Video: Ghana’s Solomon Asante scores late to secure USL Championship playoffs... Agogo’s family calls on Ghana High Commissioner to UK, Police arrests suspected highway robber at Kpando. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Images widely shared online saw the lifeless body of the victim lying in a pool of blood as residents who appeared helpless scrambled to rescue him. Witnesses say the victim was standing with his friend on a balcony when the attacker suddenly emerged and shot the deceased at close range. All areas map in Kumasi Ghana, location of Shopping Center, Railway, Hospital and more. FEATURED: Modernghana Election 2020 Poll: Akufo-Addo Scores 55.75%, Mahama Pulls... A thirty-six-year-old man has been shot dead in a daylight robbery attack at Atonsu in the Asokwa Municipality of the Ashanti Region Monday. Login with Facebook now and you'll never have to, Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password. Low Rates Guaranteed on all Atonsu hotels at Agoda Senior Secondary schools in Kumasi Metropolitan District: Adventist Senior High School (Atitire) Public school: Bantama-Kumasi, Kumasi: N/A Angel Educational Complex - Kronom Commercial school Kronom, Kumasi: N/A Anglican Senior High School: Public school: Asem-Kumasi: Website: Asanteman Secondary School (The Royals, NANANOM) Public school: Bantama: N/A Ashanti Kingdom Senior … 53 minutes ago, His Death Came As A Thunderbolt To Me — Kufuor Mourns Rawlin... We weren't able to load the captcha test required to complete this form. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Before we realized, they had both sped off on their motorbike. “It’s an act of cowardice…and the assurance is that we will do our best to follow on any leads that we have from this investigation and ensure that such persons are brought to book”, Chief Superintendent Christopher Owusu Mpianim stated. “I was sitting in this lotto kiosk and saw some two men riding a motorbike. A thirty-six-year-old man has been shot dead in a daylight robbery attack at Atonsu in the Asokwa Municipality of the Ashanti Region Monday. Please sign in so we know where to send the reply.

It is the second largest city in the country and the administrative capital of Ashanti. Maxwell Ahetor, a resident of Ahinsan Estate and a valuer with a construction firm, was on his way to deliver some documents to a friend when the incident occurred on Monday, at about 11:30 am, the police said. The Kumasi Metropolis is centrally located in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.

The witness further narrated that: “The attacker who had returned from the scene was spotted with a shotgun.

The attackers had bolted on a motorbike when the police rushed to the scene. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Maxwell Ahetor, a resident of Ahinsan Estate and a valuer with a construction firm, was on his way to deliver some documents to a friend when the incident occurred on Monday, at about 11:30 am, the police said.. Eyewitness account But before I could raise an alarm for help he jumped onto the motorbike and sped off. Akufo-Addo launches census on agriculture report after 33-year break, UE/R: Group provides 150 Veronica Buckets at borehole spots against COVID-19, Ghana Revenue Authority Office in flames [Photos].

[Full Text] Read How Mahama Announces Rawlings' Death To NDC... The police had denied earlier reports that the victim went to transact business at a bank nearby before the incident occurred. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. “I was in my lotto kiosk when two men on a motorbike suddenly emerged. Kumasi South Government Hospital is a government regional hospital in Ashanti, Atonsu-Agogo Ghana. Jo Ayew Deserved to Be Andre’s No.2, But You Know Why... CAF CC: Ashgold not scared of Berkane – Coach Da Rocha.

We suddenly heard a loud noise after one of them rushed into the house [to commit the crime]”, a witness told Dailymailgh.com. For your security, you cannot re-use a previous password. There is no Agoda account with this e-mail address. In addition to presenting the district profile, the report discusses the social and economic dimensions of demographic variables and their implications for policy formulation, planning and interventions.

Password is case sensitive and must be at least 8 characters long.

Reports say the deceased, Maxwell Awetor, a resident of Ahinsan Estate had gone to visit a friend after making a transaction at the Atonsu Branch of the Prudential Bank when the incident happened. Kumasi Time Zone: Africa/Accra: GMT/UTC: 0 hours DST: 0 hours *GMT/UTC - Standard Time Zone *DST - Daylight Saving Time Geographic information.

One got down and entered the house, moments later we heard a loud sound. Investigations have commenced into a shooting incident that resulted in the death of a 36-year-old man at Atonsu in Kumasi.

56 minutes ago, John Jerry Rawlings Ghana's Hercules, A True Hero Is A Dyin, Obuasi Municipal Assembly Supports Physically Challenged, Open Foundation For West Africa Launches Election 2020 Peace, Rawlings' Passing: Horace Ankrah Suspends All Campaign Activ, [Full text] Duncan-Williams Pays Tribute To Rawlings, [Full Text] Read How Mahama Announces Rawlings' Death To NDC, His Death Came As A Thunderbolt To Me — Kufuor Mourns Rawlin, FDA Boss Under Probe Over $100k Bribery Allegation, Read How Prof Oduro Exposes Captain Smart, "Ordering Jane Na, Bring My 'Kpanjag' If You Want To Join Politics — Bawku Nab, NAGRAT Demands 25% Increase In Base Pay For 2021, Breaking News: JJ Rawlings Confirmed Dead, Felix Kwakye Rubbishes Alleged Infidel Video,'I Kept Items F, How Mfantseman MP ‘Killers’ Were Busted In Kumasi Exposed By, 60 Alleged Western Togoland Separatists Freed, WAEC Caution Students Against Using Rogue Sites That Give Fa. You can try again after adding an email address to your Facebook account or register on Agoda directly with your email address. We can’t find an email address associated with your Facebook account. Atonsu Hotels and Map. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Investigations have commenced into a shooting incident that resulted in the death of a 36-year-old man at Atonsu in Kumasi. Police have since commenced investigations.

Full Size Fitted Sheet Dimensions, Cobalt Blue Sleeveless Top, Plush Throw Blanket, St Augustine Hotels, How To Avoid Sexist Language In The Workplace, Who Sells Dole Juice, Best Players To Draft In 2k20 My League, Automatic Cream And Sugar Dispenser, Baking Brownies With Aluminum Foil, High School Graduation Trips To Europe, Wifi Hotspot Amsterdam, Is Libby A Nickname For Elizabeth, Giant Fluffy Cinnamon Roll Recipe, End Of Course Reflection Paper Assignment, Australian Intelligence Reddit, Spicy Food Stomach Pain Cure, Nectarine Canning Recipes, Mi Note 10 Pro Price In Bangladesh, Books About Oak Ridge, Tennessee, Old Fashioned Peach Crumble, Infant Age Meaning In Urdu, Ceviche Receta Mexicana, Used Power Boats For Sale In British Columbia, Hero Ct Deluxe Bike Price, Dr Mcdougall's Black Bean And Lime Soup, Barasat Lok Sabha Constituency, Earth Tone Womens Clothing, The Change Of Philomel, Bajaj Discover 125 New Model Mileage And Price, Rajendra Kumar Bungalow Dimple, Difference Between Sales And Marketing Wikipedia, Special K Red Berries Snack Bar, Dkny Pure Comfy Grid, Mr Price Ladies Shorts, Kfc Chicken Taco, Anisole From Phenol, Best Microsoft Word Fonts For Posters, Mexican Baked Bananas, Drusilla Upholstered Standard Bed, Elixir Phosphor Bronze Vs 80/20, Double Blower Cooler Price, How To Pronounce Alcohol, How To Make A Journal Step By Step, Force Of Circumstance Summary, Men's Pink T-shirt Nike, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans, Harga Bra Mark And Spencer, Buddy Valastro & Wife, Distance From Ho To Kpando, Vocabulary Quiz Synonyms, Light Pink V-neck T-shirt,